Too many ladyboys so little time - July '10 travel

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#25 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:25 PM

Q is also one of my favorites in BKK. She also has a wicked sense of humor.

Agree she is one funny girl and never stops smiling

#26 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:27 PM

Thanks for the comments guys.

Gate's ladydrink is nowadays tequila, and she can not handle that well. She is still fun though.

After 2 hardbodied, and hard-cocked girls I needed someone soft and I had to cum. After the session with Gate I strolled into Nana and 1st stop is Obsession.

Obsession used to be my favorite spot. Over the years things change, and it is now a full Asian market very popular to Japanese, and Korean men. And most of the girls cater this clientele. They are very business like and looking for a short fuck with big bucks in return.

It is late on a Sunday night, the selection is slim. I thought of going to Cascade but I don't want to get Sheri and I don't want to deal with saying no to her. So I stop by at Temptation.

I never took anyone from Temptation, mostly I question why that bar still in business. But when I get inside I see one girl looking like she is out of place. Very natural, and sexy among the harsh looking ladyboys.

Her name is Apple, and she recently had her operation. She says she used to be #1 in Temptations. She does not know what to do now, so she dances there from time to time.

I say let's test this brand new pussy and take her to go.

She got also brand new very nice and soft boobs with the pusy. Great deal. Her pussy is tight, and her body is soft, just what I want.

I take her long time after the first round. It's been a while that I took someone to sleep with me over the night. Apple is a good kid and I feel very comfortable with her and I want that body again ;)

Apple sans-make-up

Attached Files

#27 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:16 AM

A nice read..keep the details and pic's coming.

#28 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:22 AM

Q is a great, no drama girl. Pretty cool actually. I recommend her, especially you are into getting topped by a big hard one.

Sign me up.....

Great pics eclipse.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#29 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:52 AM

Next morning after another session we go get a breakfast at the hotel. I like the Majestic Grande staff, very courteous, regardless who is with me. And Apple's not being dressed up as a 100 baht hooker helps as well.

Apple tells me about her decision of going through the operation, I feel that she was not ready for this change. Now she does not know what to do. She also tells me she misses fucking guys in the ass, with her big 'ex' tool. Fun kid, Apple is.

I send her home, pack my bags and hit the road to airport. Next stop Phuket.

Attached Files

#30 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:34 AM

I only travel with AirAsia for short distances, I find the airline prompt, and cheap and they never lose my bags. And they have hot flight attendants.

Anyways when I landed C&N driver picked me up. C&N is another fav of mine, amazing location, super cheap (less than $100 for 3 nights with breakfast and airport pickup) and they never ever charge for any guests no matter how many you drag with you.

I got some rest, some food and then start at C&D, another favorite of mine. Some girls were happy to see me again.

Attached Files

#31 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

I like Nookie, she is always fun, happy to be around, thanks to the latest boyfriend some OK English.

And the good thing is she is so much fun in bed. She's my #1 girl in C&D.

I think Jimbo does not promote her enough cause she does not dress like the other girls ;)

Attached Files

#32 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:26 AM

I like Nookie, she is always fun, happy to be around, thanks to the latest boyfriend some OK English.
And the good thing is she is so much fun in bed. She's my #1 girl in C&D.
I think Jimbo does not promote her enough cause she does not dress like the other girls ;)

Yep - that grey dress gets really boring!!!
(But otherwise a great girl)
Triat

#33 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:38 AM

Personaly I don't mind the girl next door look on Nook, great girl to know, never been there but she don't need the slut wear to attract customers as you've just read on this very report.

CT

#34 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

Emma is amazingly sexy, every time we are together it is so carnal. She is always the last girl I take before I leave Phuket. I tell her 'I save the best for last', and its no joke.

I asked about the tattoo, she said 'It's just business'.

This photo is from a previous trip

Attached Files

#35 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

Got couple of PM's about the camera. I use Canon 7D. For night shots I brought 28 f1.8 and 50 f1.8 lenses. Both light and cheap (relatively), so I won't shed a tear if rain pours down or someone spills beer on them.

I also brought 430 EX II flash cause it was lighter. Unfortunately I forgot my SD90 at home, so I did not have anything small with me for some in the loom action shooting.

Girls keep telling me 'you hab good camela', cause I make them look pretty.

-eclipse

#36 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:57 AM

Nam changed a lot in appearance over the years. She is still the soft, sexy, and spacey girl.

I won't forget when she said to me 'I want to be a bad girl tonight'

Not this night though.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci