• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#133 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

Great Photos as always,
I thought i needed to have a break from Pattaya, but seeing these shots of the place is making me miss it.

Sorry to make you homesick Zokk. :harhar:
We laugh because it is true.

#134 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

Dav and his unique banter is always a treat! Lao Lao! :D

#135 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

Really enjoying your report BB. That Dav keeps a smile on my face when he is around. What a character. :D

#136 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

Really enjoying your report BB. That Dav keeps a smile on my face when he is around. What a character. :D

Dav and his unique banter is always a treat! Lao Lao! :D

Cheers guys, he is indeed a one off.

#137 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

As we leave the grounds of Tiffany's I spot a GG at the bar complex across the road. From the distance she seems to be wearing quite a short dress, and yes that is butt cheek I can see hanging out the end. I don't have my superzoom with me to capture her,thank god some of you purists might say, but the 12 optical does an okay job. She waddles down Second rd and disappears into some big bar.

We carry of till we reach Soi 6, and Dav wants to head straight down 6/1. We get as far as the rear of So What, and Dav gets dragged in, while I make my excuses and get away from the semi naked sirens. And so it is I find myself alone on Beach rd, the last man standing from the 5 who left Chow Soy a couple of hours earlier. As I meander along BR, I meet NWs out running, on the path not the toilet. He feels better and is on his evening jog. We make plans to meet in La Bamba at 8.30.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ass1.jpg   191.47KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  ass3.jpg   148.97KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  tu20.jpg   106.87KB   8 downloads

#138 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:30 PM

Not sure exactly why, but my voice is beginning to break up, and talking in loud music environments does not help. Texts have been flying back and forth and as mentioned earlier, La bamba at 8.30 is the destination.

While I am chilling in the room, Thailand Junkie pops up on Skype to announce he has finally arrived. He has been gagging to make it over to the upcoming big party in the soon to open Ananconda, and is eager to know what the plans are for the night. I tell him it is LB at 8.30, which he is pretty happy with.

Tonight is one of those nights when all is well with the world. First off I get to finally meet Patrick, a jai dee FM whom I have bantered with over the years, but have yet to meet in person. Add in catching up with my mate T J after 18 months, and it has the makings of a great night.

I arrive in LB and both guys are there, along with Socrates, NWs, Dav, DK and more well known names who arrive later. There is a wonderful feeling of anticipation that the upcoming Kliome's party will be something special, with so many notable LB lovers in town. Really, you had to be there.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tu22.jpg   162.31KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  tu23.jpg   159.83KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  tu24.jpg   154.16KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  tu25.jpg   116.67KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  tu26.jpg   187.77KB   17 downloads
  • Attached File  tu27.jpg   148.48KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  tu28.jpg   108.27KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  tu29.jpg   121.07KB   11 downloads

#139 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:49 AM

After a couple of hours the group begins to get restless for a new venue. Koyo 7 is suggested and there is general agreement. Koyo seems to get a few stray Russian couples and Middle Eastern gents, but when we arrive there was no doubt in the girls’ minds that this was a bunch of cocksuckers, the few familiar faces in our ranks dispelling any doubt immediately.

Thailand Junkie is like the proverbial pig in … . and he is doing his finest octopus impression, grabbing anything that passes in s skirt. It is easy to see it is his first day back in town, but hey he has only been gone a few weeks, some people eh. Dav is chasing Anna around the place, and the banter is getting better with each drink consumed. I look around at one stage with a content smile and think what a great group of guys are involved in this scene. The time flies in such a fun environment, and before I know it, it is time to move the show again.

Attached Files

• Attached File  k2.jpg   168.2KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  k3.jpg   153.18KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  k4.jpg   152.57KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  k5.jpg   146.14KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  k6.jpg   139.24KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  k7.jpg   131.97KB   11 downloads
  • Attached File  k8.jpg   183.98KB   10 downloads
  • Attached File  k9.jpg   162.74KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  k10.jpg   142.48KB   10 downloads

#140 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

The large group begins to break up when we leave Koyo, with guys fancying different bars. A group of us, including NWs, TJ, DK and Juri make our way to Linda's. As we enter WS, we see some typical discrimination that our LB friends have to endure on an ongoing basis. A small group have been pulled in by the cops, and only a fine after some hassle will get them out of it, such is the life of a working girl in the area.

Nothing eventful happens at Linda's and so Dav, NWs and I head up to Soi Diana for night cap on the way home in Nong bar. While we are drinking, DK wanders along and joins us. There are only GGs there tonight, so we drink up and head to our respective abodes.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ws4.jpg   187.5KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  ws2.jpg   140.52KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  zDk.jpg   155.31KB   5 downloads

#141 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:01 AM

Above Jack Kerovac enjoys a quick cigarette and a San Miguel Lite whilst pondering his latest prose .
Where your friend you ?

#142 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

Some of Jack's Pattaya musings have been leaked to the internet. Here's one I discovered this morning:

Roses are red
violets are yellow
here's BumbleBee
what a good fellow

An excellent TR thanks BB. Your descriptions & photos really capture the flavour & mood of Pattaya. Your attention to the little details makes me feel as if I am back there with you.

You must have enough for a book by now. Can I suggest a title? The Plight of the Bumblebee... :lol:

#143 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

Paccers, that's a cracker. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#144 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

Some of Jack's Pattaya musings have been leaked to the internet. Here's one I discovered this morning:

Roses are red
violets are yellow
here's BumbleBee
what a good fellow

An excellent TR thanks BB. Your descriptions & photos really capture the flavour & mood of Pattaya. Your attention to the little details makes me feel as if I am back there with you.

You must have enough for a book by now. Can I suggest a title? The Plight of the Bumblebee... :lol:

Cheers Paccers. It is a bit of a plight just now updating this report with the shitty internet I have here, will keep it going whenever the signal is good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci