• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#13 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:03 PM

Wow bear with me guys

You´re doing great. Appreciate your reporting.
Golf in Thaialnd is just too hot. Whats you tcp?

Aha...it's a bat, must get my glasses cleaned, I thought it was his dick. 8)

:D Honestly, i thought so too at first glance. A Rod maybe 8)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:26 PM

Either choice would be great though Patts a wee bit easier on the wallet.

Oddly enough I've never felt lonely in Pattaya... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:44 AM

Exactly - get away from the big city, and everything will fall into place. As the budget is tight, i would have to say, stick with Pattaya (oh fuck, did i really really say that?). You can do budget in Patong, but i guess a bit of mongering, and bar-hopping is what's drawn you back to LoS, and if you're careful, you can stretch your budget further there.

I'm handing my "Services to Phuket Tourism" medal back, in the morning :doh: :sado:

#16 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:53 AM

i would have to say, stick with Pattaya (oh fuck, did i really really say that?).

has hell just frozen over? :shock:

#17 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

Exactly - get away from the big city, and everything will fall into place. As the budget is tight, i would have to say, stick with Pattaya (oh fuck, did i really really say that?). You can do budget in Patong, but i guess a bit of mongering, and bar-hopping is what's drawn you back to LoS, and if you're careful, you can stretch your budget further there.

I'm handing my "Services to Phuket Tourism" medal back, in the morning :doh: :sado:

Great idea from Jimbo if you are on a budget :clapclap: . But suck it up man!!!! Get into it. You are in Thailand. You will regret it when you get back home if you dont enjoy yourself like you should (and clearly have previously).

Although not much content so far your writing style had enured that the opening of your trip report has been fairly interesting and certainly enjoyable to read. We will all be back to hear more :rock:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#18 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:38 PM

It's the shitty exchange rate first and foremost - don't sweat it too much and just have a good time. Hope you're able to catch some playoff baseball with a puzzled ladyboy watching over your shoulder dude :D

I find a solo trip purely for mongering purposes is the ONLY way to properly enjoy Thailand. :butterfly:

btw, who's that in the new avatar?

thanks buddy, I celebrated marianos 600th save the other night by drinking 6 gin tonics at one of the mobile bars on soi 7 past the German beer garten. I was practically stumbling down soot alley. I ended up opposite soi 4 hitting on some big assed Persian girl. I decided to get out of dodge once I started geting the stink eye from the Arab guys. It was 2am , so I was right on time for the mass exodus from Nana. I ended up taking 2 girls from cascade for 2000 baht. Waiting outside Nana at closing time is the way to go. Now whenever I think about the great Mariano im going to remember that awesome night in Bangkok. The actual threesome was a letdown but lets not let that get in the way of a good story. Thanks for the advice guys I took the bus to pattaya yesterday morning. This place is definetly not the ghost town I've been hearing it was.

#19 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:34 AM

thailand is only cheap if u dont have a drinking problem, but then who goes there sober? dont rent rooms daily unless your only in the city for a few days, and even if u gotta rent one for a few weeks just rent it for the month, youll find its cheaper that way and when u try to explain it to a thai they will look in your eyes and say one month is 5000 baht and two weeks are 6000 baht, its thai people remember. and the attitude the thais show u is the attitude the thai fathers shows there daughter n wife n sons,, ''give me money money money money money''' ''i need your money money money''. dont worry about it just learn the game, place is plenty cheap with a couple tricks upyour sleeve.

yah just go or stay in patts, bkk is pricey, patong supposedly stinks like sewage now due to overpopulation.. patts is the old faithfull mongers destination, cheap , abundant mindless whores, great food and close enough to bkk if u need a change of pace, bkk people are my fav though, the brightest thais with the best manners have always been for me alteast the bangkok thai.

#20 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:52 AM

Right on Nix, I should've taken the jetlag into account. The first night I was in shambles.
I took a stroll down beach road last night, slim Pickings. I got to walking street and I was shocked it was so packed, packed to the gills. I saw some hot ladyboys and I shit you not everyone of them Was being talked up. So I turned up one of the sois. What's with the indian guys holding hands on walking street,Jessus man what a sorry looking bunch. And what's with these guys rolling 8,9,10 guys deep. I see one ladyboys negotiating with like 7 guys, grow a set of balls for gods sake. And to many cameras. I had about enough of walking street for this trip. I ended up seeing the Victoria hotel,and it dawned on me that I was near sunee and famous. Now sunee isn't my scene but I wanted to check out famous and lo and behold that's where I ended up.

#21 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:40 AM

Enjoying your TR young man, a very enjoyable read.

I remember the first time I witnessed the Indian guys holding hands while plodding along Waliking St., and thinking, what the fuck!!!
I have since come to realise it is part of their culture so it doesn't bother me at all now. In general I don't mind the Indian tourists. I think they are just totally gormless, but in general a harmless bunch.

The Russians however, now that is a totally different story. :tantrum:

#22 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:47 AM

Tell me about it, I went into 7-11 to get some beers yesterday and there were 2 tough looking Russian guys standing In front of the beer Freezer . They had to be lit they didn't move for a good 5 minutes and they ended up buying 2 Singha 40oz. There are Russians everywhere its worse than Brighton beach inBrooklyn.

Boomdraw youre so right about the assinine hotel fees. I'm staying at Mooks on 3rd road in pattaya. Its 14-15,000 a month but its 7000 a week. I went weekly because I want to be able to move around. Its a cool hotel but its a bit out of the way. I must have taken about 10 motorbike rides in 2 days, believe me that's about 10 more than I wanted to take at the beginning of this trip.
I just had to kick a ladyboy to the curb. 2 days was enough. It feels good to be a free man again. She tried leaving her earings in my room , I said "bitch I know that trick" :D
Here's a picture of the royal Nana mansion :lol: more like royal Nana asshole. But for 660 baht the location can't be beat. Real good for cherry picking the younger ladyboys who hang out down the soi. Step out the door walk 100 yards and youre in the guess bar parking lot. The young ladyboys that hang out around there are pieces of cake, 1000 baht, like hitting a layup. I saw a ladyboy walk out of guess bar and passed where I was standing who was smoking hot. Skinny and leggy. When I get back to Bangkok I'm going to try and line that up.

Attached Files

#23 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 04:35 PM

Trust me fellas I subscribe to the old adage of "pics or it didn't fucking happen!!!" but there's no way I'm posting pics of the girls while I still got irons in the fire. I'm purposely being vague so forgive me for that. I was walking down second road yesterday and a ladyboy ran up and grabbed me. I kept it moving but later it dawned on me that it was the infamous Ploy, she's of not much use to me, you couldnt fit a triple A Duracell up my ass as unfortunately I've come to learn over the last 24 hours.

#24 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

you couldnt fit a triple A Duracell up my ass as unfortunately I've come to learn over the last 24 hours.

I hear you mate. I've had to discover the painful way that my ass is a one way system only.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci