Penthouse Hotel - Pattaya's Guest Friendly Hotel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#73 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

My guess is that kingstons, mayball, SammyCan, lesytopp and Penthouse hotel posts all come from the same IP address.

10 points. :D Don't forget chaseLB too.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#74 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

My guess is that kingstons, mayball, SammyCan, lesytopp and Penthouse hotel posts all come from the same IP address.

10 points. :D Don't forget chaseLB too.

not forgetting juddershudder and erikthevik.
(in case you thought they were all diferent people that happen to be staying in the penthouse this week, and read the forum daily)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#75 mrmook

mrmook
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

The hotel i would never stay in , the club is a clip joint but am guessing it makes alot off money for the big boss so why change.
Money number one and all that...

#76 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

" YES " . He's Back! And likes The 'Photos , and manual is doing his bit..

#77 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

There's been some complaints about the noise; wouldn't be the first time for me in LoS as the establishments still have to have the income despite the inconvenience of modifications...just move elsewhere if it bothers you, plenty around and all that.

Please don't register any more user-names as my memory is shit, just the one will do.

We all stay where we like to stay and lets leave it like that; I like the club and shall continue to cast my peepers over whats on offer there.

If I like the gaff I may give it a whirl.

Can we all now please agree to differ?

Peace FFS.

8)[/quote] AH ! ..Some reason at last, .. Well put !..

#78 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

note to any future guests.

buy yourself a diary and keep note of the following.

all your movements.
all staff,s names you deal with.
anything you take from the mini bar.
the start time of any construction work.
the finish time of any contruction work.
take photos of yourself in the room.
do not leave anything under the aircon .
keep all your receipts.

then, if you do have any complaints, you wont be called a bullshitter.

we hope you have a pleasant stay.
:tada:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#79 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:07 AM

WOW! What a thread :clapclap:

PH have not done themselvs any favours IMO. I did stay in the hotel once and did find it fun for a couple of nights. However the multiple posts, personal attacks and ridicules accusations thown at J/Ant are really bringing out PH's true colours.

I dont even think that the point about the IP's adress has been fully appreciated.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#80 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

note to any future guests.

buy yourself a diary and keep note of the following.

all your movements.
all staff,s names you deal with.
anything you take from the mini bar.
the start time of any construction work.
the finish time of any contruction work.
take photos of yourself in the room.
do not leave anything under the aircon .
keep all your receipts.

then, if you do have any complaints, you wont be called a bullshitter.

we hope you have a pleasant stay.
:tada:

Very funny Anthony but none of this is necessary if a bonafide guest makes his complaint known when he is checking out. After trading for some 25+ years, they have had a few complaints & they are very capable of handling them. And they are not in the business of making customers so unhappy that they never return. And you can all say what you like, I have seen customers really trying it on & I've seen the way the hotel handles them. Some of these guys would test the patience of a saint but they were treated fairly. Maybe the customer thought he deserved more but that's their prerogative.

The minibar is a classic argument starter. Who hasn't had a girl put a bottle in her bag while she thinks you aren't looking? I prefer when they ask me but I usually don't mind. I get pissed off when they walk in & just help themself. It's a mood killer to tell a girl she can't have a drink. And every morning when the minibar is restocked, a docket is there for me to sign. Never any surprises at checkout, you know day by day what's been drunk.

I did suspect that -J- had stayed in the hotel at some time. But so much of his story doesn't add up. I was impressed when he posted his bill albeit it could be anyone's account given the lack of information on it.

I want to state for the record that if -J- has stayed there, I wish to unreservedly apologise to him for any inference I made. Having been on the receiving end of it in the past, I can tell him that there are few things more upsetting than being accused of lying on a public forum. I didn't enjoy it & I can imagine him feeling very aggrieved.

But he has had an agenda right from the start when he called the place a "shithole". And with so much of his story proving to be not possible, combined with the long term campaign to undermine the Penthouse I mentioned earlier, one does wonder where to separate truth from fiction.

#81 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

WOW! What a thread :clapclap:

Indeed yes. I had hoped it would die quickly, it was always bound to bring out the critics. Either real or secret enemies.

PH have not done themselvs any favours IMO. I did stay in the hotel once and did find it fun for a couple of nights. However the multiple posts, personal attacks and ridicules accusations thown at J/Ant are really bringing out PH's true colours.

There's nothing ridiculous about the accusations made against some folks who seem to have an agenda against the hotel. When someone's intention is nothing less than trying to ruin the reputation of a place, they have no option but to fight back. As Petesie has said, if anyone doesn't like the place, there are many other hotels. None of them as LB friendly as the Penthouse but we are all free to choose.

I dont even think that the point about the IP's adress has been fully appreciated.

Good point & I can't stick up for all the new accounts popping up out of nowhere. I am surprised those responsible for them aren't aware how transparent their actions are.

Well not completely surprised, I think someone is still getting used to how to utilise the internet to defend themself. I am going to suggest a new username for them - Sheldon Cooper... :lol:

#82 petra2

petra2
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Received the link from a friend. He knew it would interest me. Major construction has been going on for the last 8 months with banging and drilling commencing daily at 8.00 a.m. Just ask the proprietors with businesses in the same street whose sleep, as well as their clients, has been disturbed. Anyone contradicting this is an out and out liar.

#83 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Received the link from a friend. He knew it would interest me. Major construction has been going on for the last 8 months with banging and drilling commencing daily at 8.00 a.m. Just ask the proprietors with businesses in the same street whose sleep, as well as their clients, has been disturbed. Anyone contradicting this is an out and out liar.

Yes, without Penthouse what would have become of this well-loved street!!!!
Thank God for Penthouse. After the miss management, of others in the street over the last 5/6 years, they are the only ones who have kept the street alive. If the lights were turned off the street would be just another BIG BLACK HOLE.

#84 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

i think iwe found me a new favorit tread... :D

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci