King's Corner II (former King's Castle 3) and King's Corner Updates

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#49 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:59 AM

sorry lover78, neither KC3 or KC have websites. It's not very common for LOS lb bars to have websites.

#50 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

Only just caught up with this thread. Thanx Rx!

I go to Kings Corner very rarely. As I have only just discovered the revamp, it must be 2 years. And I have never stayed longer than one drink. Same this time - my waitress was telling the girls 'Dont waste yr time on this punter, he likes chicks with dicks' .... or something to that effect! Told her I was on my way to KC3 :D

KC3 is a lot better than it was, and I will take a closer look on my next BKK stay. A couple of lovelies I've noted for attention, one of whom is def on the Japs to-do list.

The KC3 Cleopatra number 8 (yr pic 076 Rx) looks a lot like Gina (Venus Fly Trap). She always did have a Cleo look, in that LB band.

#51 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

"lover78, the barfine is 500 Baht, at the time I visited. I didn't take any ladies, as I have a regular lb gf. The KC3 girls will probably quote around 1500-2000 Baht for short time and around 3000 - 4000 Baht for long time (which usually means until the morning). However, you probably can negotiate for less, especially if business has been slow, or the lb hasn't met her quota for the month." I took 2 LBs from KC3 and paid 1,500 both times the first girl was very appreciative, but the second one did the said sack face...even though I spent quite abit on her on food, drinks etc, which ended way above another 3000Bt . No way I'd ever pay 4000B for long time.

#52 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

miss 68 has to be a gg...

#53 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:20 AM

miss 68 has to be a gg...

If you're talking about this photo, you are incorrect - only LBs were allowed to contest for "Miss Cleopatra"

Posted Image

aussieguy, thanks for sharing about your pricing experience at KC3 - as I said that's where they start negotiating - but a customer may be able to get lower depending on factors as I mentioned previously.

#54 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

I usually pay at least one visit to KC3 on my "working trips" to arrange an afternoon assignment and have never paid more than THB1,000-THB1,500

I often visit KC3 on my vacation trips and usually pay the same, though I have paid THB 2,000 for all night.

I have had some great asks - one girl asked for THB 7,000 and another for THB 12,000 - I was not attracted to the girl who asked THB 7K but took the girl who asked THB 12,000 to the Strand Hotel for 2 hours short time at THB 1,200 with which she seemed pleased. Maybe she or I initially got the commas in the wrong place.

I have never found KC3 a rip-off and the Mamasasans know not to push or pester me for drinks or tips

But then I am an annual or twice a year visitor and have been for many years and a lot of long term employees have known me and/ or been with me over the years and one thing we know is that girls and Mamassans have great memories for faces or names or both; and they know likely targets for bill-padding and pestering and which punters with whom they should play it straight.

#55 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:22 AM

The news that I am receiving from a girl who works in KC3 is that within the next two weeks KC3 will be relocating to a bar currently called Kingkradenden Club (Kings Garden Club) which is a far bigger premises (if they use all of it for KC3).

The new location is opposite Foodland on Patpong 2, but one can expect that there will be an entrance on the adjoining side alley or at the corner of Patpong 1 and the side alley.

This information has been confirmed as highly probable by Snick and Rxpharm.

Snick passed by Kingkradenden Club (Kings Garden Club) two weeks ago and reports that it was completely gutted for renovations and looks three times bigger than the current KC3 location (if they use it all).

Rxpharm says that as the current KC3 premises are in need of major repair and renovation -so a move can only be a good thing.

The girl who works in KC3 says that she has heard KC3 will become a massage parlour - sounds unlikely but time will tell.

#56 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

Made my first visit to Patpong the other day and was told of the new premises, but they are not open as yet. The girl I was talking to could not speak the best English but I thought she said they would use both places, and take the number of LB's on staff from 80 to 100 but there is a good chance I did not understand her properly. During my visit there was about 30 girls in the bar with a few real lookers amongst them. I was told at the time about ten percent had been cut, but the girl I barfined the next night said she worked there before and the number was closer to fifty percent. Apparently they prefer customers not to know the girls are LB'S and while I was there three different girls got there knickers off and flashed there pussies.

In the end I selected number 28 I think she said her name was Lala. She would have to be one of the most stunning LB's I have ever seen but unfortunately she knew it and had one of the worst cases of princess disease I have ever come across. I think the barfine was 5 or 6 hundred and the demand for short time was 2000 for a maximum of two hours and her version of longtime was four hours, I went with the short time that was so so. These photos really do not do her justice.

Attached Files

#57 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

Good reporting & updates -J-..Cheers 8)
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#58 Cytolliver

Cytolliver
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

Wow, that girl looks like Nong Poy...so gorgeous.

#59 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

KC3 is still operating - new Mamasan in her thirties - wanted to be bar-fined - only pre-ops - less than 20 on Thursday night and not one I would want to take even S.T.

I could have been there on a bad night, so I will revisit and report further.

The new Kings Corner (I'll get the correct names over the weekend) is virtually opposite the new location of the original one and towards Pattpong II - This is only post-ops plus one pre-op who cannot understand why she is there.

The new KC on the corner of Ptrpong II is meant to be post-op only but Nanci (pre-op) has been assigned there. (She does not know why she is there but, even after six years service she has to do what she is told to do. she is not that happy there).

Post ops to suit all tastes - if you like posties.

Nui, a post op who worked at KC3 for at least 5 years, does not like the new location - she said business was much better at the Patpong 1 location.

Be careful in there - the lights are bright on the stage but the tables are on many levels and in the 15 minutes I was there I saw 3 guys come in and stumble in the dark and fall - and there were only 4 guys in the club.

The original Kings Corner which was moved and refurbished a year of so ago is now only GGs.
There is a posh handbag shop where the original KC was based.

#60 thegame925

thegame925
  • Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

KC3 was very full on Saturday night with some great talent strutting their stuff, albeit for predominantly Asian (non-Thai) customers.

One Japanese or Korean came in, sat down, was surrounded, I mentally picked ed the girls I thought he might take, based on "the look" and was surprised when he chose, and went off with, a tall girl with short hair.

The Mamasan who was sitting next to me told me that the girl was just 16 years old and a few weeks ago they had two 14 year olds in on a Saturday night.

You need to check the I.Ds.

There were a couple of servers, one young and ugly, the other young and (apart fron a mouth full of silver) I thought was quite fanciable, although obviously only in her mid-teens.

The "her" was a correct desciption they were a couple of Toms (Lesbians) and the prettier one was changing into a boy.

Now I am attracted to an under age girl who wants to be a guy???

TTChang would really think I had gone beyond merely depraved!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci