King's Corner II (former King's Castle 3) and King's Corner Updates

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#25 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:39 AM

Patpong should be considered for a visit if you are in Bangkok, while it doesn't have as many bars as NEP, you can find some real beauties, but keep in mind the part time ladies!

I have been remiss as I haven't mentioned anything about King's Corner for our small group of postop lovers. Unfortunately no photos allowed, except for special occasions and I missed the mamasan's birthday party a few weeks ago.

King's Corner has undergone renovation the interior has been made smaller as an outside bar has been set up along 2 of the outside walls. They knocked down the old walls set the new ones in to make room for the new outside bar. It did not look like any ladies were working the outside bar.

The percentage of ggs seemed lower now - probably around 70% postops and 30% ggs. There are quite a few new ladies now, as the older ones seem to have left - possibly to work in Singapore as business has been quite poor the past while. There are a number of good looking ladies who are new.

I spoke with the mamasan and she confirmed business was very bad the past while (due to the demonstrations). She said future plans included renovation of the upstairs (which was a disco), so that the ggs would dance in a separate area from the lbs, I think the ggs upstairs and the postops downstairs.

There was some post on Stickman's site the bar would be converted into a pool bar, without ladies - this was completely wrong.

Now for a few more photos!

Attached Files

• Attached File  072.jpg   49.04KB   1424 downloads
  • Attached File  073.jpg   84.7KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  074.jpg   47.5KB   1424 downloads

#26 silkpanties

silkpanties
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:27 PM

I have been remiss as I haven't mentioned anything about King's Corner for our small group of postop lovers. Unfortunately no photos allowed, except for special occasions and I missed the mamasan's birthday party a few weeks ago.

My understanding (and I could be wrong), if the girls have a 3 digit number they still have their bits, 2 digit number then they are post ops

#27 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:58 PM

My understanding (and I could be wrong), if the girls have a 3 digit number they still have their bits, 2 digit number then they are post ops

Thanks for that, and I'm sure you are talking about KC3. I don't think that is accurate, as I bought a drink for a postop who had number 148. The only sure way to know is to ask and check out her out in the bar. They are not shy when it comes to confirmation of their status! :harhar:

#28 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

Some more photos to share.

Attached Files

• Attached File  075.jpg   75.77KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  076.jpg   172.98KB   1251 downloads
  • Attached File  077.jpg   41.13KB   1251 downloads

#29 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:53 PM

A few more photos getting closer to the finalists

Attached Files

• Attached File  078.jpg   43.82KB   1066 downloads
  • Attached File  079.jpg   78.83KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  080.jpg   25.72KB   1066 downloads

#30 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:40 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird that #146 has a full body suit on.

#31 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

front242, yes, it is odd, but maybe she doesn't have implants yet and is using padding?

A few more photos, closer to the time I had to leave.

Attached Files

• Attached File  081.jpg   77.43KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  082.jpg   74.11KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  083.jpg   80.52KB   3 downloads

#32 eltel

eltel
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:30 PM

My experience in King's Corner is most of the newbie punters have no idea a lot of the girls were born male.

One girl there was surprised I knew.
She was my first and only post op.
I wasn't that into it.

And KC3 - I don't mind the place. Some talent there.

I haven't ventured out there in a year or so.
I may give it a go next month on my next trip, but I haven't been with a lb on my last two trips to Thailand and aren't planning on going with anymore.

#33 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:30 AM

eltel, thanks for sharing about your experiences at KC and KC3, remember that KC3 has varying talent depending on whether the part timers show up or not. Generally it will be better on a Friday/Saturday night when the university students don't have classes the next day.

A few more pictures, getting close to the end of roll!

Attached Files

• Attached File  084.jpg   98.76KB   4 downloads
  • Attached File  085.jpg   256.61KB   2138 downloads
  • Attached File  086.jpg   80.3KB   2138 downloads

#34 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

Nice photos. Unfortunately, it looked nothing like this when I was there last Tuesday. Mainly post ops who looked like they had been there since day one. 8)
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#35 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

Nice photos. Unfortunately, it looked nothing like this when I was there last Tuesday. Mainly post ops who looked like they had been there since day one. 8)

Yes! My experience about three weeks ago was exactly the same plus made worse by the fact that the rest of of them were done up in that Japanese anime way with contact lenses and all and were in that giggly Japanese schoolgirl persona--waving the peace sign at me and giving simpering smiles . Not appealing to me but obviously it is what the customers there nowadays like or they would not do it. Obsessions in Nana is headed that way. Strange that in the GG go go bars that are dominated by Japanese customers the Thai GG girls dont really put on this act as much as the Thai LBs.

What a weird phenomenon.

#36 Phillip69

Phillip69
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:15 PM

KK3 has fond memories for me. Mostly good and some bad with some of the girls being quite pushy but on the whole this place was good to me.

Quite a few superstars started out here as I recall, moving onto bigger places.

It always attracted Japanese and when they came in the bar, all the girls would drop everything and everybody to go and parade in front of them.

Its business I suppose :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci