A cockfull of dreams......whamming and bamming in Phuket

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#49 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:58 AM

Excellent TR so far young sir, very enjoyable reading.

I can't even begin to imagine how much you have seen Thailand change in front of your eyes over the last 30 years or so. My first trip was in 2005, and in those 6 short years the changes I have witnessed have been unbelievable, and alas, not for the better.
Looking forward tp your next contribution.

I didn't want to hijack the thread anymore with tearful thoughts about the good old days before mass tourism in Phuket so here's a new thread for people to get a feel for how it was. http://www.lb-69.com...Old_Patong.html

#50 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

An enjoyable and at times fascinating read flexxy, it makes one pause and think about how much things have changed there over the years indeed. Looking forward to the rest.
We laugh because it is true.

#51 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:06 AM

Thank you for your kind comments. Please keep them coming. I am very susceptible to flattery.

So….back to the future or rather the recent past……I am lying on the beach …..first Singha of the day safely quaffed and I am remembering one of the other reasons I came here …..and it is nothing to do with Ladyboys.

I am going to digress

I suspect I am becoming a grumpy old man….I am over 50 and it is not sitting well….I need to change my frame of mind from thinklng the past was always better to looking forward to something in the future. I have had a humdinger of a past but there is still plenty of life left and I don't want to be a miserable old git.

Ugh …….. I spy this fat Russian, he has rented a boogie board and is waiting until the wave has got about a metre until it peters out on the beach, it is quite pathetic…….doesn't he know how to do this properly. …….Hmmm….grumpy old git in action. I make a conscious effort to undo this way of thinking….looking at his face I realise it does not matter to him, he is just having a great time……more power to him and less to me. Now this may sound like nothing to you but it was an important moment for me; an epiphany even.

I have a beer and a cigarette to celebrate and cogitate. What beastly business do I plan tonight…….I am going to meet SN, Bullseye and Clem for a meal before dastardly deeds start……..

In the tuk tuk ....….fever pitch of adrenalin ….into the bar …….AHAAAAHHHHHHH……..there is Bee………break out the fucking stockings…………oooh yeah…………Bee in stockings just has to be seen to be believed……..I have a cunning plan ……..I bar fine Bee immediately, buy her drinks to stock her up. leave her in C&D and off the boys go to the restaurant behind the bar which Clem recommends because there is a cute ladyboy working there. The food is surprisingly good and the conversations are even better. I am making friends, this is unlooked for and really adds to my state of happiness. Even better, SN is going through some of the mid life issues that I am and we hit it off really well, philosophizing in a way that is unique to getting hammered surrounded by ladyboys……..very profound bonding takes place.

I am now feeling smug, check on Bee, off to Soi Croc, nothing really happening, more drinks with the girls and boys at C&D, but I can't keep my eyes off Bee... so ....off we go in the tuk tuk. I have to say that she is not really dressed appropriately (as you can see) for the place I am staying but WTF.

I am in the shower getting squeaky clean……I have heard about the WMD ……walk out of the bathroom and there it is.

Please picture this…..the room is dimly lit, Bee is sitting in the armchair with her legs spread, one leg over each arm…..her legs are very shapely and long and encased in stockings; her cock hard, standing tall. This is one truly erotic sight, I drink it in ……..for a nanosecond and then start to stroke her legs up from her ankles, feeling the nylon turn to silky skin and then her hard cock. I am really enjoying myself…..this is unique, what I came here for and just how I imagined it. On to the bed, passion is mounting and then…………….WTF ……..she passes out on top of me. This is an unexpected turn of events! Hang on she is not out cold she is just very groggy…….oh dear, this is not good.

For the next 15 minutes there is just tension whilst I get her out of the room, because she has clearly the left the planet for a while. When she realizes what is happening she becomes really worried about what Jim will say to her (this is why C&D is so wonderful), she is really worried about her job. I am extremely pissed off but I am a firm believer in second chances so I suggest that we will SMS the next day and she can come and see me during the day when she has recovered. Besides the WMD is really impressive and she seems a nice girl.

On to the balcony listening to the waves drinking rum, smoking and wondering about my dry run……

Next day: SMS first thing (around mid day). Beer in belly, prostate twitching (I have an intimate relationship with my prostate, apparently it is enlarged and really I am not surprised at all), Bee responds…..yippee she is going to come and see me at 5pm, she is very grateful, thank you so mutt………4:30…..so solly cannot come, what can I do, so solly'

Fuck.

The story with Bee is not over and I would highly recommend her, but for the next few days I do not see her. I mention the episode to Jim and apparently her long term ex had died earlier in the day…….this may or may not be true we conclude, but this stuff happens, good and bad …….and remember I am not going to be a grumpy old git.

Later that night, I have great fun, heavy drinking ensues, I take back a lovely and my prostate gets a good massage.

Attached Files

• Attached File  bee.jpg   78.2KB   45 downloads

#52 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:20 AM

Even better, SN is going through some of the mid life issues that I am and we hit it off really well, philosophizing in a way that is unique to getting hammered surrounded by ladyboys……..very profound bonding takes place.

Agreed. It was like a meeting-of-the-minds in some exotic parallel universe. Great fun, and I'll never forget it!
Nix

#53 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:52 AM

If anyone wants another installment please post a comment.

it takes along time to write as I am pretty stupid, and if no one can be bothered to write a comment, I certainly cannot be bothered to post another days adventure.

:ang3:

#54 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

it takes along time to write as I am pretty stupid, and if no one can be bothered to write a comment, I certainly cannot be bothered to post another days adventure.

keep it going flexxy, you've been getting a lot of hits so somebodys reading!

I want to know how Pem ended up in the stockings for starters...

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:56 AM

Flexxy mate,

You're averaging around 400 hits a day which is pretty reasonable even if most are lurkers; the good news is that the guys who chose to actually post get to hear what happened next which is the most important part of all the trouble you take to compose, crop and re-size and put it out there. 8)

At the end of the day this Trip Report is a memento of your time in the fast lane of LoS, it's here for good unless you choose to remove it. It's a starter for 10 for newbies and great pointers for experienced fellas alike.

Some guys take detailed notes while others have good memories, we're all different and that's why each report is always great to see. I remember innocuous details months later I wish I'd posted then. :loco:

I hope you continue mate as I for one am enjoying the ride. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#56 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

you can't end it on a bad note

#57 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:18 AM

Flexxy mate,

You're averaging around 400 hits a day which is pretty reasonable

Well, truth be told, it's just me. I log in 400 times daily and check this thread. Man, I sure do wish you'd post something new!
Nix

#58 mcaizar5

mcaizar5
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:30 AM

Flexxy - come on!!!! I want to know what happens with Bee as it sounds like you eventually got to experience that lovely appendage!

I'm enjoying this muchly and want more please!! :-)

More photos of Bee would be great too!

#59 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

Speaking as one of the aforementioned lurkers -- one who still has a month or so until his next jaunt across Southeast Asia back to Thailand -- please do continue with your trip report; like everyone else I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Beyond that, yes, they can be a lot of work, but ultimately you should be writing it for yourself, not for us. I posted my first trip report back in October after several years of mongering (and lurking on this and other boards), and found it a great way to reminisce. And as Petesie notes, I have something I can look back on to remember my trip, and it helps me remember details I might not otherwise recall (not that I can ever forget the crazy interlude with Cream from So What and her hair fetish customer).

And hopefully some noobs got some useful info out of it, just as I have from many others' trip reports over the years.

But having said that, I think I can speak for most everyone that we all appreciate the work that goes into creating a great trip report like yours -- even though only a few of us might actually take the time to comment. It would be nice if everyone did, but such is life on Teh Intertubes.

So again, please, if you're so inclined Mr. Flexxy, keep up the good work.

#60 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

Flexxy, PLEASE, write this trip report to the end. I appreciated your presence very much and want to know how you finished your holidays.

If there is no comment on your thread, it does not mean that we do not read it. Also, try to be more eloquent.

Nick Bullseye

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci