slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

Yankees' season ends with Game 5 loss to Tigers
By GEORGE A. KING III
Last Updated: 8:52 AM, October 7, 2011
Posted: 4:10 AM, October 7, 2011
The eyes were red and moist. The voices were whispers and words failed to exit Jorge Posada’s mouth. Heads hung so low chins were almost on the dark clubhouse carpet in a room so quiet you could hear the mice burp.

As they moved toward the Yankee Stadium exit for the last time the sting of defeat had them shuffling as if they wore ankle weights.

The Yankees looked and talked like losers after the Tigers ushered them into the offseason last night with a 3-2 victory in Game 5 of the ALDS at Yankee Stadium in front of a hushed sell-out crowd of 50,960.

COMPLETE YANKEES COVERAGE

BOX SCORE

PHOTOS: ALDS GAME 5: TIGERS 3, YANKEES 2

“I don’t know how to put it into words,” a somber Derek Jeter said of the first-round exit for a team that won the AL East and posted the best record in the league. “It’s very disappointing. You play all year to get to this point and we lost.”

Despite starter Ivan Nova only lasting two innings because of tightness in the right forearm, pitching didn’t do in the Yankees.

The bullpen, which included CC Sabathia making his first-ever relief appearance, allowed a run in seven innings. Nova, who gave up two in the first on back-to-back homers to Don Kelly and Delmon Young, felt tightness on his first pitch of the second inning and is slated for an MRI today.

No, it was their bats that sent the Yankees home.

They went 2-for-9 with runners in scoring position and left 11 runners on base.

“It’s tough, one more hit and we win the game,” said Mark Teixeira, who drew a bases-loaded walk in the seventh to pull the Yankees to within a run and was on deck when Alex Rodriguez fanned on a Jose Valverde pitch to end the season.

The Yankees missed a strong chance to score in the fourth against Doug Fister when they had the bases loaded and one out. But Russell Martin popped up and Brett Gardner fouled out.

Rodriguez took the air out of the seventh-inning rally when he whiffed with the bases loaded and one out.

“I relish that opportunity,” said Rodriguez, who finished the series 2-for-18 (.111) and will get the majority of the blame because he is an easy target. “I was waiting for that at-bat the whole series.”

The Yankees’ final chance to force extra innings or win the game came in the ninth when they had Curtis Granderson, Robinson Cano and Rodriguez ready to face Valverde.

But Granderson flied to left. Cano, who homered in the fifth off Fister, swung at the first pitch and flied to center. That left it up to Rodriguez and he punched out on a 1-2 pitch that turned out the lights on 2011.

“I was looking up, you never know what [Valverde] is going to throw,” Rodriguez said. “I was looking for something up.”

Now he is looking forward to seeing his daughters in Miami while the Tigers get ready to face the Rangers in the ALCS that starts tomorrow in Texas.

“This is devastating,” Rodriguez said. “I have a hard time getting 2004 out of my mouth, but this is devastating.”

Rodriguez will get most of the blame and his shoulders are thick enough to handle it. But there were others who deserve to share the heat.

Nick Swisher went 1-for-4 last night and was hitless in two at-bats with runners in scoring position. Swisher’s troubles in the postseason continued and he finished the series, 4-for-19 (.211).

“We didn’t play our best baseball because that’s a team we definitely could beat,” said Swisher, who desperately wanted to get to Valverde after he popped off about the series being over after Game 3. “We had the guy we wanted to beat and after all the smack he talked, we just couldn’t get it done.”

george.king@nypost.com

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...N#ixzz1a6KKCpHu
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#98 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

Did you ever have to make up your mind to pick up on one and leave the other behind its not often easy and its not often kind

#99 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:47 PM

That's an interesting pic yung un.
But you probably had the view of the birthday suit after she had taken off her going to church outfit...any chance of sharing that pic?
Enjoying your style :clapclap:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#100 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:53 PM

Leave the panties behind..things could get very interesting... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#101 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Sorry I haven't taken any nudes. But trust me when I tell you that it was a slice of silicon free heaven. We pretty much stayed locked up in the room the last 36 hours I had a mild stomach ache so I was all codined up which made it twice as awesome. She was the sweetest thing but the only way you could describe her sexuality would be to call it something straight out of the depths of hell. She would even hold my dick and point it in the toilet when I took a piss prison bitch style. Man I hope my mom never reads this.

A couple of days ago I stopped by famous bar looking for guitar. She's such a piece of ass in person. Anyway she wasn't there at first so I was standing out in front of the bar, the place was dead. All the girls were on the porch, staring and chirping at me in Thai. It felt like I was in front of the firing squad. I'd been there twice before so they kinda knew me. After a bit guitar came out and we walked into an alley nearby. She can barely speak English, but who cares talking English is overrated believe me. So I'm about to take her and this guy walks past us and gives me the creepiest smile. I thought it was some random sunee perv but then I came to the realization that this guy was just with guitar. Anyway i almost hurled and when I asked her she confirmed my suspicions. I said fuck that and walked off in the pouring rain. You know who you are you bastard! I thought my night was shot it was around 2 in the morning, but in pattaya all you gotta do is walk a hundred yards before you bump into something else.
That's exactly what I did.
This girl has such a Harddon for me to take her to see the Tiffany show but to be honest I think that's just about the lamest thing I could do right now. She's hot as hell though. She's one of those girls that walks around with a vanity mirror staring into it all the time. Not one of those small cosmetic ones I'm talking about this huge fucking pingpong paddle sized mirror, at some point its like come on we get it youre one of the prettiest girls in pattaya but that's only gonna get you so far.

#102 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Did you ever have to make up your mind to pick up on one and leave the other behind its not often easy and its not often kind

Hmmm, my guess is Not-so-young Havok if you're able to quote 1960's Lovin' Spoonful lyrics :lol:

Don't look now, but your age is showing :D

Keep up the great work :clapclap:
And wasting all my time

#103 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:38 AM

Time just keeps on rolling along. I'm about to check out and catch the bus back to Bangkok. I think ill go to Cascade bar tonight and see if a true love of mine remembers my name. She's the closest thing I have to a familiar face around here.

#104 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

I'm back in the big city and I cant beleive Im saying this but I kinda miss pattaya. A couple of girls in particular. I had a good thing going and i bailed for the sake of change. Hey I got out of pattaya before my dick turned green so at least theres that. I went into cascade bar last night and couldnt find my sweetie. So I did the next best thing and banged her roomate. That was a drag. She was running from my dick all night. It felt like i was getting head from a hamster. Just bad all around. She wouldnt give me any clear info on my girl either, god damn its hard communicating with these girls.

She said 1000 baht longtime, I said fine, I'm in cascade bar and im not going to do any better than that. 600 baht just to get the girl out the door, thats what I was paying my girl all night in pattaya. Im no cheap dude, but it is what it is. She told me that nana plaza was shutting down in 3 months , by new years it'll be a thing of the past. I dont know how much truth there is to that but she was adamant about it. I asked her where the girls would go and she said Singapore.

Im back in the crappy royal nana hotel. Im thinking i'll stay here for a couple of days and then head back to pattaya. You got to get while the getting is good. Most of the girls in nana are older, been around longer and aren't as eager to please. I was about to go into obsession bar last night but there were 7 japs in front of the door smoking cigarettes. I screwed up because I shouldve booked my hotel in pattaya for a month but I kept my options open just so I could move around and be flexible. Now i'm going to end up paying double. I gotta shake the mentality that im a sucker because im with a girl for more than a couple of days. I cant leave well enough alone i gotta keep going out there and rolling the dice and like last night get a complete flop. Waste of time and money. I could almost get back on the bus right now. Ill give it a couple days because if what the girl said was true, this whole scene is about to be ancient history.

My last 4 days in pattaya were awesome. I was switching up between 2 girls who were 19 and 20 and they were up for anything. I'd never experienced anything like it. I guess the fact that they knew each other and knew I liked both of them made them go the whole 9 yards for me. Nothing like some good competition. Its funny one of them was beautifull and the other was a down home kinda pretty. The prettier girl would say the other girl looked like a monkey and would ask me how I could take her. She just couldnt get her mind around me liking a girl that wasnt as beautiful as her. Meanwhile the yanks clinched home field and the redsox are continuing theyre historic collapse, and Jeters batting .300 again. All is right in my world.

#105 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:17 PM

Good reporting Yungster,

I will avoid boring you with the transcripts of the Republican debates in your homecountry. (hint: Rick Perry is an ass. IMHO, I could be wrong....).

Say, while you're in BKK, howzabout getting out of the scene for a couple of hours and checking out the Sky Bar at Hotel Lebua:

With the right ladbyboy, I wouldn't hesitate to take her up there. The vibe is good. The music is good. Outstanding views of the city. Excellent service.

Worth a trip, just to visit the bar. I know they're LB friendly because I've seen guys strolling around with them on their arms. Also, the rooms here are outstanding, all-suite. You can get an occasional internet special.

Highly recommended.

Good reporting.
Nix

#106 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

That looks awesome.

Here's a pic I took metal gear solid style in the cascade bathroom.

#107 euras

euras
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:28 PM

Hey fairly new to the scene - Moved to BKK recently, been out a few times but definitely no fun on your own. If you want to go out for a drink pm me!

#108 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

Get your ass down to Phuket. Head in to Cheers (C&D). Sam (Ning Nong) will take care of you. Say hello to Coach (Jimbo). You'll meet all the local characters; Cliff (Ivor), Diane (Patricia) and Norm (Alaskan Bear).

You'll never think twice about going back to Patts again. :D
And wasting all my time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci