Penthouse Hotel - Pattaya's Guest Friendly Hotel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#97 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

and to sack the guy in charge of advertising.
he aint doing you any favours.

OI... I am working like my life depended on it here... :tantrum:

you said so yourself... :D

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

I think we have this as the liveliest thread at the moment for all the wrong reasons.

Personally speaking...it's all been said now, the good, bad and decidedly indifferent, so we've now heard all the opinions.

I'd rather not hear anything more about it other than more info and pics of the girls that sometimes stay at the guests request. 8)

Peace FFS. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Yes I agree Petesie, enough is enough.

it's generally accepted that the Penthouse is not for everyone, but on the other hand plenty of punters rave about the place including one or two guys who's opinions I'm always interested to read.

#100 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

Yes mate, failed roofer turns forum comedian :lol:

not failed mate, im raking the coin in.
:rock:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#101 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

Penthouse

Pent definition. Penned or shut up; closely confined.

House definition. A structure serving as a dwelling for one or more persons.

Are you allowed at at night time or are you confined or shut up in the room at night.

#102 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

not failed mate, im raking the coin in.
:rock:

With all the wedge your raking in, you can afford to stay in the penthouse hotel, just don't put your suitcase underneath the air con unit

And maybe pay a barfine or two this time.

#103 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

And maybe pay a barfine or two this time.

hark at popeye.!

the last time he dropped 10 baht, he bent down to pick it up that fast, it hit him in the back of the head.!
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#104 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

Before I go any further I will state that this will absolutely be the last post I make on this thread and to avoid having to go through this bullshit again I will never again comment on the scamhouse hotel, so there you go Con DaForum just call that a win and shut the fuck up.

Mr Pacman from my experience the ladyboy world is a small one, and as I intend to return to LOS on a regular basis I feel its only a matter of time before our paths cross. I want you to know despite everything that's been said I will still call you brother and whats more I will even buy you breakfast at one of the hotels neighboring businesses if you agree to listen to what they have to say about the place.

I am prepared to offer what ever proof I can about any statement I have made on this forum, so I will post one more photo from the one night I spent at the Jasmin(just to prove I did). I can assure you I have no affiliation with this place and will say it is a bit of a hole but comes with a coresponding price,(as all holes should)

And to yesmylady you can find more of my pics at the Jasmin here.

http://www.lb-69.com...hts_in_LOS.html

This thread may be an entertaining read but I beg you can we just let it go now.

Attached Files

#105 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

Thank you for being so reasonable -J-. I am more than happy to accept your offer of breakfast in return for meeting the neighbours. And I promise to listen to everything they say.

I hope you appreciate I have zero say in hotel policy but it never does any harm for all parties to hear both sides. If this goes well, perhaps I can reciprocate with an offer of my own.

I think this concludes the thread on a very positive note, something I would have thought impossible 5 pages back. Now would be a good time to lock it before someone else decides to get in on the act.

Thank you to the fair & the less fair contributors to this thread. It has all been fun, I haven't enjoyed posting this much in ages. And it's been great to see the hotel step out from behind the scenes & get involved in an online debate. I am sure this won't be the last time they do.

And that's no bad thing if BMs can communicate directly with the management. Amen.

#106 Penthouse Hotel

Penthouse Hotel
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Penthouse

Pent definition. Penned or shut up; closely confined.

House definition. A structure serving as a dwelling for one or more persons.

Are you allowed at at night time or are you confined or shut up in the room at night.

....." INTERESTING ".. The Oxrord Dictionary, may offer further insight, .. and of course the more modern connotations, .. conjure many More expectations !...

#107 mario642

mario642
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Before I go any further I will state that this will absolutely be the last post I make on this thread and to avoid having to go through this bullshit again I will never again comment on the scamhouse hotel, so there you go Con DaForum just call that a win and shut the fuck up.

Mr Pacman from my experience the ladyboy world is a small one, and as I intend to return to LOS on a regular basis I feel its only a matter of time before our paths cross. I want you to know despite everything that's been said I will still call you brother and whats more I will even buy you breakfast at one of the hotels neighboring businesses if you agree to listen to what they have to say about the place.

I am prepared to offer what ever proof I can about any statement I have made on this forum, so I will post one more photo from the one night I spent at the Jasmin(just to prove I did). I can assure you I have no affiliation with this place and will say it is a bit of a hole but comes with a coresponding price,(as all holes should)

And to yesmylady you can find more of my pics at the Jasmin here.

This thread may be an entertaining read but I beg you can we just let it go now.

Impressive photograph must be worth 300 baht a night including the girl! LOL :lol:

#108 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

OMG, another username freshly registered to post on this thread!! :redcard:

What were the chances?

Welcome Mario, you join a list of very suspicious posters. I think I'm with -J- on this one... :ang3:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci