Petesie's "Where's Ma Troosers" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#109 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:42 AM

Petesie me lad, nice to see young Patsy popping up again, she is always worth a butchers. And she never disappoints in the old "how's your father" stakes. She was my very first ever LB you know, one afternoon in 2005, long before she had the Bristols, and on a day I had consumed way too many Britney's.
What bar is she in now? Her old bar, little Annie bar or something like that, was closed when I was last there in March.
Keep up the good work young man.

#110 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:17 AM

Petesie me lad, nice to see young Patsy popping up again, she is always worth a butchers. And she never disappoints in the old "how's your father" stakes. She was my very first ever LB you know, one afternoon in 2005, long before she had the Bristols, and on a day I had consumed way too many Britney's.
What bar is she in now? Her old bar, little Annie bar or something like that, was closed when I was last there in March.
Keep up the good work young man.

Yea it was Little Annie bar she used to work at I remember her from February last year extract below. You bob on brother Badpress she never disappoints in a good session

I head back to soi 8 for the dom ladyboy, who is sat outside the bar near the top called the Little Anne. That I met earlier, We head to the short time room and get down to it. She tell's me after the session if I want more dom she will meet me outside R Con 3.15 am after work to take me to her flat where she tell's she as toys and it will be a no hold barred session.

I head up to the hotel and sit out front waiting for miss Dominatrix to arrive. She turns up on a moped just after 3am. I jump on the back and we head just around the corner to her apartment. As I get off the back 2 of her friends come over to say hi, as she is talking she beckons me over and handcuffs me in front of her friends the puts a collar on me and leads me up to her room not before her friends have pawed me all over. I am taken to her room where I was abused for what seemed an eternity.

I meet Mo Mo in the morning and he ask's what are the marks and bruises over my body. I say I had a fall of the baht bus drunk

Loving the report petesie

#111 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

Guitar didn't happen as I only went to Famous briefly and didn't like to upset Soda who I like

good luck with that, i somehow did something to upset soda, i was walking through the night market over by tukcom and i ran into soda and may , and soda litterally pushed me into a fruit stand, all i could do was laugh.
nice trip report, brings back lots of memories

#112 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

Some views from my balcony... 8)

The room at the LK Empress was brilliant and the view from the balcony added that something extra all the girls liked. Add in some nice music by James Blunt or John Mayer, whisky for me and beer for them and job done. :D

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#113 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Some more views... 8)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#114 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

And more...

Attached Files

#115 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

I wobbled through to Soi 8 and I was walking down there with the full intention to hop a bus to Yodsak when my name was called out by Luk Tan from Anaconda having a drink with some GG friends.

No brainer this one so drink up and grab the Baht bus to da Loom.
;-)

Attached Files

#116 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

Agree with yungster about Soda, bit of a moody cow in my experience. :tantrum:

LK Empress looks amazing but probably way outta my price range

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#117 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

Good choice on selecting the Energizer Bunny (Luk Tan), down from Guess Bar for a few days I presume. Enjoying your report, btw. :D

#118 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

enjoying your TR petesie... :D

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#119 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

After her majesty departed I routed my carcase to La Bumbar and hooked up once again with Bodders, quite a few FM’s in this evening none of who I knew really well…

We relocated to Dodgy Bob’s and none of his entertainment staff were that entertaining so Soi Yodsak it was. 8)

Attached Files

#120 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

A few more of the merely delightful Luk Tan... :blush:

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci