Telenovela in Patong Beach

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#13 POPEYE THE SAILOR

POPEYE THE SAILOR
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:30 AM

A problem shared, is a problem halfed......

Interesting read bully, straight from the heart.

We've all been in similar situations in our lifes, just don't give all your emotion, keep at least 1% for yourself

Your now a wiser man, for the harsh lesson learnt

#14 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

I am sorry to here what as happened as I know from your posts you are more than just fond of Patricia.

A TR straight from the heart. I hope all is well now and you get through it with as little pain as possible.

#15 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

Up to you, Batman. I agree that Oh had a terrible toothache, but I thought she visited the girl severly beaten by a tourist the other day.

There is one factual error in my story. Your HQ is near Soi Paradise, not Soi Croc.

there is MANY more than one factual error in your story...... first of all... i was never worried about Oh as i knew she would phone me if any serious trouble was showing up at the hospital.... and second... please NEVER try to understand my "feelings" about Oh as you would never understand it.... :butterfly: WE just have it OUR way.... and i dont have a problem if she "goes" around the bar while iam there.... the simple fact is that we go home together in the end of the night no matter what.... my life thought me that if you love something...you set it free...if it comes back...its yours...if not...its never been....

and just for the record...it was "your" girl that got Paeng and Oh upset so Jim had to interveen.... not smart as they all including Paeng(who is a costumer now) was getting a lecture from Jim which i think Hartmut and me wasnt so impressed about.... :blush:

and sad to say...i lost everything for her that night... :redcard:

but get over it... one door closed is normally another door opened... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#16 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:48 AM

and just for the record...it was "your" girl that got Paeng and Oh upset so Jim had to interveen.... not smart as they all including Paeng(who is a costumer now) was getting a lecture from Jim which i think Hartmut and me wasnt so impressed about.... :blush:

She did not upset only Pang and Oh, that night...

and sad to say...i lost everything for her that night... :redcard:

Not only you, Batman.

Nick Bullseye

#17 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

Dear friends. It is my last day in Phnom Penh. I need to pack and take a plane from PNH through BKK and DXB to Paris. I will try to write as much as possible during the travel, but will not be able to upload until December 6.

Stay tuned for the sequel. There are two more twists in this telenovela.

Nick Bullseye

#18 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

nice honest report there bully, sometimes it dos,nt quite go to plan , but all part of the game.
i have arrived on two seperate trips with a gift for one id been planning to rekindle. both times, i sensed it wasnt the same . i read the body language and booted em after one night.

gifts mean fuck all to these people, in fact i class it as the "kiss of death".
its almost like you have showed yourself up as a loved up mug, so they can stop with the effort as you are in the bag.
either that, or the overuse of yabba has kicked in.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#19 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

its almost like you have showed yourself up as a loved up mug, so they can stop with the effort as you are in the bag.
either that, or the overuse of yabba has kicked in.

is your signature a Boomer quote about the lady in question? :D

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#20 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:31 AM

Day 3.....At the end of the night,
when I was leaving the bar, she was melted and her body language
indicated: "Please, barfine me and take me with you". I resisted. I
did not want to be such an easy game for her. I think I did a
tremendous blunder here. I should have taken her with me that night. I
think everything would have been totally different....

Given what you've already said elsewhere about Patricia's new BF, I sincerely doubt that anything would have been different. Except, that she may have managed to avoid the fine that Jim & Ning Nong were giving Patricia equal to the 6,000baht (?) plus barfine she had already gotten from you, for only fucking you once and treating you like shit over the 1st 2days!

While I'm sure its very hard for you to see right now BEM, finally moving on from Patricia is, I believe, the best thing that could have happened to you. Posting this TR openly here must be incredibly hard and emotional for you BEM. But I for one, hope it will be cathartic enough so that you'll never again fall under Patricia's spell.

#21 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

An excellent read Bullseye, albeit a sad one as i knew how much you were looking forward to heading down there to spend time with her...

With regards to your actions in the room you were spot on. Being in a situation years ago in BKK that virtually mirrored your own, your mind tells you to do many things but your heart tells you, what you, as the person you have become should do..... i believe you did the right thing. Collect her things and ask her to leave......

Looking forward to the rest and kudos for publishing right from the heart......

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#22 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:53 PM

That's right! In a relationship, if you show too much your feelings to your partner than you loose part of the control...unless she showed the same level of feelings before...Balance is essential.
Also, it's much better to be ready to stop the relationship at anytime...Always be the boss!

Garde le moral Bulls, there's so many pearls in LOS...

#23 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

That's right! In a relationship, if you show too much your feelings to your partner than you loose part of the control...unless she showed the same level of feelings before...Balance is essential.
Also, it's much better to be ready to stop the relationship at anytime...Always be the boss!

Garde le moral Bulls, there's so many pearls in LOS...

This particular French philanderer knows the score :D

#24 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

I worked overtime on the airplanes, so here is the sequel promised for tomorrow.

Nick Bullseye

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci