• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#13 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

"Gentle" Brother 417,

You ought to be writing scripts for a comedy series.

Outstanding!

.....Now, let us return our attention back to the main stage.....

Nix
Nix

#14 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

You just never know who you might run into on the mean streets of Patts.

Was this the proud-owner of the stylin' mullett?

Attached Files

Nix

#15 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

Welcome, great read and cool writing about your photos, enjoy!

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

Yada yada yada...get the G12 out!

Great stuff mate... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 mcaizar5

mcaizar5
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:57 AM

Great report. Can't wait to hear more!

#18 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

Nice reading .....just like reading a magazine! :thumbs:
Looking forward to your updates and photo's.

#19 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:03 AM

wow the reports on Guitar are coming thick and fast now, I hope her strings aren't going to be worn out by the time I get there :D

#20 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:10 AM

You just never know who you might run into on the mean streets of Patts.

Was this the proud-owner of the stylin' mullett?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just tooooooooo funny !

Btw, Nix how many bars owns the Mayor of Phuket...? Is he building a sort of "LB commonwealth".. :D :D

T.
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#21 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

No, this wasn't the Mullet that Ate Phuket, but if you look back through the Famous thread, I believe BB captured him in all his follicular glory, smoking a hookah. Seriously, this guy looks cool though -- I come from the American MidWest, so I don't say this lightly. In fact, he looks so cool I wanted to by him the Camaro that naturally goes with his hair. And as I say, he is a nice chap.

And as for Guitar, I forgot to mention: cum fountain! We both nearly lost an eye. Ah, to be young again.

Day Three

A rather uneventful, quiet night was in order and had; when I didn't want to get up after a four-hour nap, I knew it was time to chill. That first night when I *tried* to take it easy, I couldn't sleep even though I was exhausted -- you know how it is. It's dark out, and the local time is 4 a.m., but your body insists it is still 2 in the afternoon. Jet lag's a bitch kitty.

And I'm not really a nap person -- only when I travel, usually. so I figured no booze or women, well at least no women in the room/short-time room. I did venture out and finally got to La Bamba (relatively) early, and got to meet and have a nice talk with Nok -- she is a lovely lass as well, inside and out, and I shall be frequenting La Bamba much this trip. I missed Cindy, but I figured I would -- with her steamy looks I imagine it's the early bird that catches the bird, if you will.

I almost said "catches the ladyboy worm" -- it's almost impossible for me to resist a pun -- but surely that joke must be a cliche by now, on these forums.

I also caught up with Sonya in Linda Bar -- in a word, "wow!" Teppis, if you read this, you were right on the money man, she is a charmer, that one, as well as a looker. And even though I didn't bar fine her last night, to be sure, I will -- in fact I decided I needed a guide to help me find Jomtien Beach this week, and Sonya said "I know someone who can be your guide. In fact I know a *ladyboy* who can be your guide."

"Who might that be," I asked, incredulous, playing along. "Is she pretty?"

"Oh yes, very pretty," she said, very serious and solemn.

"Well who is she?"

She did a little bar-stool pyrouette and said "Me, of course!" and flashed a million dollar, 1,000-watt smile -- not to mention that 40,000 baht flawless cleavage.

Yeah, this one might be trouble. And her English really is that good.

But this night I was destined to be a good boy. And I feel much more sorted today after a decent night's sleep and drinking nothing but soda water all day yesterday.

Unfortunately I was so captivated by Nok and Sonya that I didn't think to take pictures -- I'm not used to carrying a camera around unless that is the sole reason I'm going outside, and then it's usually a backpack full of lenses and a body or two (camera body, that is). I forgot the wee G12 was literally attached to me hip.

Sorry Petesie -- but then surely you can see that "yada-yada-yada" is my forte, no?

Fortunately I *did* remember my camera in time to record this poor, dumb bastard you will see in my very next post. A deluge occured about 1 a.m. -- just as I was heading home, naturally. I sought refuge in Hot Tuna Bar -- there was a tolerable heavy metal cover band playing; Thai's playing metal ... who knew? And it was here that I witnessed my young countrymen at their best.

On the way back up Walking Street, I think I saw Tara walking the other way, skipping from awning to awning. I can't be sure, but I've drooled over BB's pictures of her enough to think that I might recognize her face. I almost followed her to find out, but for once I decided to think with the head on my shoulders and took a baht bus back to the room. Of course getting to the room involved crossing both the Soi Pattaya Song River and the Soi Buakhao River.

It was worth it though to see two little Thai bar girls stranded on the stairs of Oasis (a go go bar, I believe) stuck on the top step as water lapped just a few inches below. Oasis indeed.

Now off to tonight's debauchery -- there shall be no restraint shown this evening; no quarter will be asked nor given.

P.S. I have my G12 with me Petesie; this time, I promise.

Attached Files

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

Best you start building an Ark 417 if the news is anything to go by!

The North has had it and it looks like BKK and area to be next on the list...don't forget to add 2 LB's... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#23 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

Round trip flight to Thailand: $2000 U.S.

Van to Pattaya with your friends: $40 U.S.

20 beers in Walking Street: $20 U.S.

Getting so drunk and passing out in a deluge, in the middle of the street, to the amusement of local Thais, expats and tourists from around the world, all of whom are taking your picture to post on the Internet for posterity so that even your grandchildren won't be letting you live this down?

Priceless.

Attached Files

#24 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

Very enjoyable read 417.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users