Just keep looking at the ass. :harhar:
We laugh because it is true.

#170 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

Saturday 5

Around mid day, I get a text from Bo(Pook Swan) that she and her friends are over on Jomtien beach, near Soi 6 and if I can come over and take her photos. A swift sandwich on the balcony and within 45 minutes I am scouting for her on Jomtien beach, cannot keep the girl waiting.

She is chilling with 2 LB friends on some deckchairs. We get the photo shoot underway as soon as she gets some confidence to pose in the surf and on the shoreline. After perhaps an hour of taking photos and chatting on the chairs, I head off for a stroll towards Dongtan, in the hope of maybe spotting a stray femboy or two in their Speedos, alas no luck on this hunt.

Attached Files

• Attached File  b1.jpg   218.32KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  b2.jpg   211.35KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  b3.jpg   215.12KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  b4.jpg   142.99KB   4 downloads

#171 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:25 AM

About 4ish I head back over to Patts and catch up with Ninewives at the poolside on the PBR. I call Jimslim to see where he is and he says he is over at his pool, along with Ciobha, Redrock and Thailand Junkie. NWs makes himself decent and we head over.

After an hour or so of typical LB lovers banter around the pool, we make a plan to meet up at the PBG around 8.30 or so. (Yippee I hear Donnykey screaming) On the way home I pass down by Famous to see how the girls are looking this evening. There is only June and Cherry on duty, well it is early I guess but damn they look good, like soi VC sirens..

Attached Files

• Attached File  s1.jpg   213.45KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  s2.jpg   177KB   13 downloads
  • Attached File  s3.jpg   113.33KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  s4.jpg   199.34KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  s5.jpg   175.57KB   11 downloads

#172 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

I have been meaning to catch up with Rin since I got here, but like most plans in Patts then tend to get put on the long finger once one is on the ground. Well I figured the PBG would be an ideal venue to finally meet her, and having the guys along, maybe she would strike lucky. When we arrive the place is jammers, dinner time for the mongering community. We get one of the high tables at the bar, not ideal for a big group, but after a while a large table outside come available and we grab it.

There was a great turnout, Juri, Kliome, Donnykey, Thailand Junkie, Jimslim, Redrock, EyeMahk, Ciobha Ninewives, Kip, Dav and myself. Rin turns up with her new in town, farm fresh minus zero English cousin, lambs to the slaughter comes to mind. TJ picks of the vulnerable cousin by the end of the night and is quite chuffed to have found one before Juri.

The gang finally breaks up well after 1am and head to WS ; DK is not a happy camper. NWs, Kip, Rin and I head up Pattaya Tai to have some seafood. TJ is on the phone to Rin, trying to get her to explain to the cousin his intentions. This goes on for a while, it becomes a bit of a circus until all is sorted and understood. You had to be there.

Attached Files

• Attached File  s7.jpg   130.09KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  s10.jpg   153.46KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  s11.jpg   124.19KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  s13.jpg   95.83KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  s14.jpg   148.43KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  s15.jpg   152.42KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  s17.jpg   188.56KB   9 downloads

#173 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

That black and white picture at the pool has the look of the old chain gang in Cool Hand Luke .

I can just picture a big assed ladyboy washing a car in the yard , us guys with our tongue's hanging out and Badpress hollerin' "Oh Lucille ! Oh Lucille!" into the hot night air .
Where your friend you ?

#174 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:18 AM

At one stage I turn around and see an FM standing on the canopy above the entrance to Famous. Almost like in slow motion I run over to pull him back onto the terrace all the time expecting the plastic to crack and see him fall through before I can get to him. I call Juri, who is sitting nearby to give me a hand. Fortunately we manage to haul him back over the rail before he has a serious accident. He then commences to piss on the flower beds at the end of the terrace.

That same FM paid his bar bill and 5 minutes later asks me if he paid his bill. I assured him he had. That was on helluva night. I remember walking home several mornings at daylight during that trip and this was one of them. :D

#175 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:30 AM

At one stage I turn around and see an FM standing on the canopy above the entrance to Famous. Almost like in slow motion I run over to pull him back onto the terrace all the time expecting the plastic to crack and see him fall through before I can get to him. I call Juri, who is sitting nearby to give me a hand. Fortunately we manage to haul him back over the rail before he has a serious accident. He then commences to piss on the flower beds at the end of the terrace.

That same FM paid his bar bill and 5 minutes later asks me if he paid his bill. I assured him he had. That was on helluva night. I remember walking home several mornings at daylight during that trip and this was one of them. :D

Crazy crazy nights. So many dusk til dawn moments..

That FM was causing havok all around town, he should be ashamed of himself..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#176 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

Crazy crazy nights. So many dusk til dawn moments..

That FM was causing havok all around town, he should be ashamed of himself..

He can be a lovable old rouge at times for sure. Just need to keep him off the sauce. :harhar:

#177 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:47 AM

Sunday 6

It’s Dav’s last day in Patts, and Los and he calls me to meet for some food in Chow Soy. He has that last day in paradise look about him, the one that is hard to explain but we all recognize it. I have arranged to meet Rin and her cousin on Jomtien beach, and Dav is all on for that, a final few hours on a sun lounger with some LBs, nice way to depart.

Dav is quite taken with Rin, and cannot believe his luck when she asks him to rub some lotion on her body, what a horrid job. Finally the time arrives for him to walk away from the fantasy and trudge to his hotel and the waiting taxi, leaving us all behind to carry on our afternoon like normal, poor guy, one minute he is oiling up a hot LB, 45 minutes later he in a taxi being whisked to the airport, the dream over for now.

I spot a femboy strolling along the beach, who is about 50 metres away, good practice for my long zoom , so I capture him listening to his music on the shoreline, before going over for introductions. Turns out he works in one of the agogos in Sunee, name escapes me, both his and the place.

Attached Files

• Attached File  su1.jpg   147.64KB   1913 downloads
  • Attached File  su2.jpg   204.65KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  su3.jpg   208.65KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  su7.jpg   191.01KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  su8.jpg   125.42KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  su10.jpg   216.77KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  su5.jpg   140.94KB   5 downloads

#178 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

luuuuuve your flashback and sidesteps.....amazing, make me happy be back to siam soon... :razz:

...hope you have a good time in Cambodia.... :rock: :rock:

#179 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:32 PM

luuuuuve your flashback and sidesteps.....amazing, make me happy be back to siam soon... :razz:

...hope you have a good time in Cambodia.... :rock: :rock:

Cheers Juri, all good here, enjoy your upcoming trip, hope to catch you during the year.

#180 dav26

dav26
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

. After perhaps an hour of taking photos and chatting on the chairs, I head off for a stroll towards Dongtan, in the hope of maybe spotting a stray femboy or two in their Speedos, alas no luck on this hunt...

C'mon give me a break....Dave....you have got Bo and 2 lb,s in bikini's and you were willing to trade that in for a fem boy in speedos...hehhehehe..

how about a few pics of Bo in speedos ...joop joop...

great stuff..brings back some great memories...

almost erased now by almost 3 months back in Draconians ville....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci