No Pretense - Surin Nix

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#49 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

No word from SurinNix for several days now! Hope he hasn't been torpedoed by the Thai Navy - er no that wouldn't happen - they'd load the fookin torpedo the wrong way, wouldn't they, and sink themselves! Or the torpedoes would have been duds bought from Albania at a bargain price, with suitable "reward" to the purchasing Admiral!

#50 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

Having now sampled the very tasty whore d'oeuvres that Patong has to offer, maybe Nix has now moved on to Pattaya for the main course :?

#51 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:40 PM

I don't think so, PT; at least not yet. He said he'd be gone for a few days to that ocean sailing school. I can't imagine Nix heading off to Pattaya without a farewell to Jimbo and his crew. :D
Actually living the dream.

#52 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

If I dont recall it totally wrong guys,Mr Nix mentioned that he will be away for something like 8 days,..so should be back on LB-island anytime soon then 8)
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#53 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Yes as Mac alluded to, Nix is busy attending a sailing course.

Nothing like mixing it up on holiday, with me I just switch to GG's for a few days to recharge my ladyboy mojo.

#54 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

come on Nix..... were missing you :cry:

only good thing about your absence is that iam more hansume :lol:

remember that wensday is my last night in the bar :butterfly:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#55 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

MYSTERY SOLVED

Just received an e-mail from someone purporting to be Nix, or the Dread Pirate Nix as he's now calling himself. Apparently sailing the Andaman Sea in search of booty. This photo was attached.

Happy sailing my Butt Pirate friend.

Attached Files

I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#56 jamesbrown1976a

jamesbrown1976a
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

Jasmine looks a real stunner, you lucky guy!

P.S. Have you got any more photos of her? :angel:

#57 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

Here's a particularly nice snap which Jimbo took, lifted from one of his own reports.

She was on the to-do-list before my recent trip to Patong and despite clocking her one night in Soi Croc......I never did get around to her :argh:

I bet she would have be fun in the roof top jacuzzi......oh well, next time :shrug:

Attached Files

#58 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

Yo Nix,

Finally getting caught up on the forum. Hope the sailing class is going well -- is it a yacht racing course, or just a general instruction type of class? Just curious.

I agree with you about Temptations, it definitely seems to be taking a turn for the better, and the mamasan is indeed a nice lady. And speaking of nice, that was a class thing to do, taking Pan to the rooftop bar of the Lebua. :clapclap:

Hope the rest of the trip goes well, and am looking forward to reading the rest.

#59 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:52 AM

Nix, don't go all Young Havok on us :tantrum:

Any truth to the rumor that Ms Bee has you trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey and is using you as her Bitch?
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#60 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

Q
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic