Trousersnakes Sojourn to Thailand 2012

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

Well if is the substance that I believe it to be then I find it bizarre. For one it is expensive, and two, I can’t see a ladyboy getting any gain from it. A weird experience.

The poor gogo girl. I must have looked a state covered in blood and off my noodle on god knows what :redcard:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#62 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

You'll be covered in far more than that if the missus finds out what you've been up to... 8)

I thought that I was bad enough for me ducking and diving... :roll: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#63 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

You'll be covered in far more than that if the missus finds out what you've been up to... 8)

I thought that I was bad enough for me ducking and diving... :roll: ;-)

12 days in LOS, 6 lb's and a gg. I behaved half of the time :sleep: Well nearly 50% :blush: .

#64 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

12 days in LOS, 6 lb's and a gg. I behaved half of the time :sleep: Well nearly 50% :blush: .

Not beleeb. :lol:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#65 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

and my final low quality pics of Yoyo :harhar:

Attached Files

• Attached File  gggg.JPG   47.55KB   2207 downloads
  • Attached File  yyy.JPG   52.33KB   2207 downloads

#66 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:49 AM

and my final low quality pics of Yoyo :harhar:

Thanks for the report TS. I think your last two pics look kind of artful. But coming from me that is probably a bad sign. :D
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#67 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:46 PM

Thanks - Its the natural glow of the Temptations light rather than any photography skills on my part.

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

Great report there TS... :clapclap:

I quite like the parting shots too. :D

I'll be ducking & diving myself in just over 6 weeks...first Hua Hin then Funtown.

For those that think Hua Hin is quiet...I just looked on the map of Soi Bintabat and counted 95 fucking bars ...yee har! :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#69 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

I do love that term "ducking and diving"! It describes my antics perfectly. Is it your first trip to hua hin? Get your ass down to McDonalds and there are plenty of bars, gg's and of course lb's knocking about. Way in Caddy Shack is the best looking by a mile but is all about the THB's and can be a right moody little mare.

#70 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:34 AM

This will be my 4th trip to HH but thanks for the tips... ;-)

I will have some family encumbrance along so it'll be late night treats for me...tee hee. :D

#71 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

This will be my 4th trip to HH but thanks for the tips... ;-) :D

Duhhhhh :blush:

Ignore my tips and duck and dive to your hearts content :notworthy:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci