Penthouse Hotel - Pattaya's Guest Friendly Hotel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#85 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Well Said Mr. 'P' . " Could Not have put it Better ! . It's possible this 'gentleman' has at some time stayed with us, But certainly Not under the circumstances that he So described, .. one may call 'Wolf' one time too many! .. but whatever ( and seeing where this gent has stayed before, still waiting for the pictures !) .. he does indeed appear to have an agenda,.." OOPS "

#86 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

some folks who seem to have an agenda against the hotel. When someone's intention is nothing less than trying to ruin the reputation of a place.
:

they dont have an agenda,
people have spoke up that they didnt enjoy their stay and got jumped all over as being a bullshitter.
J was asked to provide proof of his stay.
he told how the aircon leaked, the construction noise, and the stern faced reception lady.
all of which, you admit is true. "yes, the aircon leaks, there is construction going on, and she may be stern faced, but she has a lot of shit to put up with"
now, i wouldnt know all that, ive never stayed there.
i also dont take pics of any rooms i stay in, or keep receipts.
but thats not enough, you want pics of the room, which he provides.
not good enough, could have copied them.
you want to see his receipt. which again, he posts.
but thats not enough. its a fake receipt now.
ive never met J, but i know bullshit when i hear it, and the guy is telling the truth.
he just didnt like it in the hotel.

if we were to question anyones agenda, it wouldnt be the lad who stayed there and provided proof.
it would be pacmans, who seems to be the only guy who has stayed there more than once, and is defending the place as if his life depended on it.
and the owner who is posting under 6 or 7 usernames.
who then post more pics of the rooms he stayed in (owns), yet where is the proof, where are the receipts.?

the problem with people who live in thailand, is they lose track of reality. they become assimilated into thai culture and can see nothing beyond maintaining their livelyhood there. the farang is purely a money source, and are born stupid.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#87 yesmylady

yesmylady
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

A few pics from a stay I had some time back. Been thinking about giving Jasmin a try.

J. You have any pics to show from Jasmin?

Attached Files

#88 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

she,s got a face like someone dripped water into her bag all night.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#89 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

A few pics from a stay I had some time back. Been thinking about giving Jasmin a try.

J. You have any pics to show from Jasmin?

Not bad photographs (of the Room/Suite), shan't comment on the occupant, have you got anymore? But .. nothing too explicit please. :clapclap:

#90 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

some folks who seem to have an agenda against the hotel. When someone's intention is nothing less than trying to ruin the reputation of a place.
:

they dont have an agenda,
people have spoke up that they didnt enjoy their stay and got jumped all over as being a bullshitter.
J was asked to provide proof of his stay.
he told how the aircon leaked, the construction noise, and the stern faced reception lady.
all of which, you admit is true. "yes, the aircon leaks, there is construction going on, and she may be stern faced, but she has a lot of shit to put up with"
now, i wouldnt know all that, ive never stayed there.
i also dont take pics of any rooms i stay in, or keep receipts.
but thats not enough, you want pics of the room, which he provides.
not good enough, could have copied them.
you want to see his receipt. which again, he posts.
but thats not enough. its a fake receipt now.
ive never met J, but i know bullshit when i hear it, and the guy is telling the truth.
he just didnt like it in the hotel.

if we were to question anyones agenda, it wouldnt be the lad who stayed there and provided proof.
it would be pacmans, who seems to be the only guy who has stayed there more than once, and is defending the place as if his life depended on it.
and the owner who is posting under 6 or 7 usernames.
who then post more pics of the rooms he stayed in (owns), yet where is the proof, where are the receipts.?

the problem with people who live in thailand, is they lose track of reality. they become assimilated into thai culture and can see nothing beyond maintaining their livelyhood there. the farang is purely a money source, and are born stupid.

This is preciously the type of agenda pacman and others are referring to. Never stayed, making assumptions. How can it be so bad? Pictures prove otherwise. How come the failure rate is so high in Pattaya yet after 25 years they are doing so well? They must be doing something right?
And still looking forward to seeing those great pics of that other fine hotel that virtual traveler claims to have been….

#91 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

. How come the failure rate is so high in Pattaya yet after 25 years they are doing so well? They must be doing something right?

exactly,
you were doing well before you started this thread.
so i would suggest to go back to how you were doing things before,
and to sack the guy in charge of advertising.
he aint doing you any favours.

#92 Premier

Premier
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Just read this thread from start to finish and it has confirmed 2 things.

1. I will never stay at the Penthouse Hotel.

2. Anthony70 is a fucking funny bloke.

#93 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

Well that's disappointing. Never is a long time, are you completely sure?

I agree. I think the Penthouse should buy him a drink for all his support on this thread.

The silly thing is if Anthony was to ever meet the Penthouse boss, I am sure they would get on like a house on fire. They have far more in common than they have differences. C'est la vie.

#94 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

And a darn good roofer to boot. :clapclap:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#95 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

Yes mate, failed roofer turns forum comedian :lol:

#96 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Luckily with my beef all those years ago I did actually email the establishment with my complaints just to put it on record, they even responded mentioning the points I had raised that could be rectified would be rectified.
I must go back and find out if they dusted the ceiling fan :harhar:

You'll be lucky...:D

I heard they are trucking in a ton of dirt just to make you feel at home... :clapclap:

Add assorted vermin of the poisonous variety & it promises to be quite a stay... :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci