Penthouse Hotel - Pattaya's Guest Friendly Hotel

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#61 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Sorry mods did I say something to offend with my comments related to Anthony and his lack of knowledge related to A/C systems and my hopes that he did a far better jobs with his roofs.

Anyway, no doubt his clients are all ex-clients now.

Suitcase? In't that where the sheep are kept :lol:

#62 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

Sorry mods did I say something to offend with my comments related to Anthony

no, it wasnt you mate, it was juddershudder.
hang on a minute,
are you the same guy.?

you,ll never get me into bed with your sweet talk.
i got someone else rubbing my underfelt.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#63 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

Sorry mods did I say something to offend with my comments related to Anthony

no, it wasnt you mate, it was juddershudder.
hang on a minute,
are you the same guy.?

you,ll never get me into bed with your sweet talk.
i got someone else rubbing my underfelt.

certainly not.

Are you and J rubbing each other?

#64 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Are you and J rubbing each other?

well,
i was up for it,
but there was no way i was going back to penthouse with him.
too bleedin noisy.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#65 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

J

Just saw your signature. Maybe you should try this one P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C

#66 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

[quote][quote name="-J , .... OOPS !! here we go again ..[/quote]
Your inability to use the "quote" function makes your posts difficult to decipher, perhaps it's best not to tinker unless you understand what you're doing. So it might be useful to take a look HERE.

But more importantly the poor attitude of both you and your aliases is wearing thin. You are not doing yourself any favours regarding the already tarnished reputation of the Penthouse Hotel.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#67 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

As per you A/C advice please don’t become a failed A/C engineer as well as a failed roofer!

My first reaction was that you were promoting another hotel but, after re-reading more A/C advice I realized that if your roofing business was to have been as good as you’re A/C advice I doubt if you would have had the money or business acumen…

What a surprise.....another first poster that joined today just to slam the roofer. :loco:

cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#68 erikthevic

erikthevic
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

Well Manual and Basil must be doing a good job. They must have a good roofer. Photographs from last stay.

Faulty probably off to the races :lol:

Attached Files

#69 erikthevic

erikthevic
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

As per you A/C advice please don’t become a failed A/C engineer as well as a failed roofer!

My first reaction was that you were promoting another hotel but, after re-reading more A/C advice I realized that if your roofing business was to have been as good as you’re A/C advice I doubt if you would have had the money or business acumen…

What a surprise.....another first poster that joined today just to slam the roofer. :loco:

cheers DK

He's a roofer. Probably gets slammed everyday. He's used to it.

#70 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Photographs i took of the rooms today to try and pull back the subject to the rooms, and not my appaling attitude to potential customers.

another username.

just fuck off you twat,
you,ll get no business from this site and its members.
you lack whats known as "people skills".

#71 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

Lets can this one fellas as it's getting us nowhere.

There's been some complaints about the noise; wouldn't be the first time for me in LoS as the establishments still have to have the income despite the inconvenience of modifications...just move elsewhere if it bothers you, plenty around and all that.

Please don't register any more user-names as my memory is shit, just the one will do.

We all stay where we like to stay and lets leave it like that; I like the club and shall continue to cast my peepers over whats on offer there.

If I like the gaff I may give it a whirl.

Can we all now please agree to differ?

Peace FFS.

8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#72 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

Also, I have deleted all the text from Penthouse Hotel's posts where the quote function has not been correctly applied, in some cases it meant following the story quite difficult.

PH....please learn how the use the function when quoting a previous posters reply, it's so damn simple :tantrum:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci