#109 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

Good on you Euras!

Get amongst them with the Yungster and let us know how you got on... :D

Nice to see you here mate... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#110 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:35 PM

Unfortunately Slappy, the host (Jimbo) won't be there for a while. But still a wonderful place to be.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#111 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:27 AM

A couple of days ago I stopped by famous bar looking for guitar. She's such a piece of ass in person. Anyway she wasn't there at first so I was standing out in front of the bar, the place was dead. All the girls were on the porch, staring and chirping at me in Thai. It felt like I was in front of the firing squad. I'd been there twice before so they kinda knew me. After a bit guitar came out and we walked into an alley nearby. She can barely speak English, but who cares talking English is overrated believe me. So I'm about to take her and this guy walks past us and gives me the creepiest smile. I thought it was some random sunee perv but then I came to the realization that this guy was just with guitar. Anyway i almost hurled and when I asked her she confirmed my suspicions. I said fuck that and walked off in the pouring rain. You know who you are you bastard!

I was hoping to see a first report on Guitar, denied! I take it this guy was gross then?

I think I've been to that Sky Bar in BKK, was 350bt for a bottle of Chang. Ouch!

#112 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say the fella was gross but I wouldn't have been able to get his grill out of my head all night. I second that ouch on the 350 baht bottle of beer. It was bad enough paying 200 baht for a gin with 7 up yesterday at kings castle 3. I was looking for Pinocchio's but I couldn't find it. I gave up early because I wanted to catch the sky train back to Nana. I had given up on the bars after my crap experience the previous night. I was ready to hit soi 4 and play the corner like fuckin Revis. I got off the train and the sky just split open. I bought some milk and oreos and waited out the storm. Next thing I know I'm waking up and its morning, I'm back on the bus to pattaya and now back in my old room with a fully loaded set of balls.

#113 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:52 PM

I'm back on the bus to pattaya and now back in my old room with a fully loaded set of balls.

That's one in the eye for all you devotees of the Big Mango.

One night in Bangkok is enough :harhar:

#114 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

Here's the crap room I was in and here's the Dumbass I barfined from cascade bar. She oughta be named and shamed trouble is I don't remember her name. As you can see she didn't want to show her face. Smart girl. I remembered her from a couple of years ago, she was my ladyfriends roommate. I got the girls number , she gave me some story about her being on vacation in Cambodia. Whatever I'm back in pattaya its water under the bridge.
I know there's many a cheap fella out there that wouldn't give a sick whore a hairpin, but Im not one, I just happen to like scoping out tail on the mean streets. I've had pretty good hunting so far. Tommorow ill hit the bars but tonight I'm walking.

#115 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

yunghavok wrote:

I was ready to hit soi 4 and play the corner like fuckin Revis.

:lol:

Don't forget yung, no man is an island. :harhar:

Lovin' ur reporting style. :clapclap:

#116 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

I like her attempt at making her hair into a ballaclava, kinda reminds me of Cousin It from The Addams family.

#117 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

"play the corner like fuckin Revis." Wonder how many know the reference. He's definitely a lockdown corner.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#118 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

http://en.wikipedia..../Darrelle_Revis
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#119 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:50 PM

Tommorow ill hit the bars but tonight I'm walking.

Nice loafers in the pic above , are they comfortable ?

#120 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

Tommorow ill hit the bars but tonight I'm walking.

Nice loafers in the pic above , are they comfortable ?

...and nice socks too! I'll betcha could hide a whole buncha baht in socks like that!
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci