Too many ladyboys so little time - July '10 travel

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#13 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

:clapclap: Very nice collection there Eclipse. You managed to fit in some really quality finds in that short time. Way to make the most of it.

Nice shots, thanks for sharing.

#14 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

...On the other hand I keep thinking of how I passed off Nikki after making out with her in Pooks 6 (cause I am a retard)....

Sorry eclipse, I don't know you, and I know there were so many LBs and so little time, but given my experience in May, I'd have to agree with the statement about yourself, with regard to passing on Nikki! :loco:

...I don't want to post a long TR but I can post some more photos (nothing dirty though)....

Well, let me preface what I'm going to say with a big heartfelt thank you for posting a TR and some great pictures, which is more than 70,000 other members lurking in the shadows could ever be bothered doing. :clapclap:

OTOH, why can't you be bothered posting a 'long TR'? Too shy to relate your actual experiences, give us your recommendations, tell us who is worth it and who isn't? Why nothing 'dirty'? By that do you mean no naked shots of the LBs? Did you make promises to the girls? What ever happened to the old tradition of 'loom' shot? :tantrum: Regardless, please post all the shots you are comfortable posting.

...Let me know what else you want to know...

Personally, I'd like a play by play of what happened with Q from Cascades and her 8 incher. :harhar: A picture of her WMD would be excellent! :D Don't want to do it here? Then PLEASE PM me with the info (and maybe the picture) :notworthy:

#15 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:36 PM

I'd have to agree with the statement about yourself, with regard to passing on Nikki!

Yeah, rub it in. I thought I would get her another time, obviously I could not find her for the next 3 days.

Why nothing 'dirty'? By that do you mean no naked shots of the LBs? Did you make promises to the girls? What ever happened to the old tradition of 'loom' shot? :tantrum:

Some girls asked me specifically not to post anything dirty, and some did not even let me take any. Couple of occasions I was in the heat of the moment, did not bother to use the camera.

I will talk about the experiences with a few photos added.

-eclipse

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:59 PM

Some girls asked me specifically not to post anything dirty, and some did not even let me take any. Couple of occasions I was in the heat of the moment, did not bother to use the camera.

Some very fine images there Eclipse and thank you for sharing.

You carry on as you are mate, glad to have you on-board 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

Let's start the story then.

I check in to my favorite hotel Majestic Grande close to midnight Saturday after a very long flight. After shower, shave, change of clothes decided to hit Nana.

Walked into Nana and nights first last stop will be Cascades. As usual I was surrounded with the ladyboy mob. A girl from previous trip, Sheri immediately engaged me. Sheri and I had fun couple of times before, and I could have just taken her for the night's activities. But then on the corner of my eye I notice Q. Couple of quick glances later I asked her over.

Q has a hard body, and equally hard cock, and she tells me its big. I am not a size queen and I am not into getting topped, but her excitement made me horny. I tell Sheri that I will take her later, and grab Q to go.

When she took the clothes off, I realized she was right, she was big. She was a little longer than mine and almost as thick. Impressive for a girl her size. We compared our members quickly and jumped into the shower.

Unfortunately she had a tight hole, or did not want mine in. So after trying a few times I gave up. Her WMD would not go near my back door either. We had fun despite all that, and she worked hard to make me cum. I did work hard too :)

Q is a great, no drama girl. Pretty cool actually. I recommend her, especially you are into getting topped by a big hard one.

Attached Files

#18 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

Next night I stop by at Guess. I was hoping to get Ant & Ink together. Last time I had some good fun with Ant alone.

This time they were not around, the only exciting girl was Gate, so we move to the sofa together to get to know each other better.

Gate sounded like she's been drinking, and she was tipsy even though it is early in the night. But she was very sexy, after a long make out session I take her to go.

I had great fun with Gate, she has a hard body, big soft lips and a medium size tool. After a long session despite all Gate's tries I was not able to cum. But she did, a bucketful on my chest.

Nice cool girl, definitely versatile, fun in bed.

Attached Files

#19 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

Some cracking photos of the highest quality, for a minite I thought it was Hoff back under a new user name..

I much prefer this to the dirty smutty stuff, thanks man! Much appreciated.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#20 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

I to like the photos and seems we have the same tastes, Gate was alittle for worse for the booze when i visited but still looked dam hot !

#21 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:24 PM

Unfortunately she had a tight hole, or did not want mine in. So after trying a few times I gave up....Q is a great, no drama girl. Pretty cool actually. I recommend her, especially you are into getting topped by a big hard one.

Well, actually, I DO like a versatile girl. But, versatile is the key word. As far as getting topped by a big hard one, ummm ahhh well, maybe I'd have to see it first. :blush: With her look though, I'd probably be willing to try! :harhar: How about you KK?

#22 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:02 PM

Top quality photo's there eclipse :!:

Glad you found Q as she as just got back from Singapore on the 20th of last month and moved to Cascade from Obsessions. she is a great lass and I myself can vouch for her rather thick and large tool :D I always try to find her each trip or just give her a call.

Gate does seem to enjoy a drink or two rather early these days. Asked me why I not take her over the last 4 trips. Next time Gate was my reply.

wondrous start to your TR :D Long may it continue :D

#23 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:16 PM

Q is also one of my favorites in BKK. She also has a wicked sense of humor.

#24 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

Excellent quality photos there Eclipse, good to see more BMs posting pics.
We laugh because it is true.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci