Telenovela in Patong Beach

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#133 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

sometimes, it is just not about the money.

ive had many a time where a ladyboy has turned down a big money customer to hang with me and the boys. some even pay their own bar fine.
they are young kids and need some fun with people on the same level.
dont take it personal.

i also think her ignorant behaviour towards you was so that you get angry and fuck her off.
that way, its an easy way out.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#134 avenguy

avenguy
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:58 AM

my conclusion is that something happened in your life earlier on that caused you alot of trauma and you have never confronted it.
you also write and talk about yourself as the 3rd person,which means you need some healing.
having read everything,i am not scared to barfine patricia or think she is a bad person.in fact i think shes great.i was gonna barfine her last time i was in c@d but i was too shy,but now im not.
thanks for clearing that up.

#135 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:54 AM

In a similar vein to Patricia, I have had good paying jobs too but ultimately I have grown to hate the role and resigned or not renewed my contract regardless of how well the job paid. Money isn't everything.

These girls are free spirits, but judging by the rules and regulations which were imposed upon her she thought 'fuck this for a game of soldiers' and chose not to give a shit anymore, milking the final drops from the teat as she took her last curtain calls.

Good luck to Patricia. Although she's definately not my cup-of-tea, she performed her role as a whore like a true pro and has risen in my estimations as a worker, Jimbo should be proud of this particular member of staff.

Patricia couldn't give a flying f*ck!!! She got what she wanted from BEM (other than the phone) and moved on like the professional she is. Fresh meat arrives for her every day.

I agree, but I would add that her apparent concern over this thread is that any negativity may damage her future potential, but I doubt it. There's two sides to every story and her's is unfairly missing. In a few weeks she'll have forgotten about it anyway.

i also think her ignorant behaviour towards you was so that you get angry and fuck her off.
that way, its an easy way out.

Absolutely. Let's be honest, how many of us guys have done that in the past so we get the elbow instead of making the effort to do it ourselves, I know I have.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#136 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:21 AM

Bullseyemaco by the sounds of it you met her at the wrong time and that’s why it all turned out into being a bit of a train wreck, the best way to deal with it if you already haven’t is to grip yourself up and move on. After all there are plenty more pigs in the woods…. If Jim puts over her side of the story ( any by the way I have met Jim and have a great deal of respect for the guy ) take it on the chin and remember she’s from a different culture and her business is punters.

I’m sure it’s not the best way in the world to make a living but some of these girls have little choice if they want to make the kind of money they can pull in doing what they do and I should think there are punters and punters, given a certain amount of cash who would you shag? You or someone younger and maybe closer to the same sort of wavelength?

You come across as a nice guy but maybe you’re a bit soft and need to toughen up a bit if you’re going to get along in the lifestyle you’re dabbling in, maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick but I wish you well and I hope you learned from all of this. It should have made you a stronger and wiser man, I hope it did and that you can come to a happy medium where you don’t have to turn your heart to stone to get by.

I guess the only advice I can give you ( and I only have 8 years of mongering experience with ladyboys ) is go with the flow, enjoy yourself but try not to get too attached especially if the girl is a prostitute, that for 99.9% of people will only end in tears.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#137 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:34 AM

For all those who waited until the end of my story, there is now the moment for your opinion / answer / remarks / anything.

I am looking forward to Jimbo's formulation of Patricia's version.

FFS.... do you really expect Jim to put his hands in this ...he just said he was THINKING of making an reply....and WHY you want it??????????????????????????

thrust me...that will never happend.....and you are proberly better without it 8)

this just tell me you are FAR from over it....grow up .... 8)

sad to say...but this is MY 2 satang .... :tada:

That's why I like you mate, there is never any bullshit from the batman :)
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#138 chinalander

chinalander
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

ADVANCE (FRIENDLY) WARNING: I have insomina, upon re-reading this it is waaaaayyy longer than I expected when i started. It's typed now so may as well post it.. but seriously suggest you skip it. :angel:

From a novice forum users perspective, who knows none of the participants, imho the people who say the OP was over the top on the lady concerned seem to either have missed all the rather more vicious comments about her in responses from other people on the thread. If she read those comments then I would lay a bet those are what are annoying her more than the OP as repeat business from OP is unlikely anyway.

BEM posted a story from his point of view, in reality fairness has nothing to do with personal opinions, it is from his perspective not any of ours. It's one side of a story, but so are most stories.

IMO, it's perfectly understandable for OP to want to deal with a working girl on his terms, and if he is not happy with the service then he is quite right in dismissing her. (At the same time if she does not like those terms he can have no complaints if she says no. Here I am not just talking about the list of rules (but WTF?) but in general .

This is no different to a boss dismissing an underperforming employee, just as I am sure Jim has rules for the staff at his bar (show up on time, don't get out your tree on yabba etc). Whether Jim likes an employee or not, or whether they like him does not change the fact they need to follow the rules or he will dismiss them. Just as if a bar down the road offers more suitable terms of employment the employee has every right to leave. It's a two way street.

So thinking on this as a business transaction, which as OP was paying her it was, he had every right to list his terms of temporary employment, perhaps she made a mistake by agreeing to them, but that is her only mistake imo.

It's sad that it didn't work out the way OP wanted and that he fell too deep and projected what he was looking for emotionally from a companion onto a girl who was working, seemingly expecting/hoping an emotional bond would be formed from her side as well as his. It is quite clear from the TR that he viewed her the whole time as a working girl/toy he paid for, whilst at the same time expecting her to change her view of him which is a bit of paradox.

Giving an employee a salary or bonus is fine, but how many people love their boss for paying them each month or giving them an annual bonus? She was being paid for doing her job. Love really should not come into it.

As DC pointed out we all tire of our jobs eventually and want a change of scenery, money only goes so far.

For the girl, I really struggle to see how anyone on a forum like this can make a charge of 'bullshitting' at anyone and expect it to stick. , with perhaps the exception of an absolute noob to the p4p scene.

Her job is sales. Jim employs her to bring customers in and be nice to them. How many would visit the bar if the girls told them the truth about how they looked when they walked in? Someone should put up a poll with the title ' do you really want them to tell the brutal truth?'

In addition to the day job she is in sales on the side, selling herself, never an easy thing psychologically.

She tells the customer what they want to hear to make the sale. She increases her profit by making multiple sales. Some sales are one offs, some are repeat business and some are on a contract basis . There is no bullshit here from what i can see. This is p4p not dating, people know the girls do this, if people CHOOSE to believe what they know is sales patter that really is their issue.

From reading this forum I would suggest she brings repeat customers back to the bar regularly. If she worked in any other industry her boss would be giving her a bonus from bringing in repeat business time after time (not sure if bar employees get an employee of the month bonus). She messed up with one customer, shit happens, no biggie.

My guess is this.

She either wanted shot of the OP, in which case, accept it, move on, find another 'account executive', or she made a scheduling error.

If the latter She was faced with two options,

1) front up and take the risk of a blow up with one of the customers and then run the risk of them hanging around like a bad smell and putting off the other customer. or,

2) Engineering a smallish argument with one customer so that they take a 'break', send them diving or whatever and use the break as an excuse to see the other customer. Reconciling with the other customer later.

In the event it looks like OP was more tenacious at holding on and did not take the initial hints, resulting in a much bigger blow up that anticipated.

I hope that OP was posting this for cathartic reasons, and not in an attention grabbing way, knowing she would see the thread and provoke a reaction, or put people off her/damage her earning potential.

If its the former I hope he got the closure he needs. If it's the latter he needs to show more class, after all, it does seem like it was him who forgot he was in the p4p scene on this one.

(In WARHammer online, an MMORPG I spend way too much time on, this would all have been summed up with the line 'looks like RvR happened'.)

#139 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:14 AM

A very coherent and well-considered reply for someone with insomnia. chinalander. You've obviously been around awhile. Good post.
Nix

#140 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:42 AM

round of aplause for chinaman, what a great post. :clapclap:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#141 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

:agree: Surin Nix & Anthony both perfectly express my opinion of chinalander's post

#142 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

From a novice forum users perspective...

You don't sound like a novice in the game of life chinalander - Top post Dude!

... and spare a little more time away from WARHammer in future too, to be with us :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#143 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:43 PM

I hope that OP was posting this for cathartic reasons

Exactly! This was the reason I wrote it.

Thanks for a long but very useful contribution.

Nick Bullseye

#144 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

I like your synthesis Chinalander! 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci