Petesie's "Where's Ma Troosers" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#133 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

Next stop was Baby Boom which again had a lack of fellas like us in attendance, shame really as Josh is really trying. We had a swift one in Submarine Go Go in Soi LK Metro and none of the naked GG’s did anything for me but the fella with me had some experience here so not a bother.

I actually returned and picked up my BF from Horny and despite her cheeky mate having a go and calling me Papa we left unscathed for the Songtaew of Lub for what I was hoping to be a quiet one but things have a habit of swiftly changing in Sinchester.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#134 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

We had a few on my balcony and I found Ploy to be a lovely soft spoken girl with no brashness whatsoever about her…we had a great chat and to be Blunt she enjoyed the tunes on my Bose soundlink. After the shower we had another lengthy passionate kissing session and the beasts were unleashed.

Winner winner chicken dinner and yet again I have some magic moments here and just when that moment was reached my chest was flooded by her magic potion…the most Ladyboy goo I’ve ever seen anyone come ever, period!

Another shower was required and we settled in to a passionate snuggle which kept us awake most of the night. She told me she really liked me and to be honest the feeling was getting a bit mutual…in the morning we arranged to meet up for my last afternoon at Central Mall.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#135 bodbatty

bodbatty
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:01 PM

Excellent reporting as always, 'twas a pleasure as always, being your wingman on your final night.

#136 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

Many thanks again Bodders for your great company on our meanderings through the Soi's & boys. :tada:

I've had a quick look at the calender and I do believe I can squeeze a naughty week in September... :razz: ;-)

#137 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

We missed each other somehow so I waited the obligatory 15 mins then went for a bite to eat at Black Canyon thinking ah WTF…then an sms came in and she soon joined me. Tickets were bought for Abraham Lincoln slaying vampires and we enjoyed the escapism and further cuddles.

Hard to say cheerio to Ploy, but bye bye’s had to be done so I regretfully hopped a bus to the hotel waving to my new Teerak standing there looking at me disappearing from her life...what to do?

At the LK Empress my gorgeous taxi driver was waiting for me…a stunner with a brand new Lexus so needless to say she got a tip.

I relaxed with a wine cooler and let Pattaya flow gracefully away in her rear view mirror.

Attached Files

#138 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

Excellent from start to finish. Thank you. I don't think I have ever heard Pattaya and graceful used in the same sentance before. Roll on Septembers report.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#139 bodbatty

bodbatty
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

Many thanks again Bodders for your great company on our meanderings through the Soi's & boys. :tada:

I've had a quick look at the calender and I do believe I can squeeze a naughty week in September... :razz: ;-)

Well you know I'll still be here, nowhere else to go. Had a swift one last night in Horny on the way back from a match in Naklua - your teelak miss you maak maak :love:

#140 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:54 AM

Petsie, Glad to see you have signed upto the Ploy fan club.
Lovely photo's of the little lass. :love:

I met her in January just after she started in the bar and was her first LT custumer and have always spared her several nights, and always the the last night on recent trips.

I attach a pic taken then, as you can see she has tweaked her look a little.

Looking forward to renewing my aquaintence in 18 days. 8)

Attached Files

#141 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

And she told me she hab no other...who would think it... :D

Enjoy mate! :clap clap:

Ah Thailandia... ;-)

#142 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:11 AM

Well, it started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle,
and the less said about the end, the better. But, apart than that,
excellent.

#143 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:12 AM

After check-in I went up to the Observation deck and enjoyed a few tins of San Mig Lite while reflecting on the events of the last 14 days of my latest jaunt.

Despite my restrictions on my time I think I didn’t fare too bad and met some fun girls along the way. It was also great to catch up with good friends who have helped me enjoy so many of my trips to LoS. The girls I met were all great, no complaints whatsoever…bless them all.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for bearing with me fellas!

Attached Files

#144 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

Thanks for sharing the TR petesie. An excellent read and sounds like it was an excellent trip. :clapclap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci