The thing is.....,you had to be there.

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#97 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Redrock, Nok and I meet up with Dav and Azza in Chow soy about 8.30 pm. While checking the menu I get a text from Kliome letting me know he is in the taxi on his way from the airport, and will catch us in a short while. The plan tonight is to go to the soft opening of the new Anaconda bar, and so after the meal, we jump on a bus and soi 8 here we come.

The place has spruced up a fair bit in the 24 hours since I was last here drinking those large whiskeys. There are not much staff at the moment, just the girls down from Guess,to help with the opening and also because it is so quiet in Bkk because of the flooding. The girls are in white blouses and tartan skirts, ones I have seen in Guess bar photos before, looking good.

There is a little confusion when 2 of the girls ask me to buy them a lady drink. I point out that I am with Nok, and have bought her a drink already and am not buying for others. I am not sure if they understand, but they run over to Nok and say if she says yes, I have to buy them a drink.

This puts Nok in an tricky position, and she looks at me. She can tell from my expression and shrug that I am confused about what is happening. She explains what the girls have said, and I say no I did not say that. The incident makes her feel awkward, so we drink up and head off.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ao.jpg   132.54KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  ao1.jpg   136.21KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  ao2.jpg   131.56KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  ao3.jpg   144.31KB   7 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:19 PM

A tad rude there from the Anaconda girls I thought. :redcard:

Excellent amusing reportage in your usual eloquent style BB...all the best for 2012 ! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:34 AM

A tad rude there from the Anaconda girls I thought. :redcard:

Excellent amusing reportage in your usual eloquent style BB...all the best for 2012 ! :D

Cheers Petesie, just one of those things. All the best for the new year also, hope to catch up again some time during it.

#100 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

As we are leaving, I get a call from Kliome saying he is on soi 8. I look up the soi and see him approaching. As there are none of our group left in Anaconda he decides to give it a miss and join us in PBG for a quiet one and a chat.

Redrock gets a call from Som (Sally's bar) before we board the bus, demanding his carcass back in his room immediately. You don't argue with Som and off he meekly potters to show her his flashy new jocks, which it turns out she loves.

While chilling in the PBG I get a call from Ninewives, he is back in town and is gagging to resume his trip after the 24 interview interlude back home. He promptly arrives in the bar, as does Azza around the same time.

Around 1.30 I get 2 texts, one each from PD and Farangbah, saying they are in Famous if we fancy dropping over. Sounds like a plan, and off we head.

#101 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:16 AM

We get to Famous but most of the girls have gone home, so it looks like no eye candy for us, and also a quiet night, how wrong can a guy be? Hey this is Patts, maybe something out of the blue will happen. I get to meet Stonfre for the first time, a nice guy who always seems to be there when we arrive at a place, a bit like CurlyMike.

The new seating area out the front is ideal for kicking back and watching the passing traffic, both human and vehicle. Lita mentions that Mardhi has called to say he is bringing the girls from Anaconda over for some late drinks, and before we know it, a Baht bus pulls up and out they clamber, the alternative eye candy has been delivered. The girls really get into the swing of the place, and it is weird to see some many now familiar faces in the wrong bar.

Attached Files

• Attached File  fb1.jpg   296.24KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  fb2.jpg   286.46KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  fb3.jpg   294.83KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  fb4.jpg   250.35KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  fb5.jpg   273.98KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  fb7.jpg   216.88KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  fb8.jpg   268.71KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  fb9.jpg   259.39KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  fb10.jpg   234.84KB   8 downloads

#102 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

Sat 30

When I awake there is an email from Gerry saying he is still in town but is flying out soon. As we had not heard from him, and could not contact him, we all presumed he had flown home days ago.

Ninewives calls and we arrange to meet Redrock in Thai Issan for a bite to eat. From there the two guys head to jomtien, while Nok and I go shopping to find her a new bikini. Bikni sorted, we take the bus and catch up with the guys on some deck chairs at the edge end of the gay area, which seems appropriate all things considered.

Relaxing on a chair or a lounger in Jomtien gives me the holiday feeling that can be missing often in Patts. It reminds me of earlier innocent times in Greece and Spain when the concept of LBs hadn't crossed my mind.

I watch the old boy out on the water, casting his net and dragging in the catch which can be eaten a short while later in if you fancy it.

After a wonderful, battery recharging few hours on the beach, we head to Sally's for an afternoon tipple. Redrock is all lovey dovey with Som and vise versa, must be the gay shorts he bought.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sa1.jpg   131.77KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  sa2.jpg   140.18KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  sa6.jpg   144.94KB   5 downloads

#103 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

After a while in Sally's we walk to relatively short distance to the Jomtien Complex, to get something to eat. Just as we finish I get a text from Donnykey, saying he is in the taxi on the way. I can sense the excitement in his writing, one by one the troops are gathering in town for what will be a fantastic few weeks ahead.

Attached Files

• Attached File  jc1.jpg   159.91KB   9 downloads

#104 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

By the time we get back to Pattaya, I am pretty tired and Nok wants to go to the salon. I leave her on Beakhao and head to the room to crash. I leave the door ajar so she does not wake me when she gets back.

When she gets back, I am in a semi conscious state and gradually come out of it. She announces she is meeting a GG friend later who is in town for the night, which suits me fine as I am not used to having someone with me 24/7 and I just need to be on my own with the guys for a night for a change also.

By the time I make it to La Bamba, at 10.30, and hour later than DK requested, sorry pal I was bushed, there is a right gathering of familiar and famous faces. The atmosphere is great, there is a buzz in the air that so many guys are in town, and it will only get better as the days pass.

Attached Files

• Attached File  lab4.jpg   144.37KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  llab1.jpg   113.47KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  lab2.jpg   138.87KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  lab3.jpg   122.15KB   12 downloads

#105 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

After a while the first group breaks away and heads to Obsessions. About 30 minutes later and smaller group consisting of myself, Juri, Faranbah and DK make our way there. Ninewives has already left to pick up Kip from Hot Legs bar in the Jomtien Complex.

By the time we arrive, the guys have already left, and as all the good seats near the stage are occupied we decide to not hang around, except for DK who cannot resist a discreet cubicle with some scantily attired hormone raging LB, the sick basket.

We decide Koyo7 will be our next destination. We are not sure where the others have gone, as we all know it is very hard to keep a large group together and happy, each of us has our own agenda. Koyo is pretty quiet, and we sit near the pool table and watch Lala bend over as much as we can. There are worse views in life I think to myself. I then get a call from Nok, saying can we meet in the PBG soon, there goes my lads night out.

Attached Files

• Attached File  k1.jpg   180.09KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  k2.jpg   148.04KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  k3.jpg   152.28KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  k4.jpg   113.03KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  k5.jpg   129.59KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  k6.jpg   173.09KB   10 downloads

#106 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:06 AM

Ninewives calls to tell me he is downstairs in the PBG with Kip, which suits me perfect, someone for Nok to chat with when she arrives, although her English is excellent and she can hold an intelligent conversation with all the guys.

I finish my drink in Koyo, and as I enter the walkway to the PBG Nok calls, she is right behind me, with her tipsy GG friend. The GG feels a bit weird and safe lol when she realises all Nok's friends like LBs. It strikes me it definitely must feel unusual for an outsider, especially a Thai entering our circle of LB loving Farangs, even for just a short time.

It is late now, and all the staff have gone, I seem to make it a habit of being the last to leave but at least this time I have company. The four of us, NWs, Kip, Nok and myself decide on a night cap in Linda's.

The girls there leave us alone at the best of times, but with two LBs in tow we may as well be invisible. Kip spends most of her time on the quiet sois of Jomtien, and she is fascinated to see all the activity that is Walking St. It's amazing that someone who lives only a couple of kms away just does not have exposure to this area. After our drink, we head off and finish of the night with some seafood on Pattaya Tai.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sat3.jpg   139.96KB   5 downloads

#107 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Great reading BB :clapclap:

Are you and ninewives going to be around in April at all?

#108 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

Great reading BB :clapclap:

Are you and ninewives going to be around in April at all?

Cheers Azza, I'll probably be there till 8, not sure about my partner in crime though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci