The thing is.....,you had to be there.

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#49 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Referring to pic m33 top of page. What in the hell is NW doing with his hand on my girlfriend's knee. I'm flabbergasted. :redcard: :lol:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#50 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

Referring to pic m33 top of page. What in the hell is NW doing with his hand on my girlfriend's knee. I'm flabbergasted. :redcard: :lol:

Cheers DK

All before your time in town DK. He was merely the fluffer. :harhar:
We laugh because it is true.

#51 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:09 PM

Tuesday 25

I turn on the flash light on my phone to check my watch, 10 am it reads. My eyes burn a bit, but I cannot get back to sleep, so I flick on my laptop to check the news, emails and the forum. About midday it pisses rain and this results in a power-cut. Too sticky to stay in the room I call the guys and we arrange to meet in Chow Soy in an hour.

Chow Soy is a great meeting spot, and the fact that the staff know that Ninewives cannot eat certain ingredients, and allow for this, makes it his favourite eatery in Patts. As the power-cut is still ongoing, they can only do Thai food, which is fantastic there.

After the meal, NWs pops down to one of the tailors on soi Diana, as he needs a suit fast for an interview back home on Friday, and will not have time to collect his own when he is there. Redrock and I head to the Tuesday/Friday market on south Buakhao to browse and arrange to meet NW a bit later.

Attached Files

#52 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

Redrock and I buy a pair of trainers and a pair of shorts respectively, and we drop them off in the apartment, before heading over the wasteland between Buakhao and Soi 15 to pick up NWs at the entrance to the PBR. We cut through the Avenue and make our way towards Central Festival, always a good place to spot some of ours working and generally shopping.

After a nice air con uneventful period in the mall, be hit Beach road and stroll on towards soi 6, again.

Attached Files

#53 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

Looks like you are a trained walker BB!
You surely see a lot of things that way!

For my part, the first thing i do when i get to sin city is to rent a moped! Pattaya is not a small village anymore...and after 15 minutes of walk, i'm already sweating!
I know there are lots of accidents.I guess you know Thailand is the first foreign country where UK' guys die. Maybe this is why you prefer a safer way. Wise. So far, i've been lucky enough...

Keep up the good work! :rock:

#54 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

Looks like you are a trained walker BB!
You surely see a lot of things that way!

For my part, the first thing i do when i get to sin city is to rent a moped! Pattaya is not a small village anymore...and after 15 minutes of walk, i'm already sweating!
I know there are lots of accidents.I guess you know Thailand is the first foreign country where UK' guys die. Maybe this is why you prefer a safer way. Wise. So far, i've been lucky enough...

Keep up the good work! :rock:

Cheers Josh. Luckily most of the guys I hang out with enjoy a stroll around town in the afternoons. There is always something of interest to look at.

#55 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

Redrock enjoyed having his crown jewels fondle the previous day on 6/1, and the horny bugger is gagging to get back to So What for a rematch. I don't particularly like being in dark bars while it is daylight, but I succumb to the peer pressure. Am from the day before, plonks herself between the two boys, while yours truly is left on his own on the other side of the table to fend off an over active staff member who keeps getting undressed, terrible stuff....

Sadly this lady will not allow photos, and they would have been good as she was indeed smoking. She is very amorous, and shoves her hand down the back of my shorts and attempts to insert her finger up my butt. Unfortunately for her, she has accidentally hit the trigger, and is not happy at all when she removes her index finger. Such are the perils when fiddling with a strangers ass in Los. She promptly legs it to the bathroom to clean her digits. Oops.

Attached Files

• Attached File  T1.jpg   165KB   19 downloads

#56 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

:funny: Excellent dialogue BB! :lol: Just confirms what I've always thought, that you're full of it. 8) Also, glad to see that your laptop has apparently not needed a rebuild. Looking forward to the rest.

#57 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:49 PM

:funny: Excellent dialogue BB! :lol: Just confirms what I've always thought, that you're full of it. 8) Also, glad to see that your laptop has apparently not needed a rebuild. Looking forward to the rest.

Haha I think a lot of us are full of it when charming the ladies of Los. Yea managed to get the computer back on its legs after 2 days, what a frustrating time that was. Thanks again for you advice.

#58 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

Ah sugar, it's getting on as we come out of So What and our eyes adjust to the remaining light of day. I really hate spending daylight in darkness as I mentioned, especially when the days are relatively short, and there is a long night ahead, but hey it seldom happens.

We mosey on towards Beach road, and get chatting for a few moments to Em, her of the quite perfect boobies. From there is all the way along BR, the next LB encounter is someone who is to become a regular encounter on a stroll along the Coconut avenue. I chatted to Susie back in early May, when I was with Foggy but when we ask her how long she has worked here, we get the usual 3 months reply.

She is a fun kid, very flirty and a couple of weeks later, Jimslim/Soulboy will take her and claim she is the best shag/blow job he has ever had, so there you go gents. She can be found opposite Mike's mall on BR, as you are facing the beach, about 30 metres to the left.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sh1.jpg   89.87KB   3577 downloads
  • Attached File  T2.jpg   123.31KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  T3.jpg   108.96KB   19 downloads

#59 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

Em...WOW! :notworthy:

Any more snaps of her?

#60 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

Hmmm.

That daytime encounter in the dark bark. Kind of puts a new slant on the term "digital" photography!
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci