No Pretense - Surin Nix

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#61 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:46 PM

We refer to your "Bee" as "Boo". Bee is the tall-amazonian-monster-cock.

#62 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Surin Nix said:

I took a Bareboat Skipper's course, which gives the necessary license to rent sailing boats pretty much anywhere in the world. This is a bit of a dream come true, and it was a nice weeklong diversion.

Good for you, buddy. That's the way to do it. Life's not all about mongering, and it sounds like you are really doing this trip up properly. Now get the hell back to the ladies. :D

By the way, I was on my 499th post last week, and made sure that I made my 500th on your thread, as you did on mine. I was going to wait until you returned from school, but I had other posts I wanted to make, so I did it while you were away.
Actually living the dream.

#63 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

I stand corrected!

I was with Boo, not Bee. (Boo? Bee? Booby! Get it? :giveup:

Well, and in my opinion, Boo was remarkably equipped for such a little gal.

Mac. Thank you sir for the priviledge of hosting your 500th post! Always a pleasure to hear from you! You're right. I don't have the mongering mojo that i had in my 20's.....and so a change of pace was a welcome respite.

Got myself a very nice gg massage today. I fell asleep during the massage (so it wasn't nearly as intense as the traditional Thai massage. More like a rub-down. No happy-ending. Still on trickle-charge battery power after last night). I try to make it a point to get a massage every single day.

I've been out of sorts all day. Time for a little siesta.

Later gators.
Nix

#64 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Good to catch up again after a long while. Sorry I drifted further and further away but you seemed happy enough in Boo's company anyway. CYA next week at some point maybe and enjoy the chill-out phase of your trip. :D

#65 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

We refer to your "Bee" as "Boo". Bee is the tall-amazonian-monster-cock.

Aptly, named Jimbo. If I woke up next to that I'd be scared :lol:

BOO, Get it? :D
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#66 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

Nix, welcome back man. Love to see more photos of the sailing experiance. The little hut looked quaint. So was it just you and the Captain bunked down in one of the huts? Did you have to perform all the duties of a First Mate :lol: ?

Think I may have to shoot you some private photos of the Real Bee. Her stinger is impressive.

Adios
And wasting all my time

#67 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

Q
Nix

#68 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

ah yes thats Boo, took her to Sanook with me a few times. A lot of fun to hang out with but I never escalated things with her. Theres a vid of her larking about at C&D with Sonya, Prem and Nuoy in the C&D thread somewhere. I think Dambuster took Boo one night and said she was a great performer.

I too mysteriously lost my Visa Debit card on my last days in Patong but luckily I had enough cash to see me through the trip so no drama and I can't see any use on my account since I had it cancelled.

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#69 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

Great stuff Nix and I'm really enjoying your ever witty banter...ah the shower peaking...erm guilty as charged m'lud... :blush:

I usually take around 30k Baht out and put it in my safe for emergency's for those lost card moments. The hotel already has your number so that's no problem and luckily for us there's usually a few friends around who trust us enough for a few days in our times of need.

Continue to enjoy your holiday my friend. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#70 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

Happy Thanksgiving, Nix. I'm sure right about now you're gnawing on a Breast, Leg, Thigh or Drumstick.

Enjoy Buddy.

Attached Files

And wasting all my time

#71 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

:D This, I actually read. Awesomeness. Thanks for sharing Nix.

#72 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

Q
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci