No Pretense - Surin Nix

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#25 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:36 AM

The girl in the pic from Guess Bar is GIP - just back from being flooded out and living some refugee shelter by all accounts.

Thanks Mardhi. It was on the tip of my tongue. I thought she'd said "Giv". Gip, that's it. Nice gal....and very easy on the eyes.
Nix

#26 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

Dropped into Big Dogs for some liquid encouragement, and was accosted by a very persistent 36 year old gg. I am such a softie. Even though i wasn't really interested, I still bought her a ladydrink and was reminded of the compelling conversation i might expect in days to come: "Where you from?", "Where you stay?", "I go with you".

Finishing the beer, I thought I'd drop into Temptations. Previously, I'd only been in Cascade's, so i thought new scenery might be in order. Overall, I was really pleased with Temptations. I'd heard it was very high pressure, but I did not find this to be the case at all. I sat at the bar, alone, and aside from the girls onstage all smiling and giving me the come-hither look, nobody forced their way to my side. I appreciated this fact, and was able to relax.

I met the mamasan, "Betty", who was really very nice. I bought her a drink and chatted a bit, and she encouraged me just relax and choose a girl when I was ready. I told her I appreciated her attitude, and in turn, she seemed to appreciate my patronage.

There were about 15 girls in the bar (a much smaller bar than I'd expected!). Some of them were pretty damned stunning. I'm a little wary of choosing the hottest girl in the place though. It seems they are so used to the attention of all the guys that inherent with their company is (not infrequently) a good bit of attitude. So, I just sat and perused the offerings for awhile.

Gaining my attention was a girl named Pan.

Nix

great report and pics Surin Nix

I think I had a drink with the same GG in Big Dogs last week. I didnt buy her one but I did buy a ladydrink for one of her cute staff whilst watching all the LBs come and go.

Yes dropped in Temptations myself some hot new LB's there. I didnt see Pan but I did chat with the lovely May for awhile, bought her a drink of 2 and was thinking about barfining her until she told me she was a postie.

shame really she was hot.

enjoying your report cheers

kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#27 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:23 AM

Good to see you made it back and to see you reporting the front lines. Sounds like the jetlag isn't as bad as in past trips, might have to learn a little more about the melatonin trick...staying at the Lebua has to help a bit 8)

Enjoy your trip - I look forward to reading more of 'Nix: Live from Thailand' :rock:

#28 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:08 PM

Yep.

I'd say that's all ladyboy Nix. :rock:

And really, why would u want anything else in LOS? Enjoy Shemale Island!

#29 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

You're probably sitting pretty in Phuket right now. What are you gonna do on turkey day? You better not be eating prawns man :D

#30 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

I don't think you'll regret travelling down here solo. The guys that bring coals to newcastle normally seem to regret it. I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you amused though. Downtown gonna be too hectic for me tonight with Loy Krathong- food stalls already set up in bangla causing chaos. have a good one. :angel:

#31 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

Q
Nix

#32 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

That view looks like the PT? Careful you haven't got the apartment where the ladys made the video, :lol: :lol: :lol:

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

This has the makings of a fantastic report Nix, your laid back attitude and general good humour should reward us with many tales and panoramic pics of your travels around LoS.

I'm now well and truly strapped in for the ride. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#34 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:58 PM

Awsome report my new good friend & alot more to follow for sure :angel:,you lucky bastard :D ...Was great to meet up & have some drinks. See you tonight at HQ.. 8)
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#35 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

A very nice TR Surin, you manage to caputre the excitment very vell. Keep up the good work.

#36 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:07 AM

Just managed to get a few moments break from the madness here in Patts, damn that Soulboy and Badpress for leading me astray, to catch up with your report Nix, and as expected a top notch piece of writing along with some wonderful shots. Have a great time down there, and I look forward to checking in regularly to catch up with your further adventures.
We laugh because it is true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci