De-Lurking for a Pattaya/Bangers Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#85 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:13 AM

@ Petesie: yeah, everywhere you go here the last few days, you see people clustered around TVs looking at images of the flooding in the north. And it's coming down here in Patts even as I type. Although I single-handedly held the worst of the rain off until 4:30 a.m. by taking my umbrella along with me tonight.

@ DK: thanks -- glad a seasoned vet such as yourself is enjoying it, as I've gleaned some good advice from your comments and trip reports many times over, over the years.

@ BB: Yes, that's him!

@ Teppis: yeah, I've no doubt Sonya puts a spell to one degree or another on just about all of her customers.

@ Kendo: sketchy peeps on Beach road at the time of night, to be sure. I suppose there are many worse places to pass out. And Buddha knows I did equally stupid stuff when I was kid -- just not that public, thankfully.

Now as for the G12, it (among others) got some action tonight. More tomorrow, but that's it for now. Tata wore me out and it's bedtime for this bonzo (following a beer and takeout from Kiss Food).

#86 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:22 AM

Oh, Teppis one more thing: I told her straight away the other night when I met her that the reason I sought her out was the kind things someone I knew via the Internet had said about her, and the amazing photos he posted of her. She asked me his name, and I explained I only knew the name he used online, which was Teppis.

She said, "Ah, Teppis," and got a big smile on her face. :D Looks like you made an impression yourself.

#87 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:54 AM

Top notch reporting 417 :clapclap: a very unique descriptive style, feels like I'm standing right next to you.

#88 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:23 AM

Top notch reporting 417 :clapclap: a very unique descriptive style, feels like I'm standing right next to you.

That was very well said. Makes me feel like I'm standing right next to you....
Nix

#89 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:29 PM

Oh, Teppis one more thing: I told her straight away the other night when I met her that the reason I sought her out was the kind things someone I knew via the Internet had said about her, and the amazing photos he posted of her.

Thanks, much appreciated :angel:

Have fun mate... :harhar:

#90 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:22 PM

Greetings from Pattaya, Venice of the the Far East (and here everyone used to say it was Bangkok).

Sorry for the disruption, but the Internet fall down and go boom yesterday afternoon here at Chez Canterbury, and all last night was spent treading water (it pissed down pretty much from 9 p.m. on last night, and I think all of Pattaya was pretty much knee-deep in water) with the lovely Sonya from Linda Bar. So I've got two days to catch up, as well as some pictures to post.

But first some curry for lunch/breakfast ... and what do you know, it's raining again. D'oh!

#91 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

really enjoying this report man, keep it up.
like your style. 8)

i wondered if you are flying solo the whole trip, or going to meet up with other bm,s.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#92 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Thanks for a superb Trip Report and for being on Mullet watch..

Personally I think Mullets get a bad rep and are much under appreciated, I would go for one myself but I'm still trying to grow out a Kevin Keegan perm. Sadly I'm currently stuck as a Rudi Voeller.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#93 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

@ Ant70: I like to travel solo, but am never averse to meeting up with peeps with like-minded interests. No man is an island, and all that.

So I'll take this opportunity to reiterate -- any forum members here in Patts at the moment, or those living the expat life here want to meet for a drink, first round is on me for all the excellent advice over the years.

Oddly enough when I got up this morning -- well, this afternoon, heh -- and looked out the balcony door (once my eyes got past Sonya sitting there in a towel) I think I spied one DaveDuke aka 007 sitting on a balcony opposite my building on Soi Chaiyapoon, in Chez Canterbury proper (I'm currently staying in the south wing, commonly referred to as the massage girl addition).

I'll keep an eye out for him.

@ Kliome: Wow, as a Yank who never followed footie until well into my adult years, I only ever knew of Keegan as England's national team manager (with a much more conservative head). But he was rockin' the long, luscious locks back in the playing days, eh? He could have fronted REO Speedwagon.

As for you rockin' a Rudi Voeller 'do, you have the little policeman mustache to match?

#94 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

And here's the lovely and ever popular La Bamba mamasan Nok modeling a faux leather corset, pill-box hat and assorted lingerie (note the flesh-colored banana hammock):

#95 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

... and let's not forget Cindy (as if we could), steamy as usual:

#96 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

And here's a couple of Pinky and pal (Pinky is on the right; I can't think of her friend's name -- so if anyone want's to chime in with that, please do):

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci