Trousersnakes Sojourn to Thailand 2012

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#25 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

That is a very sad story. Bow was obviously counting on a repeat session & to do this to one of our own when he is trying to enjoy his holiday will cost her more in the long run.

How many guys reading this will give her a wide berth knowing that she doesn't hesitate to retaliate if she's rejected? The girls don't appreciate how much damage they do to their reputation when they pull this shit.

This isnt gonna put me off Bow, but maybe I'll delay looking out for her until Im nearing the end of my next trip :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#26 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

In fairness I dont really give a shit about the dig.

Duke dont let it put you off. She is an all right kid.

Still with the living dolls broad. She is nice and hassle fee so I am sticking with her. Even took her shopping this afternoon :blush: Sometimes is just nice to be with nice people. Going to take her to that lb party now in Soi Buk
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

After the LB party it could well be the GG that knuckles you next... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

a right hook from a hug sprint :clapclap:

#29 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

This isnt gonna put me off Bow

And me neither I like em with a bit of spirit .

Last time I had jiggy jiggy with her she scratch just like a monkey , all good clean family fun ;-)
Where your friend you ?

#30 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Duke dont let it put you off. She is an all right kid.

It wont mate, my comment was "tounge in cheek"

In fact Bow looks and sounds just perfect for me :love:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#31 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Looks like we might have a new srum half in the wings after BOW has taken out one of Ireland's best! Good to meet you trousers but I have to tell you Bow is going downhill since the altercation and getting blind smashed every night since.

BTW missed you at Hot Tuna.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

#32 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:25 AM

Looks like we might have a new srum half in the wings after BOW has taken out one of Ireland's best! Good to meet you trousers but I have to tell you Bow is going downhill since the altercation and getting blind smashed every night since.

BTW missed you at Hot Tuna.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Yeah great to meet you mate. Certainly had a laugh.Sorry I didn't see you in hot tuna. I was there for a bit but decided to take gg back. Lovely little thing and I must have spent 2 hours rimming her bold little botty. While Bow was not exactly full of remourse I was winding her up a bit so ill let that one go.. Currently in Krabi and will post tomorrow. Met Yoyo in Nana last night the little black cocked firecracker. Just back from the United Game and I am gutted. At least Leinster won yesterday.

#33 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

Met Yoyo in Nana last night the little black cocked firecracker. Just back from the United Game and I am gutted.

At least you got a shot on target then :roll:
Where your friend you ?

#34 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

I hear ya SB. Having Park and giggs starting mad no sense.Out and about in Krabi again tonight. Saw a good few LB's around but overall the standard of gg's and LB's is best described as deplorable. I have seen one GG and one LB that I would give some attention. If I will or not I am unsure. Up tomorrow at 7 for one of those Island tours. Too hot for that type of carry on so realistically looking forward to Bkk Sat. Did have a great feed of crabs, seabass, fish salad, vedge dish and beers for two for 1600 baht so at least the Krabi food is good.

Attached Files

#35 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:24 AM

Apologies for the low standard and boring nature of the pics. Bloody blackberry combined with the wife are impacting things

#36 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

As previously mentioned I had seen one LB and one GG worth a pop. I bumped into this particular lb yesterday evening. She works in one of the Krabi beer bars opposite McDonalds (overall there is around 12 lbs working on this soi. On second glance one or two more look ok). Her name is Poi (pronounced Boy) and one closer glance she is a sexy little femboy. Lovely slim body and a cute face. We began with a game of pool before moving into some heavy petting on the sofa. Next thing I realise we are in the toilets and here ass is in my face. Maybe worth seeing her again. :blush:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci