Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

lincoln? what in the world :D

#147 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

lincoln? what in the world :D

I've just watched him slaying zombies in another flick...he was a busy fella. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#148 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

how many times will Petesie use the word "yon"?

Not once young chap. :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#149 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

Good work Petesie :clapclap:

Did you ever find your troosers ? I'll bet your pooch was empty .
Where your friend you ?

#150 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

My sporran was fair depleted sure enough... :nonono:

But a great time was had by all...well I did at least. :D

Considering I wasn't escaping till past 9pm and had to be ready again for 9am I don't think I did too bad. ;-)

#151 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

Let the wind blow high let the wind blow low,
Down the soi's in his kilt he goes,
These ladyboys shout hello,
Petesie where's your troosers.

Attached Files

#152 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

And she told me she hab no other...who would think it... :D

Enjoy mate! :clap clap:

Ah Thailandia... ;-)

She is just a friend Petsie..........I just get the odd ''you not forget me'' text and did get a request for a donation for the air bags which was politely refused.

.....and in a recent text mistakenly called me another name :redcard: which I pulled her leg over......so I think she is building a little data base......still a nice LB though.

Feel free my friend should you wish.......... :harhar: :harhar:

#153 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

Good work Petesie and thanks for the section on HH, always enjoy reading about the place. Maybe catch up with you later in the year. :cheers:
We laugh because it is true.

#154 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

Let the wind blow high let the wind blow low,
Down the soi's in his kilt he goes,
These ladyboys shout hello,
Petesie where's your troosers.

Cheers buddy that sure made me chuckle... :D

#155 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

And she told me she hab no other...who would think it... :D

Enjoy mate! :clap clap:

Ah Thailandia... ;-)

She is just a friend Petsie..........I just get the odd ''you not forget me'' text and did get a request for a donation for the air bags which was politely refused.

.....and in a recent text mistakenly called me another name :redcard: which I pulled her leg over......so I think she is building a little data base......still a nice LB though.

Feel free my friend should you wish.......... :harhar: :harhar:

Thanks very much PTB...to be honest I preferred the Butterfly mode this trip...Ploy just happened to be the last one and I rather liked her company and her good nature.

The hard bitten cow bag aspect hasn't had the chance to surface yet.

She had a good job before so there's some work history there and I gave her some career advice which I hope she took notice of before the rot sets in...bless her.

Attached Files

#156 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

Ok fellas...thanks for the great responses and plaudits. :D

That's the end of yet another jaunt in LoS.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one mainly due to the fact that I did not partake of the sauce until past 9pm most nights and for once I made every bloody breakfast!

My Butterflying was tremendous and extremely rewarding with nary a sign of "Lub"... :love:

Let this one fade away... 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci