• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#97 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

Whatever u do, don't give her your phone number...she is relentless

I went with the flow this trip and only actually asked for one number who is coming up shortly. This one I will admit took a little piece of me. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

Another bit of afternoon delight…

I started walking towards the Soi’s we know and love and popped up 7, had a drink in the Blue Dragon but only GG’s in the day light hours so as I didn’t come here for that I moved on to the bar at the top on the right where Patty works out of, resplendent in her Basque and stockings, she kept me entertained for a while and her fiendish grasp never left my cock.

A good fun entertaining girl though probably not for the faint of heart. :D

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:28 AM

I like the way her eyebrows seem to continue right down her nose in Pic 3 :loco: . Thailand must be the worlds number one shite nosejob provider :redcard:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#100 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

Petesie,

You cant go far wrong with Nam :angel:

Attached Files

#101 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:38 AM

I like the way her eyebrows seem to continue right down her nose in Pic 3 :loco: . Thailand must be the worlds number one shite nosejob provider :redcard:

Ach I don't think Patty's been much in that league as she's very tall and a bit rough and ready working with what she's got with the only enhancements being the obligatory bolt ons... :D

If you have the fortitude to venture into the toilets/ST rooms with her then I'm sure things will get downright dirty and she does take care very well from what I hear from a few repeat offenders. 8)

#102 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

Petesie,

Believe me mate I was up for she and I was giving her some fierce Pak Wan when Ga Ga trounced in and plonked her posterior on my lap and announced we were off.

Bollocks. :tantrum:

Still...TiT and we go usually follow the path of least resistance. :blush:

#103 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:45 AM

Petesie,

Believe me mate I was up for she and I was giving her some fierce Pak Wan when Ga Ga trounced in and plonked her posterior on my lap and announced we were off.

Bollocks. :tantrum:

Still...TiT and we go usually follow the path of least resistance. :blush:

Your lucky i havent your money lol !!!!!
id have her on a plane and hidden away from the lot of you !!!!
met her my last day / night there recently and was kicking myself that i hadnt met her earlier, proper GFE and fun to be around.

Still you have time, enjoy ! i know i did :love:

#104 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

Not to be I'm afraid... :nonono:

Though similarily I did have my GFE experience which is coming up...:blush:

Odd that these events happen the way they do and I'd have happily stayed longer had I known sooner...mai pen rai and I shall fondly treasure the memory of her standing looking at me as I disappeared up beach road on a baht bus... :love:

#105 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

I shall fondly treasure the memory of her standing looking at me as I disappeared up beach road on a baht bus... :love:

The ever romantic Petesie :D thats why we all love ya :clapclap:

#106 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

Ach I don't think Patty's been much in that league as she's very tall and a bit rough and ready working with what she's got with the only enhancements being the obligatory bolt ons... :D

If you have to fortitude to venture into the toilets/ST rooms with her then I'm sure things will get downright dirty and she does take care very well from what I hear from a few repeat offenders. 8)

Ill take their word for it :harhar:

Have you buggered Bow or Guitar yet? :notworthy:

#107 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

I haven't seen Bow at all, Noon and entourage were in Sensations on a couple of occasions but no sight of her at all.

Having had the pleasure of her company when she first appeared on the scene I've no desire to revisit though I always shout her a drink.

Guitar didn't happen as I only went to Famous briefly and didn't like to upset Soda who I like, most of the other girls are away as they think it is Low Season though Lita has told them there is no Low Season for the likes of us and we come to see them regardless. :butterfly:

#108 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:51 AM

Yes i think you would have had Bow in her prime. I'm sure Ill bump into Noon and her possy at some stage :sleep:

Keep it up man. Enjoyable read :clapclap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci