• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#73 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

@eslmiker
I'm a butterfly manslut. But because of Saiparn, I was only half a butterfly manslut in Phuket.

@flexxy46
Not surprised a mod has taken Saiparn for a few days. She's cute inside and out. BTW good TR. :rock:

#74 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Saiparn really does seem to be quite the gem. No less than 100% of the guys (which is 3 of them) that have related their experiences with her have had nothing but praise for her.

I had the priviledge of being the 3rd wheel with her and our trusty Mod during a day at the beach. Here they are one evening.

Don't worry Flexxy, when you become her sponsor, you know that you'll then be her one-and-only.

Attached Files

Nix

#75 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the encouragement SN.....am sending her money now.......

That night has yet to feature in my TR, fun to think that I was only 2 metres away from that pic......still a few days and another delightful encounter with her away from that night in the TR ...

I do remember from that time that her ass looked wonderful covered in oil .........stockings involved of course :harhar:

#76 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:41 PM

There is so much praise written here about Saiparn, that I must definitely barfine her next time I will be in Patong beach.

Flexxy, my remark for you being more eloquent was not meant in the wrong sense. Please, do not understand it badly. But go to Surin Nix' trip report and see what I mean under being eloquent. Also, I am not a native English speaker, but I tried to give you more text to read. I suppose if I stayed the last 25 years in an English speaking country (instead of France), my vocabulary and writing skills would be much better. OK, I know it was (or maybe still is) a very special situation in which I found myself and I had to write it to express my woe and sorrow, as well as the necessity to get it out of my head and over it.

Nick Bullseye

#77 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

......stockings involved of course :harhar:

How many pairs of stockings did you bring?

Nick Bullseye

#78 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

Bullseye...I am afraid that I am still none the wiser ! I did not take it in any way I was just a bit baffled. I am writing in my way and that is all I can do.

In answer to your question I brought 6 pairs of stockings with me...........

#79 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

I had the priviledge of being the 3rd wheel with her and our trusty Mod during a day at the beach. Here they are one evening.

lolz so the mod in question was kliome. think he'll love my phone book. we always seem to go for the same girls.

#80 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:29 AM

So……I am on the beach, the sand is squeaky (why is that on karon) and I swigging my second singha of the day drifting to some great chill out music. My mind wanders to Bee and the disappointment of the night before……I realise I really want to be topped……why is that????

My memories take me back to my first truly anally orientated girlfriend of about 25 years ago……she used to love giving me head and finger fucking me, it was so intense when she hit my prostate….wow….one thing led to another and we used to swap fucking each other in the ass……she loved using her strap on and I loved it when she hit the spot…….wow! Over the years more things led to others until………..here I am lamenting a missed opportunity with a Thai ladyboy with a WMD…….a long long way from London in the 80's

Hmmm….must do something about this tonight………sun sets, fag on balcony, rum in hand, plans in head…..but hours to go…off for a massage to calm me down otherwise I am like Tigger with a fire cracker up his ass.

OOOOOOh… its time…..meeting the boys in the bar, then off to diner. I make a mistake and go by taxi….I just don't get the same anticipatory buzz….that heady tingling, the warm wind, exhaust and noise in a tuk tuk is an essential start for me.

Into the bar……..there are the boys, SN. Bullseye & Clem…..Jim is off sick. Off to a restaurant Clem knows that has……ladyboys as waitresses…..no surprises there. An excellent meal…….lots of fun conversation. It really has added to my trip to meet these guys….from very different walks of life but intelligent and weird……my kind of people.

Back to C&D……still lacking the real stars for me…..the bat crew are busy in Isaan, Nuoy and Nookie are not there………Bee is in orbit somewhere……of to Soi Croc….not a lot……but the drinks are flowing……back to C&D the bell is rung four times……once by each of us and I believe by Batman in absentia (many thanks).

I have a conversation with my inner pervert and it is quite clear that I just need to take the plunge. Clem has been telling me that Suntita was terrific but she is more of a top……..perfect……she has a pretty face ….not really that keen on the body but I am planning on being plundered not plundering….

Back to the loom (tuk tuk of course) and I realise that she has one of those broad hipped flat assed bodies. Hmmm I am just not interested in taking her onto the balcony…..nice hard cock though…..fits very well and …..god it is so intense….. I love that feeling. For me it is like an out of body experience, once I am into it ….my cock, my balls, my ass and my prostate just become one hyper sensitive pleasure zone that take me over…(hmm I guess the poppers help). It is so pleasurable I almost cannot take it ……..but I do……a pause and I realise that there is substantial pressure building and I am buggered (both literally and metaphorically) if I am going to let this load loose in a condom…….I give Sunita the bad news…..I am going to come in her mouth. Boy oh boy do I….earth shattering.. panting and moaning I collapse on the bed…….she has been kneeling down……..am vaguely aware of her sprinting to the bathroom and the sound of frantic gargling………..ah mission accomplished. She is a trooper. :rock:

After a chat I send her off explaining that I want to have the next day to myself. She is a very sweet girl but she in no way attracts me enough to want to fuck her……hmmm that gives me pause for thought. Somehow fucking someone requires more attraction than being on the receiving end……interesting I think.

Onto the balcony, rum and cigarette. Thinking of tomorrow…I actually have to work and then go to Singapore the following day, so no night time activities……..a delivery service tomorrow me thinks…..and I know just the ass…… :love:

P.S.

If you have every wondered whether your attraction to genitalia is what defines your sexuality google Buck Angel,,, the man with a pussy.

P.P.S this is written in a hurry so apologies for typos

#81 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

be careful with poppers, etc. 8)

#82 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:40 AM

Wonderful Flexxy, excellent story. You see that you can be eloquent! Here, you told a story. I thought Sunita would please you more.

Nick Bullseye

#83 Guest_flexxy46_*

Guest_flexxy46_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

be careful with poppers, etc. 8)

I am. Rarely used and then not very much.

#84 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

We are indebted to you flexxy, thank you for that :clapclap:

I am beginning to think that the urge to be topped is now something the majority of guys around here seem to prefer, the very lovely Cherry from Guess/Anaconda more or less suggested that to me during our time together in November.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci