• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

#37 SammyCan

SammyCan
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

-J-,
Are you a fake? But I guess if you have a clean IP address it's OK?

#38 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Just a note - having the same IP address does not necessarily mean it is the same poster. What it means is they are using the same Internet provider.

Subtle difference, but crucial as it is easy to jump to conclusions.

#39 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

Crikey, a sucker punch response there by Penthouse Hotel :shock:
I'm certainly looking forward to reading where -J- goes from here, I hope he's going to come up with reasonable proof that he did actually stay at the PH.

Luckily with my beef all those years ago I did actually email the establishment with my complaints just to put it on record, they even responded mentioning the points I had raised that could be rectified would be rectified.
I must go back and find out if they dusted the ceiling fan :harhar:

#40 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yes Mr Pentire, the stakes are now raised high indeed. I assume the hotel are certain of their facts, otherwise this gets ugly fast.

I did suspect something strange when -J- claimed to be overcharged on his service bill. Simply not possible in my experience. But the comment about the noise & the aircon is from someone who knows the place. Or knows someone who stayed there. We shall see.

#41 baxasswax

baxasswax
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

J-

You nearly had me believing you but then I read the PH response that seemed fair and balanced. But what made me doubt you even further is this link I came across below. This mentions your recommended spot as being possibly the smelliest hotel on walking street.

pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/92005-jasmine-the-smelliest-hotel-on-ws/

Cheers Bax
(Mods -Sorry for using a link from another forum)
Baxing & Waxing Daily

#42 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

im a seasoned traveller, and ive never once thought, i wont leave anything underneath the aircon, as it will drip water all night.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#43 ChaseLB

ChaseLB
  • Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

im a seasoned traveller, and ive never once thought, i wont leave anything underneath the aircon, as it will drip water all night.

Well anthony70 you must have been very lucky. Just make sure to remember in the future.

#44 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

its not luck mate,
the overflow pipe thats fitted usually takes care of things.
when its not possible to fit one to an outside wall, they run it into the shower tray.
but thanks for the tip, ill do my best to remember.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#45 ChaseLB

ChaseLB
  • Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

its not luck mate,
the overflow pipe thats fitted usually takes care of things.
when its not possible to fit one to an outside wall, they run it into the shower tray.
but thanks for the tip, ill do my best to remember.

OK mate. You a plumber as well?

#46 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

im not a fuckin plumber, im a fuckin plumbers mate. im only fuckin plumbing cause the fuckin plumbers late.

im a roofer mate.
but the theory is the same when fitting downpipes to guttering.
you want the waste to go straight into the drain, and not on the floor .
its always a good idea to cut your downpipe one inch higher than the drain cover, to allow easy access should you need to clean any blockages from fallen leaves etc....

#47 ChaseLB

ChaseLB
  • Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

im not a fuckin plumber, im a fuckin plumbers mate. im only fuckin plumbing cause the fuckin plumbers late.

im a roofer mate.
but the theory is the same when fitting downpipes to guttering.
you want the waste to go straight into the drain, and not on the floor .
its always a good idea to cut your downpipe one inch higher than the drain cover, to allow easy access should you need to clean any blockages from fallen leaves etc....

whys the fuckin plumber late? :tantrum:

Hopefully will remember to do the right thing with my downpipe next time to allow the easy access. Can't have leaves getting in the way and blocking anything.

Thanks.

#48 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Fine you want proof I stayed there here it is 3 photos that I took on the premises or maybe someone will just say I downloaded them off the internet, but that's the best I will do. The picture with Beam was taken on the second night and the area marked indicates the shelf where the ac is located at the back of so my suitcase was not directly under it, the shelf actually funneled the water into the suitcase. As far as the Jasmin is concerned yes its not exactly five star in fact its a bit of a hole, but does provide good value for money but I stay there mostly because of the location.

I can see where this thread is going and I am not prepared to follow the penthouse hotel into the gutter so this will be my final post on this thread.

I would however request the mods to reveal if my suspicions on the ip's is true and although its possible for multiple sources to send the same ip address because they are using the same provider, if they all came back the same that would be some very solid proof or is there only one internet provider in Pattaya.

And a final word to the Penthouse hotel when I stayed at your establishment I had some issues, but I did not go off moaning about them, I came to you in a civilized manner and tried to get them sorted. Instead of saying something like Im sorry for the inconvenience or I will see if we can find you a better room, all I got was a cold shoulder. For fucks sake there was a hammer drill boring into a concrete wall only a few meters from my bed and I urge anyone on the forum who knows what that sounds like to give a description of how loud and annoying that is. It is totally unacceptable for any hotel to do that to a guests especially at 8am, or perhaps you think that treatment is ok. My guess is you will probably just deny that there was work being done or any noise being made. Have a nice life!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci