• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#37 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:48 PM

petesie wrote:

Sorry Fellas....I've not been keeping up as I've been drunk as a skunk for the last 3 days.....

:D

No apologies required - good to see that you're back and enjoying yourself again Pete!

Is that Katie in 155 as well? Looks like she's shed a few pounds. :yumm:

#38 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:23 PM

petesie wrote:

Sorry Fellas....I've not been keeping up as I've been drunk as a skunk for the last 3 days.....

:D

No apologies required - good to see that you're back and enjoying yourself again Pete!

Is that Katie in 155 as well? Looks like she's shed a few pounds. :yumm:

Kate is indeed looking a right corker.....not an ounce of fat on her....she wants some more silicon in her thighs and I can't talk her out of it....seems fine to me....... 8)

As to be expected the first few days in Sin City and all the must do's have gone out the window.....I'm settling down now so we'll see how this one pans out........ :love:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:45 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “Trip Report 5

I now find I’ve lost a couple of days……drink has taken it’s toll and a fair few of my grey cells are gone forever….and of course I’ve had the sick day which hits us all in Sin City…..I spent most of the day shivering and shaking…..

Katie’s settled in and we are doing fine with no drama’s…..keeps me on the straight and narrow and due to the company I have in tow that’s probably not a bad thing….

We’ve visited Ezy a few times and we called into Famous….both great bars and I love Karl and Lita to bits….they’ve looked after me and a fair few others tremendously in the past and I hope it continues…nuff said!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#40 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

Thanks for that my “Dear” friend, I’m sure that it was a surprise. Trying to figure out the bar on the second photo, I’m thinking one of the bars on the second road, probably the one on the corner of Yamoto. And the bar in Soi 7 in the third and forth photo’s. Nice to see you getting out and about in strange territory. As usual our Kate is looking almost unrecognizable, but ravishing at the same time, say hi for me. Pity I didn’t run into her last trip.

Well Petesie, hope this trip goes nice and slow, lasting as long as possible, before you hit the sand pit. Enjoy yourself buddy as I know you will.

#41 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

My dream is to some night spend an evening on the prowl with you Pete. Great TR and great photos! The photo of the gal with "the feet"........i think i'd probably fall in lub and keep her the entire time. What an outstanding, beautiful creature!

Best wishes for a good time. Be careful out there and take your vitamins (don't want anymore downtime due to illness)
Nix

#42 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:08 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “Trip Report 6

Yet another late one with the fellas…..rolled in around 4 ish……we both felt like talking so a good old yak yak was had and a large JWBL was shared……

We’d met up with Paccers briefly in the Hopf at the Beach Road end of Yamoto but they wouldn’t let Katie in….so she went up to Ezy and I joined her later….

My SM8 had the bar crew from Shenanigans in tow so we had a laugh with them ending up in Candyshop, Obsessions and Ezy….The SM8 was hoping he was up for grabs with one of the Shenanigans gals but methinks she was more enthralled by hernibs…..life is never boring when she is around…

A kebab was grabbed for da Loom and we hopped a bus

Attached Files

#43 bodbatty

bodbatty
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

Reading this with interest mate, Kate does indeed look stunning - has she got a friend for me?

#44 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

Reading this with interest mate, Kate does indeed look stunning - has she got a friend for me?

I'll see who she can rustle up...... ;-)

#45 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:47 PM

Petesie’s “Here We Go “Trip Report 7

Tourist time again and the Sanctuary of truth was paid a visit….Kate’s never been there before so we just did our own thing and wandered around generally soaking up a very peaceful, relaxing atmosphere….

It was ever so pleasant to wander round the halls of this fabulous building breathing in the sheer magnificence of this glorious structure….there was a cooling breeze steadily blowing through the various archways so we sat on the rails and tried to take it all in…..

We had some lunch in the café and enjoyed the Thai Dance and mock swordsplay…

I particularly enjoyed the commentary….”we tank you so much for crap on your hands”…..

Attached Files

#46 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

A few more of a good afternoon.....

Attached Files

#47 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:54 PM

You have always been partial to a bit of "wood" Peter :lol:

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#48 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:28 AM

good stuff petesie

just need the noise and the smell of the streets and I could be there myself.

I hope you are not leading eslmiker astray.

:razz: :razz:

I did notice him in a the background at famous bar.

i look forward to your regular updates

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci