• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#49 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “Trip Report 8

A dilly dally along da way led us down the Yellow Brick Road to Didi bar and Happy Birthday to Ericeric…..seen him about in many an LB bar and I have a hunch his face rings a bell….

Nice to meet some of the boys there…that’ll be Rossco, Putytat and Paccers and Eslmiker..

Various other establishments were visited and then we had a fairly quiet night in Ezy….then it bloody “Lained”….and we couldn’t escape…..

Eslmiker was talking fluent Swahili by 3am and his LB was nodding appreciatively…a Kodak moment for sure…

We eventually hopped a bus in Marine Plaza around 6 am and along with the rest of the Walking Street escape committee we fought our way through the deluge to the safe water-soaked haven of our humble abode in Soi Diana….

Despite numerous attempts at rolling off the back of the bus our Katie safely tucked me in and many zeds were sent skywards….

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:04 PM

Another quiet night sheltering flom Lain in Ezy...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:16 PM

"Ballon and ...?"

Balloon and SINDY Pete. Sweet sweet sindy.

Cheers Bruce
Oh so happy when in LOS

#52 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

I thought someone would bite and I do believe I caught a bit of a whopper... ;-)

#53 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

I thought someone would bite and I do believe I caught a bit of a whopper... ;-)

Hook,Line and Sinker Pete. Of course you knew who she is. How silly of me.

Cheers Brucie
Oh so happy when in LOS

#54 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:08 PM

Photo 0609 looks like a 'Bee' Look-a-like contest doesn't it?

#55 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:09 AM

Lovin yer report there me auld mucker.... I knew it wouldnt take you long to start emptying some fridges of their produce.. :harhar: :harhar:

Katie is looking well mate, please pass on my warmest wishes to she..

:gayf:

#56 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

petesie, what the hell did you do to karl he looks astounded in the pic of him??

#57 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

"Ballon and ...?"

Balloon and SINDY Pete. Sweet sweet sindy.

Cheers Bruce

mmm now they are a nice set of bolt-on

very good petesie

keep up the good work

cheer kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#58 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:08 PM

Photo 0609 looks like a 'Bee' Look-a-like contest doesn't it?

She certainly has that certain "Bee-Hive" look about her...still no idea of her name though I've bought her a few drinks.... :blush:

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

petesie, what the hell did you do to karl he looks astounded in the pic of him??

I'd bought him a drink and told him it was from you... ;-)

#60 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “Trip Report 9

I’m trying my best to keep this report rolling but too many good times are getting in the way and some recollections are missing as there’s too much going on so you’ll have to bear with me now and then...

More tourist stuff via Pattaya Waterworld….good to kill a couple of hours but I wouldn’t be too excited…..we had a great meal in Black Canyon in Central then hernibs had her first peck at my wallet….oo-er!

After a refresh we all hit the movies for SALT….excellent film and well worth seeing…which is more than I can say about the Expendables....it's really in the name...

Usual story... few drinks here and there and we called in Ezy among other places and myself and my SM8 popped out for a Curry in the Bombay on the Strasse…we were joined by Paccers who kept us amused with his stories…..and the grub was superb…. as we had an earlyish start the next morning we hit the road….

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci