249 replies to this topic

#61 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:41 PM

Ha ha...BB's a hitman for the Brownies...superb! :clapclap:

You've got me searching for flights now... :fly: :mrgreen:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#62 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:49 AM

Hmmm.

That daytime encounter in the dark bark. Kind of puts a new slant on the term "digital" photography!

I guess one could say her finger was over exposed. :harhar:
We laugh because it is true.

#63 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Gerry whom we met on the first day, does not have a Thai sim, and as he does not have my mobile number, Ninewives is his only way of contacting us. This is because both are staying at the PBR. So after yet another meal in Chow soy.., we head over to the PBR to pick him up along with NWs. From there , we go through the Avenue and take a Baht bus to Chalaiai(spelling) cabaret up beyond Drinking st, on the same side on Second rd.

It's not a bad old show, and it makes a change to sit outside in a newish environment. There are a few of ours working the bars surrounding the seating area, mostly new faces as this place doe not get much publicity. We spend a good couple of hours there, well worth the short trip for an alternative night out.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sh7.jpg   107.73KB   3591 downloads
  • Attached File  sh10.jpg   96.54KB   3590 downloads
  • Attached File  t5.jpg   189.74KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  t6.jpg   159.76KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  t7.jpg   138.14KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  t9.jpg   141.51KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  t10.jpg   141.36KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  t11.jpg   210.53KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  t12.jpg   153.73KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  t13.jpg   157.61KB   10 downloads

#64 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:55 PM

Smashing pics there BB and certainly looks like one of the places I really need to visit... :D

As PT has commented in the somewhat murky past...that's a farking big Tip Box... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#65 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:25 AM

Smashing pics there BB and certainly looks like one of the places I really need to visit... :D

As PT has commented in the somewhat murky past...that's a farking big Tip Box... 8)

Cheers Petesie. It's a great spot for a relaxing outdoors drink with plenty of ours to keep one's eyes and hands busy.

#66 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:09 AM

Is t10 the "digit" finger in question?

....and what is that on the straw exactly? Please tell me it's lipstick.

:nonono:
Nix

#67 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:25 AM

If that thing went up my arse I'd certainly shit meself... 8)

#68 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

Is t10 the "digit" finger in question?

....and what is that on the straw exactly? Please tell me it's lipstick.

:nonono:

All purely innocent Nix. That is not the finger from the incident, if so it would have been more likely blood on it with those nails lol, and yes it is lippy. :harhar:

#69 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:44 AM

After an enjoyable couple of hours at the cabaret a change of tempo is require we feel. What better change than Stringfellows, where the cocks are usually hard and curious to peek out of the tops of the g-strings to see who is on the premises.,

As Gerry has not been in Patts for a fair few years, he is quite impressed with the display. I enjoy one or two drinks there every so often, but usually in the company of other FMs. For a new guy, it can be a bit intimidating and/or mind blowing.

We leave after a drink or two, and NWs heads home as he wants to do some research for his upcoming interview back home, and needs to rest his mind also.

Gerry, Redrock and I head to the PBG for another change of tempo. What a contrast to Stringys, that's one of the great things about Patts, so many choices of venues to suite most moods. It's unusual for us to be there so late, it's about 1 am now, and we stay till it has almost emptied. Always a great spot for a relaxing beverage away from the surrounding madness, Donnykey cannot get enough of the place when he is in town.

Gerry and Redrock are in the mood for GGs tonight, sick fookers lol, but I tag along for the company. We head to the Motorsports bar, on soi Happy agogogo as the guys, although in GG mode, are interested in having a drink with big Noon also. Alas she is not there, but by asking for her, it alerts the staff that we are looking for LBs also.

One GG tries to convince me she is a LB. I have a little trick I use to check if they are LB or not. On this occasion there is an actual LB near by and I call her over, pretending I don't know. I tell both of them I will say an expression, and I'll know from their reaction if they are LB or not.

The expression is "Hee fuu" which means "hard on" in LB language, the GG would have no idea about this, being familiar with the "koy keang" term instead. So I look them straight in the eyes, and say "Are you hee fuu?" Well the reactions say it all. The LB nearly falls off her stool laughing, while the GG sits there with a puzzled look on her face. She consults the LB to find out what it means.

We eventually decide to call it a night, as nothing is grabbing the boys fancy. We head up Pattaya Tai, and onto Buakhao, where the last I see of the two gents is them entering one of those semi agogo/pole dancing bars which seem to be springing up along the street, a sign of the times perhaps that the farang entertainment places are being squeezed away from the Beach road/Walking street area, and more up towards Second rd/Buakhao.

Attached Files

• Attached File  PBG.jpg   250.31KB   5 downloads

#70 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:26 PM

Really enjoying this TR BB ! You always turn up trumps with fantastic photos of day to day life in Pattaya. Nice pic of the bar at PBG

#71 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:43 AM

Really enjoying this TR BB ! You always turn up trumps with fantastic photos of day to day life in Pattaya. Nice pic of the bar at PBG

Thanks OTS. Just trying to make you guys feel like you are back there briefly, have a good Xmas pal, cheers. :D

#72 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:44 AM

Thanks OTS. Just trying to make you guys feel like you are back there briefly, have a good Xmas pal, cheers. :D

It always makes me feel like it's just around the corner :D

Have a good Xmas & New Year buddy :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci