Trousersnakes Sojourn to Thailand 2012

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#37 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

During the day I visited some of the beautiful beaches around krabi. There really are some exceptional sites to see.

Attached Files

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#38 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

Next thing I realise we are in the toilets and here ass is in my face. Maybe worth seeing her again. :blush:

sucking ass in the toilet, nice thats the way we like it in krabi!

#39 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

Next thing I realise we are in the toilets and here ass is in my face. Maybe worth seeing her again. :blush:

Nothing would surprise me with trousersnake but what I would like to know is.....where is his wife while this situation is occurring :?

#40 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

Being a good little lady she is generally tucked up in bed before 1a.m. It is at this point that the trousersnake comes alive. There really is not enough sleeze around Krabi and I am looking forwad to a night in Suk and the RCA tomorrow evening, Plenty more bums to be eating around there. P.S - Young Poi's spunk tasted a bit like chicken but I am not sure I have time to visit her humble toilet this evening. Didn't drink a drop yesterday and feeling a lot better. Ill repost details of Pattaya so they make more sense. Given the fact I was often a tad tipsy I am surprised I could type at all. :loco:

#41 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Its gotta be done yung havok. Actually I have been eating a lot of bottom on this trip. The toilet bottom wanst as dirty as it sounds. Young Poi had the decency to give her hole a quick squirt as I sucked on her sweaty little pecker :harhar: .

#42 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

Its 1pm in Bangkok. I guess the only logical thing to do is meet up with Yoyo for some afternoon delight :clapclap: Also - I must have a death wish as i brought the wife and brother to temptations last night :blush:

#43 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:39 AM

When in Krabi I spent most nights in a Beer Bar just down the road from Mcdonalds. A ladyboy called Lee had just taken over the lease. The music was good, atmosphere relaxed and the bars USP was that all beers were only 60 baht. Most other bars were charging 100 baht so she was doing a good trade. I hope the bar does well as she was a nice person but I cant see 60 baht a bottle being sustainable.

Enjoyed my time in Krabi but I was looking forward to Bkk :rock: . In fact, given the choice, I would probably spend my entire break in Bkk. :love:

Attached Files

#44 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

I only arrived back to Bkk at about 6pm on Saturday and I was looking forward to a big night. I had a couple of hours to myself so I visited Yoyo in Temptations. As usual she looked amazing and was good company. We fooled around for a bit but it wasn’t the time to take here. We arranged to meet the following day. I told her I was looking to go to a Disco and she informed me that Spicy had undergone a revamp and was worth seeing. She asked did I want to take the wife into Temptations for a look. I did so and in retrospect this was a bit silly. All the lb’s were nice but it was certainly sailing a bit close to the wind. Some snaggletoothed lb was chatting to my wife and they seemed to be enjoying a conversation. I just sat there staring at Yoyo safe in the knowledge I would see her the following day :notworthy: .

#45 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:56 AM

I spent an hour or two drinking around Soi Nana. As usual there was a wonderful buzz around the place and I was enjoying soaking up the atmosphere.

Attached Files

#46 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

I wanted to watch the Chelsea v liverpool game and decided to watch it in the Soi 7 Bier Garten. I always like to visit this place in Bkk for some people watching. Some of the GG's are straight out of Star Wars :blush:

Attached Files

#47 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

On YoYo’s advice I decided to check out the new Spicy Disco. The place looks so much better than before but they no longer allow LB’s. Many of the ladies of the night have been replaced my hi-so wannabies. It was good fun though. No entry fee, bottle of Vodka + unlimited mixers for 2,200 baht. Given the fact that I consumed the majority of the vodka I don’t remember going back to Suk. I believe we went to have more drinks at one of those stalls. We must have got in around 8ish well and truly battered.

Attached Files

#48 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

decided to watch it in the Soi 7 Bier Garten. I always like to visit this place in Bkk for some people watching. Some of the GG's are straight out of Star Wars :blush:

There was a time when this Soi 7 establishment was the place to find some real honeyz however, that was a long time ago,these days Trousersnake's description of its inhabitants is about right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci