Trousersnakes Sojourn to Thailand 2012

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#49 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

I woke up at about 1 rough as a badgers arse and forced myself to drink a litre of water. I was meeting Yoyo at 3 outside Temptations so I just had time for a massage from the LB massage shop on Soi Nana close to guess. I wanted to save all my spunk for YoYo but V still managed to give herself a happy ending half way through.

It was a delight to see YoYo at 3. One of the few lb’s that still looks great under the hot nana sun. We headed straight to the short time hotel and Yoyo was her usual awesome self. I wish I had taken her to Pattaya. We spent the next four hours going from Guess to various other Soi 7 – Bars before returning to Temptations about 9. After about 20 mins in Temptations it was back to the Nana short time hotel for another session. Yoyo is super sexy and funny and I couldn’t bring myself to leave the room. I ended up leaving at about 1.30 am after paying for four hours.

Yoyo is superb. She is not a money grabber and is a delight to talk to. She took care of me all day and made sure I ate every couple of hours. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Attached Files

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#50 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

decided to watch it in the Soi 7 Bier Garten. I always like to visit this place in Bkk for some people watching. Some of the GG's are straight out of Star Wars :blush:

There was a time when this Soi 7 establishment was the place to find some real honeyz however, that was a long time ago,these days Trousersnake's description of its inhabitants is about right.

I believe 2005 is the last time I saw some ok looking girls working there but never since. The food which was ok has also gone downhill. The farang customer base remains a mix of old gaugers and english teachers.

#51 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Those photos of Yoyo are a disgrace :tantrum: Please purchase a new camera or at least use one with a flash.

#52 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

Those photos of Yoyo are a disgrace :tantrum: Please purchase a new camera or at least use one with a flash.

You know I love you dearly trousersnake, however I have to agree with the mayor of Pattaya regarding those photos. :moon:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#53 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

A camera phone? I think it must be. There's no detail to adjust. The best I could do -

Attached Files

• Attached File  test.jpg   279.52KB   13 downloads

#54 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

Yes, apologies for the quality of the pics. They dont do the lovely YoYo justice :redcard:

#55 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

A camera phone? I think it must be. There's no detail to adjust. The best I could do -

Yes, BlackBerry. Thanks for trying to make them look better :tada:

#56 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Going backwards - The final couple of days in Pattaya were good fun as usual. As previously mentioned I did spend my final two evenings with a GG from a Soi Diamond GoGo (previously thinking Living Dolls). After spending my second evening with her she was to remain with me in Pattaya.

On my final day in Pattaya I met with 68+1 and we visited some of the usual spots. At some point after 10 pm we ended up back at Nong Bar. Bow and Noon were in situ. I could tell Bow was still somewhat unhappy with me and given my gogo girl was with me any remourse that she was feeling quickly went out the window. :blush:

68+1 and i left and made our way to Hot Tuna in Walking Street. After an hour or so I was feeling fairly tired and horney so I decided to head back to the LKR for some McDonalds and anal. Sadly i just missed PT and Gazz who arrived in Hot Tuna Shortly after I left.

A quick, fun and eventful few days in Sin City. I cant help thinking perhaps things could have gone better with young Bow and I would not totally rule out a repeat visit to her little brown bottom. However IMO a set of bolt ons would improve things :notworthy:

#57 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

Bow's body is just sheer "perfection" the way it is at the moment IMHO, does that mean Im starting to like "boys"? :blush:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#58 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

One odd thing did happen at the end of the second night though. I was in Marine with 68+1 and PT. We were drinking and dancing around the Noon + Bow crew. Anyway, I got back to my room about 5 am and shortly after my whore de juer told me that my eyes just went crazy and that I just lay on the bed moving around a lot before passing out. The following day (day 3) I had a number of heart palpitations that felt more than a little uncomfortable. I have no idea what it was but I spoke to 68+1 the following day and he brought up the subject of heart palpitations that he had also felt that day. Something must have been put in our drinks but I guess I’ll never know.

Overall I enjoyed the trip but probably not as much as previous years. For my next trip I plan to spend a lot more time in Bkk and may even totally rule out my usual beach trip. For sure Yoyo was the highlight and her aftersales service department has already emailed to check I arrived home safely. My faith in South East Asian Transexual Hookers is restored. She is due to return to China soon so I hope it doesn’t become her permanent home unless that is something would really make her happy :blush: .
A good un!

Ill add one of her pics from Thaifriendly ass my terrible ones just don’t do the little lady justice.

Attached Files

#59 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Bow's body is just sheer "perfection" the way it is at the moment IMHO, does that mean Im starting to like "boys"? :blush:

Nope, but it may mean that I am going off boys :tantrum: . Perish the thought.

#60 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

One odd thing did happen at the end of the second night though. I was in Marine with 68+1 and PT. We were drinking and dancing

Something must have been put in our drinks but I guess I’ll never know.

I was fine but then again I do recall the GG I was with placing her hand over the top of my bottle while administering a verbal tirade to a certain ladyboy whom was lingering close by. Perhaps ten minutes later 68+1 is complaining to me that somebody has spiked his drink with a substance that he was previously familiar with :razz:
Sensing things were getting out of hand, I cleared off shortly after.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci