Trousersnakes Sojourn to Thailand 2012

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

Well its great to be setting off on another trip to the LOL (land of ladyboys). I am flying into Bangkok where I am due to be picked up and swiftly driven to the LK Renaissance in Pattaya. Sadly my trip has started off rather badly. This morning I received an email informing me that my connecting flight from Muscat had been moved forward 4 hours so I now have to endure a 6 hour stopover. Fucking raging but there is nothing I can do; it is what it is. The other half flies direct with EVA and I should have done the same. I will now be arriving into Bkk at 23:00 instead of 19:00. The plan is to have young Bow in my room for 1am for a wee bit of rough and tumble before hitting walking street bars followed by marine disco. We will see how it pans out because plans don't always work in LOL (plan B is a BoomDraw style Hugwalk expedition). Sitting in heathrow as I type this. Anyway, ass up, face down, here we go.P.S - If wireless is working in my room ill try to report daily.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#2 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

Prosecco and sleeping tablet to ease my woes

Attached Files

#3 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

Have a good one TS looking forward to your tales of all things LOS........

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#4 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

Cheers Samco....One of ours on the flight. Not bad looking too. If I get the chance for a chat I will. Jesus the plane is full of old gaugers. But I guess I am just one of the lads....PT ill txt to see if you are still on it at 1am. If so then Marine would be just a treat.....Over and out until Bkk gents.....

#5 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

nice intro sir and i do like the H..w referance, i wish you great one :angel: , my advice=incorperate a coconut.

may the cosmos as they so often do
when in thailand deliever just
what u want
also..... a little
bowage.

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Great start there Trousersnake... :D

This old gauger shall be checking into your current gaff in around 5 days... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Well done trousersnake, get your arse firmly in gear and kindly refrain from that afternoon drinking......it's a recipe for disaster on these long hot nights.
Long Bow is anxiously awaiting your arrival and surprisingly when I informed Noon of your impending status earlier this morning she was quite dismissive :?

But yes, in future direct flights are the way to go.

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

I stopped making stop-overs years ago, direct is the only way for me.

Looking forward to tales from your trip TS, but who paid €5 for an irish coffee?! :o

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Looks like 5 Omani Riyals to me which is more expensive than 5 Euro...in fact leaving the Auld Sod the other week an Oirish Coffee was 7 Euro at Shannon... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#10 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Wow. Good first night gents. Bow sorted! Excellent. Some Linda Bar LB before that. She was soso. I think she actuallypayed me??? I was trying the Boomdraw hugwalk and it worked :lol:

Me PT in Nongs at about 2am. Lashed Bow back to the loom to play internet. Hit walking street with PT and we ended up the my fave gogo Living Dolls. As per usual the girls were first rate and PT barfined a little cracker.

We then went to Marine as I was due to meet Bow. Obviously she never turned up as she spent the evening enjoying the LKR. Ended up with a short time of some Linda Bar lady? Name??????anyway gave her few baht and sent her on her way. Perhaps a round tonight?

My loom looks like a dump now so better get the cleaners in. Off to Soi 6 for a day time shuffle. Only woke up at 4.30 :blush:

Attached Files

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay.... :yumm:

Nice start trousersnake. :rock:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#12 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:41 PM

Now I am getting amazing massage from Diamond from So What Bar. Now her ands all over me> She is doing a goog job :clapclap:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci