Photo

Another day in paradise

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#121 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:29 AM

Excellent reporting Batman, really nice scenes there and such a refreshing change from the tit and bum stuff.

#122 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

Excellent reporting Batman, really nice scenes there and such a refreshing change from the tit and bum stuff.

it was for me as well :rock: i know i prefer to hang out my "fav" places...and then it gets both hard and diff. to write any interesting stuff :butterfly:
isaan was diff. maybe because i had not been there before and by that saw everything with "fresh" eyes...but no matter what....it was SO funny/crazy/poor/relaxing....that i just loved it... :love: it was really "amazing thailand" :tada:

but that said...you DO need a sense of humor up there" :angel:

and i WILL be back :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#123 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

back to isaan..... :D

after a beautifull day at the lake, we drove back to the HQ :butterfly:

must have been about 4-5 pm and it was time to "flee farang" again... :lol:

so Oh told me we had to go to "market" and buy some food which was no problem as it was only 700meter away from "home" and up there the traffic is almost none.... :love:

they have 2 markets up there...the evening market...and the nightmarket where her mother have an stall... we passed the nightmarket on the way...it was located on the brigde over "river Loei"

i know....iwe told many times i HATE to shop...but i have to admit....it was SO lovely to do it with Oh...she almost have an special aura when she was shopping with one hand...and using the other to demand more money :love:

dont get me wrong...it was DIRT-cheap...but i loved to watch her being the "big" madame at the stalls,and i loved every minute... :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  188.jpg   208.44KB   19 downloads
  • Attached File  185.jpg   223.15KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  184.jpg   132.22KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  175.jpg   142.69KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  172.jpg   168.48KB   44 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#124 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

so on with the shopping....... :lol:

Oh and me walked slowly up to buy some food 8) up there, it was a bit more busy...but in a nice and relaxed way...

we had to pass the brigde with the nightmarket on the way,and it looked like ghost-city this time a day,but just after there the evening market was placed

Attached Files

• Attached File  199.jpg   147.41KB   26 downloads
  • Attached File  195.jpg   216.43KB   22 downloads
  • Attached File  194.jpg   146.07KB   8 downloads
  • Attached File  192.jpg   162.28KB   22 downloads
  • Attached File  189.jpg   147.66KB   18 downloads

#125 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:28 AM

just a few more pics from the evening-market... :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  208.jpg   158.83KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  207.jpg   148.47KB   19 downloads

#126 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

later the girls tried to find their prince....i didnt had the heart to tell them they have to kiss a million frogs before the prince arrives.... :angel:

after that it was just sanook as it was our last night :love:

Attached Files

• Attached File  220.jpg   120.67KB   9 downloads
  • Attached File  216.jpg   92.07KB   25 downloads
  • Attached File  215.jpg   122.59KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  210.jpg   74.45KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  209.jpg   75.51KB   18 downloads

#127 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:54 AM

Man,

All that party-bargin' would make me hungry for a nice big, fat bullfalang, I mean, bullfrog!

Great stuff buddy.....continue.
Nix

#128 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

Surin,

be careful what you wish for .... didn't you see some pages back what size of frog was presented to Batman by Oh's father ?

:clapclap:

viking

#129 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

the rest of the night was just "sanook" :love: had to leave next morning.....but it didnt keep the girls from party-party-party :D as there was still some farang-sponsored sangsom left :clapclap:

Attached Files

• Attached File  154.jpg   165.4KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  142.jpg   118.51KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  141.jpg   113.21KB   23 downloads
  • Attached File  134.jpg   110.92KB   18 downloads
  • Attached File  133.jpg   89.14KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  132.jpg   150.11KB   20 downloads
  • Attached File  131.jpg   98.51KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  123.jpg   144.64KB   9 downloads

#130 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

next morning...or i better say the SAME morning :D it was time to leave...i had planned that it would take about 2 hours to drive from loei to the airport so we left about 3 hours before the flight.... stupid me :tantrum: i forgot the car now was renamed to kathoey tuk-tuk...so we first had to drop off May at the busstation as she was going to her family...then we had to drive Beer home, which was quite a big detour... and then finally head for the airport which now seemed to bee TOO far away :tantrum:

well we made it.....with less than 10 min to take off...thank good for an small "international" airport...it took less than 2 min to check inn and pass security :notworthy: and i swear that just after we entered the plane...they closed they door behind us 8)

before we even hit take off...Oh was sleeping like a baby... :lol: and she didnt wake up before we arrived at gate in BKK....

In BKK one thing have changed...and not for the better :tantrum: normally you could get a taximeter down in one end...now AOT seems to have taken over...and the fixed price for Pattaya was 1500.... :tantrum: :tantrum: well it dont help to cry...but i made a reminder to myself about booking a cap with mister t or ptt-taxi next time :butterfly:

after all,we got a good driver and it seemed like no time before we arrived in pattaya...had 4 1/2 day there...so i booked the mosaik for a week (5k) as i like the location...and a hotel for 5 days would have been the same price... :rock:

Attached Files

• Attached File  163.jpg   133.01KB   12 downloads

#131 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

batman, great report and photos of Isaan! I guess it must grow on you as you are willing to make another trip up there sometime!

Say, I have an idea for extra income for you. You can export those giant Isaan frogs to France - they'll probably flip over how much bigger those are than the French ones! :lol:

#132 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

Sooooo now to the big question....what did it cost?? 8) a lot of people asked me that question, and i now know that YAN from my daytime HQ in Phuket was spot on with his estimation... :notworthy:

without the flight tickets for me and Oh the result came back as just under 30k :clapclap:
and that was for dining and drinking,disko and sightseeing,gasoline and eveeeeeeery-thing for about 12 people :D

the girls paid their own flight-tickets...and we ofcourse didnt have to pay for accomodation...but when i think of the good deed to fill up 2 frigdes with food...and one bar with sangsom...it was DIRT cheap :notworthy:

like macarthur said once..... ILL BE BACK :love:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci