• 633 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:08 PM

stunning photos there eclipes thanks :clapclap:

#38 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:25 PM

After having a couple of drinks with my favorite girls, I decided to check out the talent in Tequila bar.

It is always fun to see the crowd outside of the Soi Katoey watching the show. It is always fun, but it is a hassle to get girls from Tequila, they tend to be more business like, but there are always gems in there.

Like Linley

Attached Files

#39 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:28 PM

I see Sasha, sitting by herself, when she sees me she calls me over. I've not taken her before but she is a pleasant girl to talk to.

I don't like her blonde

Attached Files

#40 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

Then my jaw drops. I see a girl I've never seen before and she looks like one of my exes.

Sasha calls her over and introduces to me. Cola...

Simply fantastic, amazing skin, beautiful, great English, and a smile that melts my heart and makes my dick hard in the same time.

I want this girl...

Attached Files

#41 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:07 PM

I see Sasha, sitting by herself, when she sees me she calls me over. I've not taken her before but she is a pleasant girl to talk to.

I don't like her blonde

Fully agree with you there Eclipse, Shar is great company but she should revert to her original hair colour. Fantastic photos by the way.
We laugh because it is true.

#42 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:36 PM

Shar is great company but she should revert to her original hair colour.

So true...

Attached Files

#43 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

OK let's finish the night. Despite how crazy I am for Cola, my body is on the verge of passing out. I realize the jet-lag, and many hours of fucking is taking its toll on me and I had to go to my hotel for a good night sleep.

And dream about Cola...

Next day I took Cola, after I had a 3some with Nookie and Ice. More to come...

-eclipse

#44 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:21 PM

Just stunning quality photographs there eclipse, outstanding! :notworthy: Also, thanks for the extra pic and information on Q. I'm going to have to stop for a night or 2 in BKK the next trip. Please keep up the excellent work! :clapclap:

#45 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

I haven't seen so crisp clean pictures in a long time. They are way past ordinary holiday junk I make. Good job. :clapclap:

BR

#46 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Extremely nice taste, you are to be commended.

The photography is very impressive too. As ever, I wish I had the ability to be able to take such great snaps.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#47 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

Got couple of PM's about the camera. I use Canon 7D. For night shots I brought 28 f1.8 and 50 f1.8 lenses. Both light and cheap (relatively), so I won't shed a tear if rain pours down or someone spills beer on them.

I also brought 430 EX II flash cause it was lighter. Unfortunately I forgot my SD90 at home, so I did not have anything small with me for some in the loom action shooting.

Girls keep telling me 'you hab good camela', cause I make them look pretty.

-eclipse

Damn right 'you hab good camela' . Well the benefits of lugging around a camera like that are clear to see. Nothing like a DSLR. Well done.

#48 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:22 PM

Thanks for the comments gents. There are more pretty girls coming (!) in this report, keep watching.

Well the benefits of lugging around a camera like that are clear to see.

It is a hassle to carry it around, but I noticed I was not the only one in Phuket. Also when the girls see some of the photos, they feel encouraged to pose for more. I got many emails of girls just to send the photos to them.

-eclipse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci