The thing is.....,you had to be there.

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#85 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

Dinner tonight is in...surprise surprise Chow Soy. Readrock, Nok and I head there about 8 pm. While ordering I get a call from Dav26, one of the most entertaining and funny FMs you are ever likely to meet. He informs me himself and Azza have just arrived and will join us for food.

During the meal we discuss our options. Dav is a fan of Bow in Pook Swan, and so that is our next destination. Nok has not been in many LB bars she tells me, and is fascinated watching the girls gyrate on the chrome poles, as are we.

Dav goes into his Thainglish routine and has us and the girls in tears of laughter. He has an array of Thai expression which he throws out at the appropriate time, all done in an Aussie/Thai tone. You really had to be there.

Redrock has arranged for Som from Sally's to come to his room and texts her to say in about an hour, so he can have a few drinks with us and meet her back at the apartment. Alas something got lost in translation and 10 mins later he gets a call saying she is there already. His relaxing drink ends abruptly and a none happy camper heads home.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t11.jpg   178.43KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  t12.jpg   100.11KB   2907 downloads
  • Attached File  t13.jpg   92.17KB   2907 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#86 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:45 AM

A while after Redrock leaves, Azza follows. While we are considering our next move Dav gets a text from TT Chang to say himself and Snick are in the soon to open Anaconda bar. We finish our drinks, and jump on a passing bus. TT has given us good directions, and we manage to find the place straight away, something that seems to elude some FMs today, even with a big Anaconda sigh outside.

TT greets us with a bottle of whiskey, and the girls supply the glasses. The bar is not stocked yet, and there is a strong smell of paint. I am not familiar with the Guess bar girls these days, so when TT mentions some names who are helping it is lost on me unless he points them out. I am not a whiskey drinker, and soon after two large glasses, the call of the brewed over the distilled is too strong, time to move on.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sh4.jpg   141.67KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  sh5.jpg   150.28KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  sh7.jpg   133.55KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  sh8.jpg   99.77KB   2822 downloads
  • Attached File  sh9.jpg   83.61KB   2822 downloads
  • Attached File  sh10.jpg   91.85KB   2822 downloads
  • Attached File  sh11.jpg   107.26KB   2822 downloads
  • Attached File  sh15.jpg   94.08KB   2822 downloads
  • Attached File  sh16.jpg   85.6KB   2822 downloads

#87 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

Hey BB, great report as always. Great shot of Gate by the way; hope no one has fed her sake lately.

I will likely have to delay my January trip for a month or two, so I'm depending on you, among others, to tide me over.

BTW, did you make it down to Hot Legs and Sugar and Spice?

#88 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:12 AM

Hey BB, great report as always. Great shot of Gate by the way; hope no one has fed her sake lately.

I will likely have to delay my January trip for a month or two, so I'm depending on you, among others, to tide me over.

BTW, did you make it down to Hot Legs and Sugar and Spice?

Hi Four. Yea we popped over to the Jomtien Complex a couple of times. Kip is the only LB left in Hot legs now, and some of the girls in Sugar and Spice will appear later. :D
Cheers.

#89 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

Strolling down Soi 8, Dav gets chatting to Bell from Luxor bar. He is putting on his unique charm and she is loving it. "One in here." he shouts over to Nok and I. "Ya gotta see her dance." he adds and so we trundle up the path to the bar.

Dav is really getting going now after the few strong whiskeys he has had, along with the shorts in Pooks. He gives Bell a tip to do same dancing, and before we know it, he is up there himself, giving as good as he gets. Nok is in tears of laughter and remarks "your friend so crazy and funny" never a truer word spoken.

Attached Files

• Attached File  b1.jpg   104.2KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  b2.jpg   148.13KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  b3.jpg   156.59KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  b4.jpg   140.53KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  b6.jpg   119.82KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  b9.jpg   121.59KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  b10.jpg   121.75KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  b11.jpg   117.27KB   6 downloads

#90 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

Great clip of Bell dancing there BB 8)

She must rank as one of the best dancers in Pattaya and her continued enthusiasm is a delight to watch, but she's always been a bit of a cracker and a groovy mover.

She's pretty much got Luxor sewn up with her gyrations these days as it's all eyes on her when she's on the pole :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#91 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

Great clip of Bell dancing there BB 8)

She must rank as one of the best dancers in Pattaya and her continued enthusiasm is a delight to watch, but she's always been a bit of a cracker and a groovy mover.

She's pretty much got Luxor sewn up with her gyrations these days as it's all eyes on her when she's on the pole :D

Cheers DC, sometimes photos don't do a person justice so a clip is needed. Dav26 wasn't a bad mover either, they made quite a sight up there. :D

#92 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

After Dav's entertaining exertions it time for another change of venue. As it's almost 2 am, we head for the default late night hang out bar on WS, Linda's. One of the great things about the place is that the girls leave you alone for the most part, and when sitting behind them, we are as good as invisible. It is a wonderful spot, to sit back and watch the unwashed parade past.

Dav gets chatting to Yally, the one in the blue denim shorts. He is on a full buzz now, and comes over to Nok and I and says "I gotta do something, see you tomorrow" and with that he disappears into the night with Yally.

As we finish our drinks and are about to leave, Juri turns up on his nightly rounds. Himself and CurlyMike are inevitably to be found at some stage in Linda's after 2 am. We pass a bit of banter, then it is up to Pattaya Tai for some unhealthy late night snacks to take back to the room.

As we leave Family mart, Nok notices a stall selling BBQ intestines, and she insists on getting some, I pass of this particular delicacy funnily enough. Back in the room we nibble away (on the food..) on the balcony, and have an interesting chat about our fear of HIV, a conversation that seems to go on a long time. Eventually the day takes it toll and beddie time.

Attached Files

• Attached File  l1.jpg   176.72KB   15 downloads
  • Attached File  l2.jpg   157.14KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  l3.jpg   167.15KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  l4.jpg   162.12KB   14 downloads

#93 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:12 PM

Check out your man in the black top and grey slacks pretending to check his text messages .

I'll bet Yally's tits got a few sneaky sideways glances .
Where your friend you ?

#94 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:41 PM

I was wondering where Oh from Guess bar returned to in Pattaya. You can see her on BB's photos in the purple dress.

Nick Bullseye

#95 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:57 AM

Friday 29
I awake, my throat is parched so I untangle Nok from whatever position she has managed to attacher herself to me in and shuffle to the fridge. I grab a half full bottle of water, wrap a towel around my waist and slip through the curtains onto the balcony. It's a sorry sight, a half finished bottle SanMig lite, an array of chicken bones and a fish skeleton, plus lots of tissues.

Redrock calls at 12, and we head to Thai Issan, Nok follows as it takes her a while to get ready. While we are eating, Farangbah passes on his way to Jomtien, with the previous night's opponent in tow, I am sure he can supply us with a name.

After some cheap, tasty grub, it's over to the Friday market, as I need to buy a shirt, and Redrock is on a mission to get a pair of gay looking jocks, which he successfully finds. Nok, who seems to have a cocktail dress fetish leaves the market with two.

We saunter down Pattaya Tai, and I finally go into the grounds of the temple I have passed so many times over the years. I give Dav a call, and we plan to meet for refreshments in the PBG.

Attached Files

• Attached File  f1.jpg   174.14KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  f2.jpg   177.63KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  f3.jpg   170.16KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  f4.jpg   169.85KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  f5.jpg   157.5KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  f6.jpg   178.46KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  f7.jpg   158.16KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  f8.jpg   97.44KB   7 downloads

#96 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

After a pleasant hour or so of chilling and banter in the PBG, Redrock heads home, and Nok and I stroll along Beach rd with Dav. Nok really enjoys Dav's interaction with the locals, and remarks this is the type of guy the Thai's love, sanook mak mak.

We cut up around soi 12, as Dav is staying on Soi Honey, and it is there we leave him and arrange to meet for eats in Chow Soy later.

Getting ready in the room around 7.45, Nok is doing her make in the mirror, and turns around to me and asks "Do I look okey" the third night in a row she has asked it, and I smile and give the same reply, "Of course darling" and I realsie this is a universal exchange or formalities, with the lady always seeking reassurances. A song comes to mind, Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight, so I find it on Youtube and tell her to listen. Her English is great, and she bursts out laughing at the opening verse.

"It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She'll put on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

Same same me she laughs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci