249 replies to this topic

#25 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Always fun a BB trip report. Pass the babyoil. :D

Cheers Cracker, the old baby oil did not get much of an outing this trip, you know how it can smudge the lens lol. Good catching up with you recently, take care pal.
We laugh because it is true.

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

Aha! The Trip Report we've all been eagerly waiting for... :clapclap:

Those 8gb will go so fast... 8)

Great stuff so far BB.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:13 AM

Aha! The Trip Report we've all been eagerly waiting for... :clapclap:

Those 8gb will go so fast... 8)

Great stuff so far BB.

Cheers Petesie, but there are a few good TRs doing the rounds just now, it's a bit like the Grand National. :harhar:

#28 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:23 AM

We make our way through the ever expanding middle eastern area, it appears to be swamping most of soi VC now. We finally hit WS and head straight to Linda's.

The crowds make a large group stroll up the street not so appealing. we grab the larger of the 2 tables at the front and watch the girls and the freak show pass by.

One of the resident LBs starts chatting to me, she has a really cute face, but as she is wearing an obvious rug, alarm bells ring and I try to discourage her as diplomatically as I can, I buy her a lady drink doh!. By 5 am we have had enough and decide to split, the jet lag is kicking in.

And so ends day 1, like the long intro to a movie, setting the scene for what is to follow. Roll the opening credits.

Attached Files

• Attached File  show12.jpg   303.3KB   24 downloads
  • Attached File  s17.jpg   88.31KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  s16.jpg   165.93KB   24 downloads

#29 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:29 AM

Great stuff BB, thanks once again for taking the time to post....

Looking forward to the rest...

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#30 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:33 AM

Great stuff BB, thanks once again for taking the time to post....

Looking forward to the rest...

Samcro

Cheers Samcro, always a pleasure to take the guys on a pictorial journey back to where many feel so comfortable.

#31 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

...One of the resident LBs starts chatting to me, she has a really cute face, but as she is wearing an obvious rug, alarm bells ring and I try to discourage her as diplomatically as I can, I buy her a lady drink doh!...

Rug or not, with a face like that I may well have dragged yon cute LB home. :blush: Looking forward to the rest & your 6GB of pics! :rock:

#32 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:08 AM

That's what i was thinking Miker :D
Very cute girl indeed...

When you (me included!)are behind your screen at home, you re ready to fuck almost anyone...but when you are in sin city, it s a different thing...:rock:

#33 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

She even looked great the night she was hanging around with it off. Short hair, jeans and a T-shirt, in contrast to most of the others.

#34 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:06 PM

Preface:

All of you who know me, or who have read my previous report will know I am not a serial dabbler, far from it. So any readers hoping for gratuitous bed room shots may as well turn away now.

However if you enjoy reading and seeing the boring, everyday activities of a bunch of guys hanging out in Pattaya with lots of bar and outdoor photos to make you feel like you are back there for even a brief moment, then there might be something in here to lift you occasionally.

The buzz for me is spending the winter months in the company of good, like minded guys with the opportunity to indulge my passion for ladyboys whenever the urge takes me.

So with that in mind, come along with us on the first full day of this trip in Sin City.

#35 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

Monday 25.
I awake at 10 am and it dawns on me I have only slept for 4 hours. I put it down to the jet lag, little do I know at this stage that I will get into this annoying pattern for the coming weeks, 4 hours of sleep most nights.

There is something wonderful waking and realising you are on the first day of your trip to Los. So much adventure lays ahead, magic. I try to get back to sleep, but to no avail. About 12 I get a text from Redrock, to meet in Chow Soy at 1-ish. I get there, and call NWs to let him know where we are. He arrives a while later. Chow Soy is the regular meet up place for many FMs, whether it be for brunch or evening meals. The staff are really friendly and competent, great service.

Food out of the way, the 3 of us head off for the first meander along the sois of Patts, destination Dolphin roundabout via Second rd and back along Beach rd.

Attached Files

• Attached File  m1.jpg   239.16KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  m2.jpg   242.09KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  m3.jpg   229.81KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  m4.jpg   238.57KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  m5.jpg   244.09KB   14 downloads
  • Attached File  m12.jpg   250.45KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  m13.jpg   247.92KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  m14.jpg   238.68KB   17 downloads

#36 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hey BB,

While I'm sorry I missed you by a matter of days, I take solace in the fact that I will have this TR to tide me over through December -- looks like I'll be nipping back over to Thailand for a week in late January (thank you Chinese New Year). So I'll just add my voice to the many kudos and say that I too, am buckled in for the voyeuristic ride of what will -- as always -- surely be an entertaining read. :clapclap:

4:17

...and I'm already looking forward to your trip report 4:17!

BB. You are setting the stage very nicely. Carry on!
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci