162 replies to this topic

#121 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

Agree with yungster about Soda, bit of a moody cow in my experience. :tantrum:

LK Empress looks amazing but probably way outta my price range

Soda is a good kid though perhaps over shadowed by the more popular girls...I'd have her back to da Loom no worries.

The new LK is very good and at the end of the day you do get what you pay for, it was only 200 baht more than a one bed suite at the Renaissance but far more enjoyable. The fun factor with the balcony and the view was outstanding value.

I'd certainly stay again but you have to book quick as it's very popular. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#122 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

Good choice on selecting the Energizer Bunny (Luk Tan), down from Guess Bar for a few days I presume. Enjoying your report, btw. :D

Cheers Lon... :D

Hope you're feeling better buddy!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#123 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

Add in some nice music by James Blunt

Petesie oh dear oh dear :nonono:
Where your friend you ?

#124 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:11 AM

It's the new cheerful album...they seemed to like it.... :blush:

#125 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

Add in some nice music by James Blunt

Petesie oh dear oh dear :nonono:

I agree, petesie lost all his street cred in one little sentence

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#126 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

I play them nice tunes, share a drink, get close, chase them round the Loom then slip it up them...well done James. 8)

#127 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:27 AM

As others said James Blunet!!!!! WTF :lol:

The views from the LK Empress really do look fab and for only 200 baht more than the LK Renaissance. Sadly I had to go with the LKR as mates had already booked. Next time perhaps but the LKR is nice too :blush:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#128 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

That little Luk Tan is a real cutie! :love:

Great catch petesie!

#129 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

After La Bumbar and Dodgy Bob's So What was the next port of call.

Attached Files

#130 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

A quick dodge and weave into Pookbar.com where we had a good chat with Mama Pook and found there was a distinct lack of customers.

Over the road to Horny and Ploy she wait for me. While trying to extract her tongue from my throat I explain we are on a boys night out and I pick her up later…plomise... :blush:

Attached Files

#131 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

even if it does look a bit "copy hair" I'm totally digging Gift's new look

arse, word is Gift has since been let go. I knew voicing my affections would be the curse....never make a plan. :tantrum:

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#132 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

I thought it was only a matter of time before that inevitable deed was done. 8)

Great in the Loom and eager to please but I did notice the other girls in Sensations were less than impressed with her.

I also experienced some minor indiscretions which I put down to the influence of another certain individual that visits the bar.

I'm not sure that she'd be that welcome back at Nong either as I bought Paengs Auntie a drink and she sure did scowl at the youngster.

Hey ho...I'm sure she'll turn up somewhere we know. :D

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci