• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#145 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:46 PM

Wednesday2

It’s 1.20 pm and I am bang on time to meet Ninewives at the bus for Jomtien. Just as I am nearing Pattaya Tai coming from Buakhao, I realise I have left my phone back in the room, shit. Why is it when we have to retrace our steps to retrieve something it seems to take longer. I get the phone and call him to say I am now running late, and to go on ahead and I’ll meet him at the beach restaurant Soomboom, yes folks there is life outside Chow soy.

When I get there, Kip is with him, along with Farangbah. The restaurant in a nice little spot, facing Dongtan (gay mostly) beach in Jomtien. FB has is just finishing, so he strolls over to the loungers and we follow soon after. I try calling Patrick to tell him where we are but his number is not working.

Redrock has been mulling with the idea of extending his visa for another week, there are so many FMs in town now and the numbers are swelling by the day that he does not want to miss out on the upcoming fun. He calls me to say that he has finally decided to go for it and extend for another week, but that his visa has already expired by one day. I doubt that he can extend an expired one, but hey no harm in asking. If they say no he can pay the overstay in the Immigration on Soi 5 Jomtien and use his current flight later this evening to go home. An hour or so later he calls with the news, “Got it” let the party begin.

Farangbah and Redrock have been telling me about a particular “mincer” (wanna be femboy if you are into that sick shit ) who hangs out on the beach in red speedos, and that I should check him out if I get the chance. Well as I sip my warming water, in the distance I spot a pair of red briefs in the distance. This has got to be him I thought, and sure enough they had described him down to a tee. I zoom him from about 40 metres but as he nears he passes us without as much as an acknowledging glance in our direction, feisty eh!!

As the afternoon is fading we decide to leave. NWs plans to jog back to Patts, and Kip takes his bag on the bus with FB. I still cannot get through to Patrick, but suddenly it dawns on me, check the number he gave me against a missed call I got from someone the previous day, whose name at the time did not appear on the screen and I hadn’t thought much about. Sure enough the numbers are the same except for one digit, I try the new number and get straight through to him. Ten minutes later we are chilling in Sally’s together.

Attached Files

• Attached File  w2.jpg   203.84KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  w3.jpg   118KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  w4.jpg   122.94KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  w8.jpg   202.22KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  w9.jpg   123.61KB   7 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#146 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

After an enjoyable chat in Sally's, Patrick and I head up towards the Jomtien Complex, and then take the bus back to Patts at the other end. I bail out as usual at the VC Hotel, and Patrick continues further on along Second Rd. As I am strolling along soi VC, minding my own business and keeping an eagle eye out for any on the way to work femboys, I get a call from Dav telling to get my ass over to Central Mall, or "LB central right now" as he calls it. The reason is the Miss Tiffany talent show, which I had planned to go to see, but somehow I had gotten the days mixed, we all know that feeling in Patts I guess.

Anyway I high tail it back down P Tai and jump on a bus to get me up Second rd as fast as possible. It is hard to hear Dav with all the noise but finally I do. He has a great view looking down on the stage, so I decide to go downstairs and see what is happening in that area. There are some great costumes, some hit and miss lookers, but an event worth checking out none the less.

Attached Files

• Attached File  g1.jpg   183.94KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  g2.jpg   223.11KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  g3.jpg   219.25KB   6 downloads

#147 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

re: the 'lady' in red
I'd have to see the front :lol:

#148 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

re: the 'lady' in red
I'd have to see the front :lol:

Some things are best left to the imagination. :harhar:

#149 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

About 8.30 I meet patrick, NWs and Kip at the Indian/Pakastani restaurant on Buakhao opposite Soi Honey. I get a text from Pigdogg and another from Farangbah, about going to some Issan concert on Third rd. It's been a long day, and although the though of hundreds of cash hungry, drunker LBs is quite appealing, I just don't have the energy for it.

After the meal, Patrick heads to La Bamba and the three of us go the short distance to Pook Swan as Kip is curious to see an LB dancing bar. Kip is fascinated by the place and chats with some of the girls. As we are all a bit tired we decide to move down to the PBG and relax, at this point I am determined to have an early night, so the PBG suits my mood perfectly.

While we are chilling there, Redrcok followed by Dav call to see where we are, and both arrive a short time later. They say the rest of the gang are up on Soi 6, perhaps the last place I want to be right now. Redrock leaves about 1.45 as he has to meet Thailand Junkie in Pook Swan, and Dav talks me into going there also a few minutes later. The intended mid week early night is slowly slipping out of my grasp.

Attached Files

• Attached File  w13.jpg   194.12KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  w14.jpg   141.71KB   8 downloads

#150 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

By the time Dav and I arrive, Redrock and TJ are well into the mooching. Bo is floating around, and Redrock makes it obvious she is the chosen opponent(copyright Foggy lol) tonight. RR decides to take Bo, in case he loses her, although there is nobody else here, and is hit with barfine, cannot remember if it was 300, 400 or 500 hundred, but the important thing is it is now 3.45 pm, the bar has been officially closed since 2 am, and still a bf is demanded. He reluctantly pays, and off they head into the night like the Lone Ranger and Tonto (were they gay by the way?) on their respective bikes.

I cannot remember what TJ did, but Dav and I head off in the direction of home, and have some banter with some LBs who are hanging out by a burgers stall near to where I had the Indian food earlier. Despite there best sales pitch, a good nights kip alone wins out hands down

Attached Files

• Attached File  w23.jpg   140.8KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  w24.jpg   139.33KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  w26.jpg   125.7KB   10 downloads

#151 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

Thursday 3
I nip over to the friendship supermarket on Pattaya Tai about 11.30, stock up on wholemeal bread, ham and tuna and rustle myself up a sandwich back in the room which I enjoy on my balcony. It’s great spot on the third floor for observing the world go by while being unobserved. I see 3 black ladies pass by, another indication of the changing face of tourism in Pattaya perhaps.

Donnykey texts to say he is in Chow Soy, so as soon as I am finished eating I pop along to join him. NWs follows a short while later. After the their meal, DK heads off back to his room, and NWs and I take our daily constitutional along Third Rd, down by the Dolphin roundabout and back along Beach Rd. Coming back we spot a buxom lass, sporting what can only be described as spaghetti and a stamp under the guise of a bikini. It would hardly make a neck tie for a hamster. Alas she spots us also, thank god for good zooms.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t1.jpg   170.72KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  t2.jpg   151.34KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  t3.jpg   102.23KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  t4.jpg   179.45KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  t5.jpg   153.33KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  t6.jpg   148.36KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  t7.jpg   128.15KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  t8.jpg   170.48KB   13 downloads

#152 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

As we approach Central Festival I get a call from Dav wondering where we are, and coincidentally he is inside looking at cameras. We head up to KFC to get a drink, the place affords a great sweeping view on the area, well worth heading to in the late afternoon.

While relaxing we get approached by the femboy selling lines or something. Normally we would usher them away, but he he has a face the three of us cannot say no to. The poor kid does not know what to make of these 3 older guys flirting with him. You had to be there. NWs heads off before us, he wats to get out for his early eveing jog. Dav and I saunter around the mall and make our way to Baukhao where I lose him yet again, this time in Pook Swan. We arrange to meet up later at Anaconda.

Attached Files

• Attached File  t10.jpg   136.52KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  t13.jpg   103.31KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  t17.jpg   127.67KB   7 downloads

#153 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

Tonight is of course the night of the big party, Kliome’s birthday and more or less the official opening of Anaconda bar. Patrick rings from his taxi, he has been up in Chiang mai for the day, and we arrange to meet up in La Bamba at 9.30 and head to the party from there. I swing by PBR to pick up NWs and when we arrive in La Bamba, Redrock and Jimbo are there also, Jimbo has come up from Phuket especially for the do. We don’t hang around long, the eagerness to get to the party asap is overwhelming.

The party has been well covered in various threads since, so I am not going to dwell too much on it. All I can say is it rivals, if not surpasses the Big Bashes regarding well known FMs in attendance. It is like a roll call of who is who in the scene at the moment and over the last decade. As soon as I get chatting to one FM, I spot another, and so the night progresses. It’s a great opportunity to catch up with old friends I have not seen for a while, and finally meeting others, whom I have shared banter with online, for the first time in person.

The bar has laid on a wonderful spread of food also. Really those who missed it, you had to be there. It is also the first time that PD gets an opportunity to hand out his beer mats/coasters to the mass of LBs lovers. One of the most convenient things to have, when indulging in a cold one. From what he has told me since, they can be spotted in many LB establishments around town these days.

Attached Files

• Attached File  p30.jpg   117.56KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  p12.jpg   132.46KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  p2.jpg   138.56KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  p3.jpg   107.39KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  p7.jpg   144.21KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  p8.jpg   113.29KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  t18.jpg   173.21KB   15 downloads

#154 dav26

dav26
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

Tonight is of course the night of the big party, Kliome’s birthday and more or less the official opening of Anaconda bar. Patrick rings from his taxi, he has been up in Chiang mai for the day, and we arrange to meet up in La Bamba at 9.30 and head to the party from there. I swing by PBR to pick up NWs and when we arrive in La Bamba, Redrock and Jimbo are there also, Jimbo has come up from Phuket especially for the do. We don’t hang around long, the eagerness to get to the party asap is overwhelming.

The party has been well covered in various threads since, so I am not going to dwell too much on it. All I can say is it rivals, if not surpasses the Big Bashes regarding well known FMs in attendance. It is like a roll call of who is who in the scene at the moment and over the last decade. As soon as I get chatting to one FM, I spot another, and so the night progresses. It’s a great opportunity to catch up with old friends I have not seen for a while, and finally meeting others, whom I have shared banter with online, for the first time in person.

The bar has laid on a wonderful spread of food also. Really those who missed it, you had to be there. It is also the first time that PD gets an opportunity to hand out his beer mats/coasters to the mass of LBs lovers. One of the most convenient things to have, when indulging in a cold one. From what he has told me since, they can be spotted in many LB establishments around town these days.

great reprt dave...its like reading a fantasy fiction novel about some crazed katoey lovers in Pattaya....you are right....you had to be there....joop joop

#155 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:46 PM

great reprt dave...its like reading a fantasy fiction novel about some crazed katoey lovers in Pattaya....you are right....you had to be there....joop joop

Think you got it spot on there Dav, except it's all real, hope all is good with your good self. :D

#156 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

A fine collection of buttocks there BB :harhar:
Where your friend you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci