an introduction to the night

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#85 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

Haha are you guys serious about the shoes. They're alright. Back home shooting hoops we always used to say " I could bust you're ass in dress shoes". Its the truth with these babies.

I'm in a bit of a slump its been about 3 days since I had a good lay. I was walking down beach road last night and I bumped into pinky the girl I was with about a week ago. She's a bit pissed that I never called her back. She's says "why you tell me you want me for girlfriend why you lie". What am I supposed to say, I found something better.I tell her she looks pretty at this point its starting to drizzle. I say " sOOoo what are you doing tonight" she points to the ground implying that she's whoring on beach road obviously jackass. She says she wants to go with me. She says you give me same before. 1200 baht no way. I said ill give you 700 baht she says no 800 . I say see ya. I've come to realize that its a delicate balance, what's a hundred baht anyway. She's was clearly upset that I got her down so low. What the hell does she expect, is this not beach road? Then she gets all pissed because i make it pretty obvious that i cant walk down soi 13/1 with her. Why!?!?she sneers. We get to the room and she's all bitchy I tell her "good be bitchy, it just makes me hornier".
She's in the shower for about a half hour finally comes out and gives me what I could only describe as a sob story blowjob. I'm thinking whatever, I haven't forgotten how magical that ass was. So Im trying my damndest to get in but she just won't take it. She's dancing shes scurrying she's fighting she's hitting me back. I say what the hell is going on. No fucking she says. I look at the door and say go on git.
She says she hasnt been fucking for a week, her customers only take her for blowjobs. I'm pretty pissed at this point. Our first night was brilliant this was just bullshit. Its fucking pouring out its about 1 am and I got a rod in my pants that not even Samson could bend. She asks for motorbike money and I tell her to get lost. I was pretty upset with myself afterwards I mean I'm not that kinda guy I was just frustrated. She left. That was that. I'm on my balcony thinking fuck this I need a sure thing. Satisfaction guaranteed. So I got on a motorbike and said take me to soi 6. That didn't exactly workout either. Now its like theyre just pouring water on a drowning man. Meanwhile I could swallow a nail and shit out a corkscrew my stomachs so fucked up.

Attached Files

#86 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

I got a rod in my pants that not even Samson could bend.

You'd better tell me what you've been taking :rock:

Fabulous reporting YH, I like your style.

#87 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

A side comment from me. I take a shower WITH them. I don't leave them alone in the room. Even if I've locked everything up. I can just imagine them going through every nook and cranny finding something to take. Yeah, cynical but better safe than sorry.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#88 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:03 PM

You'd better tell me what you've been taking :rock:

Fabulous reporting YH, I like your style.

Seafood and milk brotherman, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

#89 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:27 AM

Really enjoying this TR yung havok, you have a way with words, brilliant expressions. :D
We laugh because it is true.

#90 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

:agree:

Then again, he's a New Yawker BB - and those guys are known to shoot the shit. :D

yung - hope you were able to catch some of this morning's baseball action. Just an incredible last day of the season, full of twist & turns, agony & ecstasy. Kinda like Pattaya you might say. :rock:

#91 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

I take a shower WITH them. sorry.

I suppose you wash each others arse with the "bum hose" too. :lol:

CheersDK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#92 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

Young, where did you go? Your Giants lucked out again and beat the Cardinals. Not sure if you saw the play at the end of the game but the refs totally blew a call that would have given the ball back to the Cards with the lead and about 3 minutes left.

Give us an update, por favor :D
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#93 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

DK as long as she's not alone with anything in my room, yes!!!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#94 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

Earth to Yungster....

Earth to Yungster....

Come in Yungster....

:shrug:
Nix

#95 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:04 PM

Yungster!

For the love of GAWD!

Where are you lad?
Nix

#96 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:04 PM

Nix, here's my theory. He high tailed it down to Phuket and got tangled in Patricia's web, that minx. :harhar:

Fade to black. Cliff Richard's Devil Woman playing in the background. :twisted:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci