• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#37 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

Hey BB,

While I'm sorry I missed you by a matter of days, I take solace in the fact that I will have this TR to tide me over through December -- looks like I'll be nipping back over to Thailand for a week in late January (thank you Chinese New Year). So I'll just add my voice to the many kudos and say that I too, am buckled in for the voyeuristic ride of what will -- as always -- surely be an entertaining read. :clapclap:

4:17

...and I'm already looking forward to your trip report 4:17!

BB. You are setting the stage very nicely. Carry on!

As you request Nix. :D

I am not a huge Soi 6 guy and I am hardly ever seen there after nightfall unless there is a special occasion. But during the afternoon, when I find myself passing, it is always worth a detour, up 6 and down 6/1 to see who might be lurking about.

The guys get accosted by 2 of So What's finest, and one seems very interested in Redrock's lose change. NWs goes for the more conventional photo op.

Then a bit further down we get chatting to Sar and Cat at the back of Mandrin bar, near the Beach road end, 2 very pleasant ladies for anyone who finds themselves in the area. They inform us the LBs are only allowed work out the back. We move onto Beach rd, phew we survive soi 6/1 again and continue on our merry way.

Attached Files

• Attached File  m6.jpg   242.64KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  m7.jpg   244.57KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  m8.jpg   214.87KB   29 downloads
  • Attached File  m9.jpg   253.14KB   29 downloads
  • Attached File  m10.jpg   253.19KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  sh1.jpg   152.7KB   43 downloads
  • Attached File  br1.jpg   227.75KB   17 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#38 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

I'm really enjoying the pics of the lads meandering about in the light of day. It feels like i'm strolling right along with you. Looks like a fun crew!
Nix

#39 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

I'm really enjoying the pics of the lads meandering about in the light of day. It feels like i'm strolling right along with you. Looks like a fun crew!

Cheers Nix, they, like all the guys I met this trip are great blokes, a pleasure and a laugh to hang out with. Hope they say the same about me lol. Plenty more day time shots to come.

#40 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

We continue down Coconut avenue together until NWs departs at 13/1 and Redrock and I carry on to get refreshments in Pattaya Beer Garden, ah the life. Arguably the best place in Patts for a quiet drink in nice surroundings. From there it is a leisurely stroll along WS going against the tide of Russians coming back from a hard day's relaxing and whatever Russians do on Koh Larn, up through Sunee, well it is on the way home if you get lost properly, and then over to Buakhao and home to clean up and try to grab a nap. Sadly this does not happen, I just cannot relax my mind.

Attached Files

• Attached File  m15.jpg   241.99KB   17 downloads
  • Attached File  m16.jpg   191.92KB   16 downloads

#41 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:12 AM

We arrange to meet in La Bamba for 8.15, and I always look forward to going there for the first time on every trip. Nok ad Cindy do a fine job keeeping the place going, and I am curious to see what new staff are there, as it has not been getting much publicity lately.

Redrock and I pick up NWs at the entrance to PBR, then a short cut through the Avenue, past the Stringfellow sirens and in no time we are back in familiar surroundings. It feels great to be back there and Nok is her usual flirty self.

From immediate observations there seems to be a nice crew there just now, friendly and leggy. We have a few drinks there, then decide to head towards Koyo

Attached Files

• Attached File  m22.jpg   130.21KB   23 downloads
  • Attached File  m24.jpg   285.41KB   24 downloads
  • Attached File  m23.jpg   270.46KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  m25.jpg   275.9KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  m20.jpg   286.05KB   25 downloads
  • Attached File  m21.jpg   295.21KB   29 downloads

#42 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

We stroll off along the Coconut bar and take in the night's offerings. There is usually a sprinkling of ours knocking about. We reach Koyo, but it's pretty dead except for Lala strutting around is an excuse for a pair of shorts. We decide to pass, but NWs takes advantaged of the 5 Baht toilet while Redrock and I semi drool over Lala at the top of the escalator, but fight the temptation to enter.

It's way too early for Linda's so Redrock suggests an agogo near Sunee, yes folks that type of one. We cut through the plaza and exit onto soi Yensabai. We turn left on the soi, and eventually find this tucked away more or less femboy agogo called Happy Boys, and yes we are. Mincer heaven as Redrock would say himself. The two gents leave me all alone, surrounded by smooth taunt flesh while they go to the smoking area and enjoy observing my discomfort from a safe distance.

Finally they rejoin me and get familiar with some cuties, particularly Jack, Redrock's opponent. After a pleasant groping session, we make our excuses and leave, next stop, Corner bar.

#43 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:02 AM

Finally they rejoin me and get familiar with some cuties, particularly Jack, Redrock's opponent.

Jack you say ?

Please feel free to elaborate .
Where your friend you ?

#44 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

Finally they rejoin me and get familiar with some cuties, particularly Jack, Redrock's opponent.

Jack you say ?

Please feel free to elaborate .

Yes, that's his unfortunate name -- the only one in the place I personally considered to be in the femboy -- and not gayboy -- category, in the darkness of the bar. But apparently, not so much so in the light...

That bar is a true Slippery Slope Signifier, boys... phew... A real litmus test for your gayness... :gayf:

(not that there's anything wrong with that... :D )

#45 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:58 PM

The bar is quiet and we have our choice of tables. Aun and Ning join us and talk about the future of the bar, now that it is up for sale. Then surprise surprise Curly Mike turns up, those who know him know who I am referring to. He is on his early rounds, and joins us for a drink. He is a great guy for the lowdown of who is who regarding LBs. We have a good catch up and move on to Famous.

Attached Files

• Attached File  m31.jpg   265.9KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  m30.jpg   289.59KB   24 downloads
  • Attached File  m32.jpg   252.87KB   22 downloads

#46 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:39 AM

Redrock has a bit of a thing for May, don't many of you it seems to this observer, and so there is no objection from him about going. We are feeling a bit more relaxed this time, and so head upstairs to the terrace, a place that is to feature prominently in the coming weeks it turns out.

Redrock latches on to May straight away, or maybe it is the other way around, anyway same result nevertheless. The girls are all to familiar with NWs and I now, and so we are left in peace to sip away and shoot the breeze. After a few drinks, it's time to push on, but where? We look around, no sign of Redrock, missing in action it appears, but he is a big boy, we are sure he is in safe hands.

Out on Soi VC we weight up our options, and Nong bar on Soi Diana is agreed on. We know a few of the ex Ezy crowd hang out there at various time, and as it's on our way home, sorta, we decide to give it a go.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sh7.jpg   146.01KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  m33.jpg   82.27KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  m36.jpg   270.75KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  m40.jpg   304.62KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  m41.jpg   273.72KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  m42.jpg   231.67KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  m43.jpg   219.71KB   12 downloads

#47 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:33 AM

Redrock has a bit of a thing for May, don't many of you it seems to this observer

Can't fault him there , one sexy horny lil' boy (Her not him )
Where your friend you ?

#48 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

On the way through the bar complex which includes Nong bar, we spot Mardhi, Noon and Moo sitting in the bar preceding Nong. Moo is in town as they are getting the new Anaconda bar ready, and we have a drink and chat. I am not too familiar with Moo as I don't spend much time in Bkk these days, but her personality is living up to the stories I have heard, she seems good craic (Irish expression for fun).

Noon goes to pay the bill, and is surprised by the large total. Unlike most Thais in this situation who according to Mardhi would just pay, and never return to the bar, she actually checks each docket and questions the ones she cannot account for. The bill is readjusted, the girl behind the bar has lost face big time.

NWs takes his leave, and we move to Nong bar to have one more for the road. After getting the lowdown on the plans for the new bar from Mardhi, it's time for me to hit the road and try to get some well deserved sleep. It's nearing 4 am or so.

As I approach the corner of Diana and Buakhao, I get chatting to a few of ours who hang out at the burger/pasta stand there. Various sexual favours are promised if I care to take one home with me, but some sleep is the only urge I have right now. Fun dee naa ladies, and I am on my way.

Attached Files

• Attached File  m37.jpg   268.91KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  m38.jpg   265.55KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  m39.jpg   306.47KB   21 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci