• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#37 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:32 AM

Suggestion Yungster,

Get a bit more spontaneous than you already are and catch a short flight to Phuket. (about an hour from BKK).

Get a scooter.

Get out on the two lane roads and soak up some fresh air, some sun, and enjoy a reprieve from the maelstrom. I do it all the time. Works wonders for the moods.

There's plenty of LB's on Phuket......not just at C&D's (though that's fertile ground, of course). It's much easier to escape there.

Here's my favorite beach....about :20 minutes from Patong via motor scooter. Surin Beach.

By now, I hope the jetlag's getting better. It sucks. Pattaya doesn't make it any easier. I can relate.

...just my 2 cents.

Nix

Attached Files

Nix

#38 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:24 AM

Now I know some of you are probably thinking buck up princess, but I've been here almost a week and so much is going down that it makes my head spin. I actually got shut out last night. I needed to take a day. Get my head right. Pattaya was pretty quiet last night, it felt a bit more desperate as I walked around the track. I walked down soi 6, I was practically the only guy on the soi. It was like the twilight zone. Everyone was looking right at me, probably thinking fuck you farang as I walked past. It felt like I was a cowboy about to be in a showdown and everyone cleared the streets off to the side and were just waiting and watching to see me get shot. Pattaya falls off hard after the weekend. A real cutie from labamba was ready to go to my room for 500 baht. How I turned down that offer ill never know.u
here's my story of the events that transpired the previous 24 hours before last night:
So I'm walking down beach road and the ladyboy radar isn't picking up anything. I can't tell you how many times I've been checking out what I thought was a hot young girls body only to see the face and realize it's an old woman. I get to walking street all the way to the end almost where you turn up and end up walking through the Arab area. Which makes me sick, with all thebeards and that loud Arabic music, and those damned hookah Pipes I hate that smell. Anyway I was about to turn up the street and that's when I saw her. To say I was floored would be putting it mildly. It was like super slow motion when she walled past. I did a 180 and realized she was with a customer.Game over fast forward 16 hours and we're on her motorbike going to my hotel.you shoulda seen me on that bike I was like a puppy with 2 tails I was so happy. They don't build them much better than this. She spent the night I was in luv..love?

The next day she took me to her apartment showed me around pattaya,introduced me to her friends,went out to dinner,she was promising me the moon,she wanted to be my girl,she wanted to stay with me,or follow me to Bangkok, I was ready to say that's a wrap and just pay her to stay with me the rest of my trip, no matter what the cost. So she's looking through my phone at the pictures I took of her and of course she starts flipping through the album and sees the other girls I've been with I see the look on her face and it dawns on me what's going on, so I just snatched my phone away and barked "dont be nosy" this clearly pissed her off to no end. She immediately started mashing away at her phone, I can only assume she was deleting all traces of my farang ass from her cell. She was pissed we got on the motorbike and she rode it as fast as she could and dumped me off in front of my hotel. I got the hint. Damn are they really this hot headed. So there I was I went from having it ALL(relitively speaking) to not having a goddamn thing in the span of a half hour. I didn't get laid last night, just walked around,aimlessly.I'm up early the giant game is on. Mondaynight football at 7 am in the pats.

#39 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:36 AM

So she's looking through my phone at the pictures I took of her and of course she starts flipping through the album and sees the other girls I've been with I see the look on her face and it dawns on me what's going on, so I just snatched my phone away and barked "dont be nosy" this clearly pissed her off to no end. She immediately started mashing away at her phone, I can only assume she was deleting all traces of my farang ass from her cell. She was pissed we got on the motorbike and she rode it as fast as she could and dumped me off in front of my hotel. I got the hint. Damn are they really this hot headed. So there I was I went from having it ALL(relitively speaking) to not having a goddamn thing in the span of a half hour. I didn't get laid last night, just walked around,aimlessly.I'm up early the giant game is on. Mondaynight football at 7 am in the pats.

Too bad you didn't have some pictures of her with yesterdays farang...
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#40 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:41 AM

Yungster,

There are surely some FM's in town.

Considered having a few beers with like-minded friends? I tend to be a solo-traveler like you.....but the solitude can be a bit much. Nothing like being lonely in a crowd.

Some of you lads on the scene show the Yungster some hospitality!

:hug:

Nix
Nix

#41 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:04 PM

Man , this must really read like Loneliness of the long winded monger. Thanks for the advice Nix. I'm getting back on the horse tonight, ill be alright. Its just the contrast of pattaya to my quiet life in the suburbs has me flipped on my head. Its like welcome to lie-land up is down and black is white. Add one small heartache after another and it's got me thinking what did I get myself into, because as hard as I try I'm just not a cold blooded monger at this point.

I just got back to my room. Giants won, you should have seen this catch by Domenic hixon, wow. I went up 6/1 looking for some early bird action but nothing was happening. I had to rush back to my room on a motorbike. Nothing cramps you're style like some diahrea. It was that damn seafood I ate in jomtien. Could you believe the ladyboy I was talking about earlier took me to a seafood restaurant and the bill came up to about 1400 baht. I almost said to her are you out of your damn mind. This was ontop of me spending about another 50 bucks on our date earlier. I felt like she had me singlehandedly stimulating pattayas economy. Honestly she could do no wrong as far as I'm concerned,she was that beautiful. I did my first buddah ritual thing with her where you light the incense and give the offerings, some kind of oil and some big fruit. I asked her what I was supposed to do now she said ask buddah for whatever you want. So I got on my knees and asked that the Yankees make it to the world series. They don't have to win it all they only gotta get there.

I bumped into the beach road girl last night she was happy to see me and wanted to go back to the room and she's been blowing up my phone ever since. She clearly didn't take what I said to heart like I thought she did. On my last trip I knew a girl from cascade bar and I spent about a week with her. We got to know each other and one day she said to me "you tink to mutt." Truer words have never been spoken. On another note this nexus phone is amazing the technology is amazing, I got it a few days before my trip and if I can make it The rest of the way without it getting stolen, well thank god for small miracles.

#42 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:12 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ur rollin' now Yung!

:clapclap:

#43 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

I'm sick of walking around second road and beach road and walking street, its kinda like getting sucked into a whirlpool.[/quote]

Great description, it is a bit like a whirlpool, you wander around wonder what you are doing, but you don't stop driven on by some primal urge that has been exacerbated by intense sexual energy that is Pattaya.

Like a mix of culture shock and sensual and emotional overload

#44 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Thanks fellas I appreciate the comments. Its almost 8. Its getting that time again already. Its a bit cooler out tonight. I'm about to get on a bike into town. I got just one thing on my mind right now and that's layin some wood!!

#45 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

Attaboy!

Enjoying the read from the suburbs of the US Yungster. Trust me, you're not missing much. Have fun, and thanks for keeping us updated.

Batter up! :ang3:
Nix

#46 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:06 AM

Loving the style of this TR blow by blow as it happens in the field of all things LOS........

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#47 mcaizar5

mcaizar5
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:07 AM

Enjoying your report very much mate. I've travelled solo alot in lots of different places, so I know that feeling you describe. Sometimes it feels like you're on an emotional rollercoaster when in that situation. Just try to remember that when you get back home you'll look back and remember what a great experience it was, and will wish you were back there, and try to let that thought help you enjoy the present a bit more.

I'm sat in the rainy UK right now and would swap places with you in a heartbeat! I hope you start to enjoy it a bit more. I think the advice above about meeting some other FM's is a good idea. Why not put something in the classifieds and go out for a beer with one or two of them?

Either way, keep the faith! :-)

#48 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

Thanks man. Im starting to get with it. You can't deny you're having a good day when you scratch your balls and all you smell is strawberry lip gloss.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci