Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#13 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:15 AM

Good to read you are on the way to the front line again Petesie. I am sure you will not disappoint us with your reporting and wonderful photos, hope you have the new camera mastered.
We laugh because it is true.

#14 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

Chok dee khrap Peter.

Cheers Brucie
Oh so happy when in LOS

#15 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:12 PM

Have a great trip Petesie,

Hope you enjoy yourself, after a well deserved break from the sand pit. For fuck sake... leave the phone switched off, and in the safety box. :clapclap:

#16 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

...My good friend Elsmiker accidentally informed someone of my impending visit….. so the SMS started last night from our Katie….bang goes any chance of me flying in under the Radar then…

:blush: Sorry Pete! I just assumed you were keeping up your platonic only friendship with Katie, so when I saw her at Lita's B-day party at Famous Bar, I ummm, I ahhhh, OK, so I f*cked up! Sorry buddy! :blush:

#17 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

Your previous trip reports are all great and our expectations are high in this one too. I hope you have holiday of your life, mate!

And hey... let's be careful out there...

#18 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

What's going on? Weren't we to mention to Kate you were coming?

At least I wasn't the first but I did say you would be here Saturday. Please accept my apology. And Kate looks so damn glamorous these days perhaps you might fall in love all over again?

She did say you don't like her so being the gentleman I am, I offered to take her back to my room. The least I could do really but she was having none of it. As she said: "I cannot fuck friend".

Oh well, I did try to help her finances. I hope to catch up with you soon.

#19 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

have a good time , hope things go well for you …

Petesie I forgot to tell you about rule number 11 and 12 I think you should be up to date before you arrive

Don’t come back home with a tattoo of a lady on your chest “KATIE “
Don’t come back home Owner of a Bar

Please don’t let the new two rules compromise your vacation fun …

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

Petesie's "Here We Go!" Trip Report 3

Sorry Fellas....I've not been keeping up as I've been drunk as a skunk for the last 3 days..... :blush:

I'm busy re-sizing so pics will be forthcoming.....nothing exiting yet as Madam hasn't let me out her sight.....I shall give her the slip soon but for the meantime ....I'm sort of enjoying her company....and I'm cool with that... 8)

I also forget to pack my leads for my PC so I'm off to Central to the Apple shop to pick replacements....bollocks.... :loco:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

Looking forward to this Petesie ! Just how are you going to top your previous TR'S ?

Here we go, here we go, here we go. Here we go

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:10 PM

Some snaps so far......

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

Some more.....

Attached Files

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

yet more.....

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci