an introduction to the night

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#25 hartmut

hartmut
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

Jim hit the ball out of the park by saying the trip from the colonies is a bitch! That's why I decided to stay here. Well maybe one or many other resasons too
No Matter where you are or have been, You are Here

#26 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:08 AM

Totally, I'd love to get to phuket but to be honest the last thing I'm gonna do after that hellish 21 hour flight from New York is get back on another damn plane.

As far as my night went all's I gotta say is coconut bar for the fucking win!!!!!!!

#27 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:34 AM

I like your writing , yung havoc. Hows Ploy doing these days? :clapclap:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#28 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

Thanks pal,
I wish I knew, I made the rounds last night and walked past her a couple times. I didn't stop for a drink or anything. Somehow she knows I'm into ladyboys though. I walked past almost every ladyboy bar last night and I gotta say La Bamba is the winner hands down. They're current lineup is a murderers row. All the girls were standing out front and it would've been a toss up to be honest I would've taken anyone of them. And that was before I walked into the 711 50 feet from labamba and saw sindy and another ladyboy on line, at this point it was like an overload of stimulus and I almost busted a nut in my trousers.

2nd place had to go to stringfellows for May alone, she reminds me of the bjork song Venus as a boy, and before you ask no I don't listen to fuckingbjork. She looks like some kinda nightstalker sex vampire. I hit the bars the 2 previous days so last night I was hellbent on picking something up from beach road. I found a real passable girl. The smaller, skinnier,and less silicon the better as far as I'm concerned. She was sweet, a little off somehow bit I'm sure it was something lost in translation. Man I'd give anything to learn how to speak Thai. I feel like such an ass talking this clinched BS all the time. Its a 2 way street we've all said these things so many times that it becomes meaningless , its on auto pilot its like we're talking in bumperstickers all the time.

I'm starting to hit my stride, I'm booked at mooks for another 3 nights then I might head back to bangkok. I'm way prouder of my conquests in Bangkok, anyone can get laid in pattaya , I saw this dude who looked like Yoda from starwars right down to the green skin with a pretty young girl. I felt like giving her a hundo and saying "get your ass back on a bus to buriram". Getting laid in pattaya is almost like leading the minors in batting average, its all good but its not the show.Bangkok is the show.

#29 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

These motor bike rides are really bleeding me dry. I must take like 8 a day and I can't help but tip the bastards. Screw the Baht busses man I refuse to ride those. I caught the Mayweather Ortiz fight this morning. What a charade. Afterwards I went for a stroll down 6/1 ladyboys were down for 600 baht. I wasn't in the mood but one of the ladyboys did the whole tuck the package routine in front of me, wow. I got an instantaneous boner from that. She was feeling me up and some jackass wearing an Oklahoma shirt walked by and looked at me like I was this ultra perv. He gave me a look like he had shit in his mouth and he even threw a shiver in ontop of it. Haha are you surprised buddy youre fucking standing in front of high boss bar. Back on the hunt tonight, Thanks to getting up early for the fight I'm gonna wait till the midnight hour.

#30 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

and some jackass wearing an Oklahoma shirt walked by and looked at me like I was this ultra perv. He gave me a look like he had shit in his mouth and he even threw a shiver in ontop of it.

Don't worry, he's from Oklahoma - He probably didn't even notice she was a ladyboy, It probably weirded him out that you might be having sex with someone that wasn't your sister :D

#31 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

:funny:

#32 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

The last 24 hours have been a drag. It all started when I picked up this lb from beach road. She said 1500 short time I ended up getting her for 1200 longtime I realize this was a ridiculous price for beach road but I was tired and she was hot and i didn't feel like Dickin around the track any longer I just wanted to get my ass on a bike and back to the room. The night went well,the morning went even better, it was one of those perfectly sexually compatible situations. Fast forward a couple of hours I'm in her room Talking to her and her roommate she says she'll be my girl for a week for 6000 baht. I give her a hundred American and ask her to change it for me since I wanted to go watch the mayweather fight. She comes back and gives me the cash and asks for her 1200. I realize now that I was totally in the wrong here, even though we agreed to a week for 6000 I still owe her the 1200 baht from the night before...right? Anyway they live on soi bouhkao so they know and look up to the ladyboys from pook bar. When I handed her the money I said something to the effect of "1200 baht you're pretty expensive for a beach road girl,shit I might as well go to pook bar" it was just a throw away line but I could tell it hurt her feelings, and her roommate gave me a look like you're an asshole. The damage had been done I got on a motorbike and that was that.

That was at like 7 in the morning the rest of the day was worse. I had another good thing going and shot myself in the foot again. I DONT even know what day it is. I booked this room for a week I have no idea when I'm checking out,I gotta go down to reception and ask. All I got are these damn Townes van zandt records on my phone, so thats perpetuating to this downward spiral I'm in. I'm sick of walking around second road and beach road and walking street, its kinda like getting sucked into a whirlpool. I think once my time at this hotel is up I'm back on the bus to the bangers, the concrete is always grayer on the other side of the street.

#33 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

All I got are these damn Townes van zandt records on my phone

Ah, you got great music taste too . Cool 8)
Allthought listening to him in Patts might not be the best, he's a bit melancholy, hehe.
Hang in there, take the bathbus up to Naklua maybe. Or hook up with Ex, she's great to hang out with.
Nice reporting.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#34 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:05 AM

I think you are confusing Oklahoma with West Virginia. I think in Oklahoma they are more into steers. :D

#35 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:57 AM

This is brilliant :clapclap: Like a moody teenager :rock:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#36 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:15 AM

Interesting read you have going here Yung Havok. Keep it coming, makes for good entertainment.
We laugh because it is true.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci