an introduction to the night

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#49 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

Here's a soi 6/1 girl I just met. I looked like a real perv taking that panty bulge shot so enjoy it fellas. She was ready to go for 500 baht but I'm saving my load up for a Long timer tonight. Last night was great. It was like one long surreal dream. I took a girl she spent the night when she left today around 4 it felt like we had spent a hundred years in love.

Attached Files

#50 mcaizar5

mcaizar5
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:22 AM

Lovely picture!! God I love a nice bulge on a girl!

#51 fok

fok
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

Here's a soi 6/1 girl I just met. I looked like a real perv taking that panty bulge shot so enjoy it fellas. She was ready to go for 500 baht.

Am I right that she had a little (kind of) diamond on one of her teeth and that her bar in Soi 6/1 is more near to 2nd Road were you often can see her sit under a balcony ? Then this is a nice and friendly one, had give her a ladydrink for some days and will meet her soon again.

#52 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:15 AM

Great TR Yung Havok nice to see a fellow NYer living it up. I had a chuckle when you compared the Russians in Pats to Brighton Beach. I have gone it alone too and sometimes it does get a little lonely. But its always fun.

#53 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:12 PM

Here's a soi 6/1 girl I just met. I looked like a real perv taking that panty bulge shot so enjoy it fellas. She was ready to go for 500 baht.

Am I right that she had a little (kind of) diamond on one of her teeth and that her bar in Soi 6/1 is more near to 2nd Road were you often can see her sit under a balcony ? Then this is a nice and friendly one, had give her a ladydrink for some days and will meet her soon again.

Right on, that be her. Say hi for me, she said " why you joke me" after I took the pics and left. She was sweet and had a bubble butt.

Thanks Larry, when in new york I'm always thinking I can't wait to get out of here its so dog eat dog and then I end up here and its the same shit only intensified. Thank god for the ladyboys and those brief moments that nullify everything else in you're life.

Last night I got so drunk I took a piss into pattaya bay...you can wrap that up and slap a bow on it.

#54 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

Not to derail this excellent TR, but thought you might want to read the latest about your Giants.

Injuries, Most of Them Real, Continue to Plague the Giants
By JORGE CASTILLO
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Starting in training camp, and continuing through the preseason and into the regular season, the Giants have been dealing with a seemingly never-ending deluge of injuries. Season-ending injuries. Nagging injuries. Knee injuries. Foot injuries. And now even fake injuries.

On Wednesday, receiver Domenik Hixon became the latest Giant to be lost for the season when the team placed him on injured reserve with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. He joins eight teammates on the I.R. list, four others with knee injuries. Hixon missed the entire 2010 season with the same problem in the same knee.

“It’s devastating, devastating news,” Hixon said. “We came back after a year, did everything we could do to get back 100 percent and I was kind of going to start over again. But I’m going to be back.”

The news of Hixon being out for the season came on the same day that the N.F.L. issued a memo to all 32 teams warning that the punishments for players faking injuries during games would include fines, suspensions and a loss of draft picks. That memo was presumably prodded by talk that two Giants defenders had faked injuries during Monday night’s victory over St. Louis to slow down the Rams’ no-huddle offense.

Hixon’s injury was unquestionably real. Hixon, the team’s No. 3 receiver, tore his A.C.L. while making a juggling touchdown catch at the end of the first half in the 28-16 win over the Rams. He returned in the third quarter but was taken out after a few plays. Hixon initially believed it was a calf injury, but a magnetic resonance imaging test Tuesday revealed another A.C.L. tear and yet another long road to recovery.

“It was wishful thinking more than anything,” said Hixon, who had four catches for 50 yards and the touchdown in the first two games. “I felt my calf tighten up and more or less the doctor said that was just the swelling going there. It was just wishful thinking.”

The Giants will now have to rely on a mix of Victor Cruz, who caught his first career pass Monday; the veteran Brandon Stokley, who signed with the team last week; and the rookie Jerrel Jernigan, who did not appear in the first two games. The 6-foot-6 Ramses Barden is eligible to come off the physically unable to perform list after Week 6.

“It’s a shame, a guy who we missed last year and were happy to have back,” Eli Manning said of Hixon. “Unfortunate, but we’re going to need some guys to step up. We have guys.”

It may get worse for the Giants and their receiving corps. Mario Manningham was examined by team physicians and an independent neurologist Tuesday after sustaining a concussion Monday, on the play before Hixon was injured. The team said he underwent further examination and testing Wednesday.

“As these injuries come along, as I’ve said a thousand times unfortunately, we understand and feel bad for the player that’s hurt,” said Coach Tom Coughlin, who added that Manningham has been attending meetings. “The next guy in line has got to step up and we’ve got to play better.” Coughlin did not deny the possibility of the Giants bringing in another receiver.

Before Manningham and Hixon were injured, the talk was about injuries of a perhaps more dubious nature. When the Giants’ Deon Grant and Jacquian Williams simultaneously fell to the ground clutching their legs in the first quarter, Rams quarterback Sam Bradford was visibly perturbed. He screamed toward the Giants’ defense as he walked off the field during the injury timeout.

There was soon speculation that Grant and Williams, who quickly got up, were faking injuries to slow down the Rams’ no-huddle offense and allow the Giants to substitute.

Grant took exception Wednesday to questions about the situation and his quick recovery — he jogged off the field and was back in the next play.

“Yes, I was, I really was,” Grant said when asked if he was injured. “When I watched the film, you see me bending my knee after I made the tackle. I’m walking, I’m bending my knee at the same time and someone was like, ‘Just go down, D, just go down,’ and I was like, ‘No, I’m good.’ ”

The league did not discipline Grant or the Giants, but it did send the memo warning of potential punishments. Giants linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka, however, said he thought the process of determining whether a player was faking would be problematic.

“I don’t see how you can understand what’s going on in somebody’s body,” Kiwanuka said. “I think that’s a dangerous path to go down. If you start letting referees decide whether a player is hurt or not, that could come back to bite them big time.”
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#55 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for that man, I'm so out of the loop its crazy. I didn't know hixon went down for the year. I was watching the game at an Irish pub on soi 7 when he made that catch. By the way can anyone tell me what a gammon steak is, it was the saltiest damned thing I've ever had.

Its raining right now. I'm waiting for it to slow up, i dont want to get on a motorbike and get a wet ass, wet ass is the worst. I took my first soi 6 girl last night. It was quite the experience even though I kinda shit the bed as far as my performance went. Oh well, you can't win them all. I don't know if you guys have seen dumb and dumber but there's the part where Daniels says to carrey " just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber you do something like this...and totally redeem yourself!!! Well it was kinda like that the last 24 hours. Its so damn Hot and cold for me man its crazy.

#56 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:21 PM

By the way can anyone tell me what a gammon steak is, it was the saltiest damned thing I've ever had.

I think something might have been lost in translation. I think what it really was was Salmon steak. Either that or their equivalent to Rock Mountain Oysters :lol:

If I were you I wouldn't put off that upper colonic any longer. You need to get that stuff pumped out of the system ASAP. I shit green fluid for three days after one of those mystery meat dinners.

Enjoying your TR. :clapclap:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#57 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

On another note this nexus phone is amazing the technology is amazing.....

And does it have a camera ??? :pic:

#58 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:48 PM

On another note this nexus phone is amazing the technology is amazing.....

And does it have a camera ??? :pic:

:lol: Yeah, a great TR but no pics , yung? Come on!
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#59 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:57 PM

[

Thank god for the ladyboys and those brief moments that nullify everything else in you're life.

Yungster,

You're doing a great job with this TR.

....you are one funny man, with moments of keen insight. Keep up the good work!

Nix
Nix

#60 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

. By the way can anyone tell me what a gammon steak is, it was the saltiest damned thing I've ever had.

Its basically a thick piece of bacon. But it really shouldn't bee too salty.

Its raining right now. I'm waiting for it to slow up, i dont want to get on a motorbike and get a wet ass, wet ass is the worst. I took my first soi 6 girl last night. It was quite the experience even though I kinda shit the bed as far as my performance went. Oh well, you can't win them all. I don't know if you guys have seen dumb and dumber but there's the part where Daniels says to carrey " just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber you do something like this...and totally redeem yourself!!! Well it was kinda like that the last 24 hours. Its so damn Hot and cold for me man its crazy.

:funny: don't fret yung, it's happened to all of us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci