214 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:24 PM

It's kinds hard to throw this one out..... :blush:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

Nice pictures. Lot of energy.

I suspect though that when Bumblebee resumes his photography tips he'll have something to say about keeping ladyboy feet out of the foreground of a shot...

#27 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:52 PM

ah a weedgie after my own heart.
enjoying it pal, as for being drunk, never apologise for that :D
have you paid the wee one a visit yet??

#28 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:01 PM

...have you paid the wee one a visit yet??

Wee Aum? The incredible sulk? Probably not without Katie guarding his flanks he didn't! 8)

#29 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:28 AM

I suspect though that when Bumblebee resumes his photography tips he'll have something to say about keeping ladyboy feet out of the foreground of a shot...

Hehe..actually I have a bit of a thing for LB feet, somebody has to. :harhar: Some nice photos there Petesie, good to see shots from a range of different bars.
We laugh because it is true.

#30 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:33 AM

you never know with petesie, aum was asking for him even back in june
:D

#31 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:54 AM

The incredible sulk? Probably not without Katie guarding his flanks he didn't! 8)

Right Mike, i hope you didn't spoil Pete's holidays... :|

From my experience i can tell Kate has a strong personnality and is not the kind of girl you can easily keep under control.

Good start Pete! Kate is so sexy...
Enjoy your trip! :cheers:

#32 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:23 AM

Nice shots of Palm Petesie she is a stunning creature although a handful.....

Good to see Ezy up and running again....
Live to ride, ride to live.

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go!” Trip Report 4

The first day was the usual blur….straight out the taxi and down Soi 7 at 10am….yoicks! We got hammered real fast……we hit a fair few bars and bought drinks for the ugly crew wherever we ended up……

My SM8 was having a good old time and LB bars didn’t seem to bother him at all….he got friendly with a parrot in one bar until he went to kiss it and the wee fucker bit his lip…

We finished off 7 with Patsie and Erica and tongues were well and truly compared…..we should know better I suppose….the day deteriorated rapidly and before ye know it it was half past Daft O’clock and well & truly trollied we were….nice to see a few of the fellas in Ezy and her nibs showed up…..our Katie…

I’ve known herself 2 years now and I get the impression the pair of us can’t be bothered with the usual crap….so we just see how it goes……I think she helped me home…..!

We surfaced late.....I love watching her laying there sleeping with her long flowing lines.....then I noticed one line was getting longer.....
:blush:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:23 PM

...have you paid the wee one a visit yet??

Wee Aum? The incredible sulk? Probably not without Katie guarding his flanks he didn't! 8)

I got the Pook Swan scenario out the way as soon as I could......sure enough the girls were on the blower and Aum was there looking as rough as arseholes (heavy night) and her face tripping her.....nice to see you too sweetie.... :D

The telephone rapscallions also called Kate who shortly appeared....Kate had a word with her and insisted she had a drink with us......

We left the pair of them there and as you do......went for a bounce down Soi 6.... ;-)

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

Looking forward to this Petesie ! Just how are you going to top your previous TR'S ?

Here we go, here we go, here we go. Here we go

Thanks for the kind comments OTS......as usual no pre-conceived plan exists.....I have a couple of SM8's with me and one I have to be a wee bit careful around so "raunch" may be off my agenda.....in public of course.... :blush:

The good old TR shall unfold as it happens....each trip is different from the previous ones.....you never know what turns up..... 8)

The bars are desperately empty at the moment.....and all the LB's are hungrily eyeing us up like a herd of alley cats with a short supply of friskies......:roll:

#36 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

Hehe..actually I have a bit of a thing for LB feet, somebody has to. :harhar: Some nice photos there Petesie, good to see shots from a range of different bars.

It's probably not considered polite to show the feet as John correctly points out.......mind you there's a lot of things we post on here lie firmly in the same bracket...... :harhar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci